CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who cares (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2079)

JenRN 03-05-2003 09:17 AM

I agree, it is not our business! But unfortunatley people are curious about it, that is a fact of life. I truly think people on here mean no harm, it is just conversation. I know we "most all" have Scott's best interest at hand. Being in the spotlight puts you in the hot zone for discussion, that is part of being a rock star, it may not be fun but for cripes sake we are not digging through his garbage looking for what kind of cereal he eats! I think people felt bad for him in his wife ordeals in the fall and just want him to be happy that is all!:peace:

TeriB19 03-05-2003 11:35 AM

If anyone ever went through my garbage they'd find plenty of empty boxes of Corn Pops, Milano bags and water bottles. I live a boring life, probably why I'm not a celeb!;)

Dogstar 03-05-2003 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedlvr
<b>This is the 3rd or 4th thread I have seen on the same subject of people getting all bent out of shape because some have a natural curiosity to know about the band's personal life. I will not comment again as I think I spoke quite enough in the "Does Creed Do Drugs?" thread.

I do, however, have one thing to ask ...
If you find it so appauling that people what to know such information, then why to you read threads titled ..."Is Scott Dating"? &nbsp;Why not just bypass them?:confused: </b>

For many people it is more than a *natural curiosity*. It borders on obsession and it's function of our power-hungry, sycophant-like, greedy society. People wanting to name-drop, be around celebrities so they can brag or whatever because they have some sad need to put themselves above others and feel important. A natural curiosity is one thing, but focusing more on every tidbit of their personal lives instead of being grateful for the incredible music they give us just gets on my nerves sometimes, that's all. Maybe this isn't the case with you, Creedlvr, so I apologize if you don't fall into this category.

To answer your question, I read these threads and post on them because I have an opinion, just as you do. I'm entitled to mine just as you are entitled to yours.

creedlvr 03-06-2003 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
... it may not be fun but for cripes sake we are not digging through his garbage looking for what kind of cereal he eats!

That was really funny!:roll:

creedlvr 03-06-2003 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
...Creedlvr, so I apologize if you don't fall into this category. &nbsp;

Thanks for the apology ... and NO ... I definitely do not fall into this category.

Lechium 03-06-2003 12:17 PM

Go read National Inquieror, kids. Cuz some of you dont seem to be born to read this shit. Dont cover up with "we're fans, we're interested in every aspect of out creed!". You're fans of their music or their private lives? Pick one, and concentrate on it.

P.S. Actually drug thread has some significance becaue drugs are major inspiration fo drug users, so basic knowlige of bands grug habbits can be benefitial if you're trying to analyze their lyrics.

JenRN 03-06-2003 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
<b>Go read National Inquieror, kids. Cuz some of you dont seem to be born to read this shit. Dont cover up with "we're fans, we're interested in every aspect of out creed!". You're fans of their music or their private lives? Pick one, and concentrate on it.

P.S. Actually drug thread has some significance becaue drugs are major inspiration fo drug users, so basic knowlige of bands grug habbits can be benefitial if you're trying to analyze their lyrics. </b>

GEEZ What are you PMS again!:lol:

TeriB19 03-06-2003 12:27 PM

Quote:

P.S. Actually drug thread has some significance becaue drugs are major inspiration fo drug users, so basic knowlige of bands grug habbits can be benefitial if you're trying to analyze their lyrics.

Apparently he's been studying under the master of grammar and literacy, X. What are grug habbits?

creedlvr 03-06-2003 12:29 PM

Quote:

<b>Go read National Inquieror, kids. Cuz some of you dont seem to be born to read this shit. Dont cover up with "we're fans, we're interested in every aspect of out creed!". You're fans of their music or their private lives? Pick one, and concentrate on it.</b>

I just said in another thread that it was inappropriate for someone to have called someone else an "idiot" for their opinions. Now ... I'm finding it difficult to constrain myself from calling you the same thing!

I think you just really like to annoy people. Why is that??:confused:

TeriB19 03-06-2003 12:31 PM

Creedlvr, in this case the shoe fits and he wears it well. He has said that his goal here is to get under our skin. He seems to be meeting and exceeding his goal.

Lechium 03-06-2003 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Apparently he's been studying under the master of grammar and literacy, X. What are grug habbits?

well at least i dont confuse grammar and spelling... it's a typo, let it go

creedlvr 03-06-2003 01:57 PM

Quote:

<b>Go read National Inquieror, kids. Cuz some of you dont seem to be born to read this shit. Dont cover up with "we're fans, we're interested in every aspect of out creed!". You're fans of their music or their private lives? Pick one, and concentrate on it.

P.S. Actually drug thread has some significance becaue drugs are major inspiration fo drug users, so basic knowlige of bands grug habbits can be benefitial if you're trying to analyze their lyrics. </b>

A typo???
Re-read your post ...
In fact ... re-read ALL your posts! They are the epitome of typos and poor grammar!

It's so bad that sometimes I can't even understand what your saying!

whocares 03-06-2003 04:53 PM

Hey creed lover..Im not sure if you got a chance to read my apology to this thread where I called someone an idiot. It was way out of line and I agree that it was. My sincerest apologies again. Have a good night

Lechium 03-06-2003 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedlvr
A typo???
Re-read your post ...
In fact ... re-read ALL your posts! &nbsp;They are the epitome of typos and poor grammar!

It's so bad that sometimes I can't even understand what your saying!

Well you dont seem to like me too much, so just stop reading my posts.

creedlvr 03-07-2003 12:55 AM

whocares --
I guess I didn't see that. I'm sorry for bringing it up again. I was really just bringing it up because I was referring to Lechium ... and it seemed appropriate for him at the time. Sorry again ... and thanks for the apology. :)

Lechium --
I never said I didn't like you. In fact ... I rarely even respond to your posts so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. I guess this time, I just couldn't help it. I just don't understand why you seem to deliberately want to make people angry.