CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Easter Everyone (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8858)

Sincirr 03-26-2005 03:50 AM

Happy Easter Everyone

HAPPY EASTER!

So, what did people get up to? Hope you all had a good time! :)

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 03:56 AM

happy easter my sydney friend! :) a question if i may how many people went to church this weekend for the only time for the whole year?

hayley 03-26-2005 03:59 AM

I didn't go to church, to be honest Easter isn't that huge in my household, considering none of my close family are religious, and most of New Zealand are just greatful for a 4 day weekend ..... lol .... :eek:

Happy Easter everyone! I hope the easter bunny is very good to you all ;) Have a great weekend

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:02 AM

lol sounds a lot like australia......people are pissed off that a football game can't be played on good friday for a relgious holiday most don't care about. i can see it from their point of view but perhaps some respect should be there for those that do hold those beliefs. i had to work yesterday which sucked although if i took both today and yesterday off that would that would put a decent hole in my budget.

Anna1011 03-26-2005 07:07 AM

HAPPY EASTER guys :)

Ana4Stapp 03-26-2005 10:02 AM

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!!!!! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Even though I'm not a religious person, this is a very special day...

Hope you have a lot of chocolate!!!!

PS: I wanna my chocolate Easter egg!!!!!! ;)

Mulletman 03-26-2005 10:21 AM

Easter, the day Jesus comes back from heaven to lay colorful eggs. Being Catholics, we don't do Easter stuff.

whitebird 03-26-2005 11:43 AM

Happy Esster everyone!!!

It is beautiful here in Minnesota today, and tonight the Easter Bunny (Me) is going to hide chocolate eggs, I DON'T CARE HOW OLD MY SON IS, DARN HE'S GOING TO PLAY ALONG AND FIND HIS SURPRISES! :D

I just have so much fun doing it, even the dogs have a basket.

Anna1011 03-26-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Happy Esster everyone!!!

It is beautiful here in Minnesota today, and tonight the Easter Bunny (Me) is going to hide chocolate eggs, I DON'T CARE HOW OLD MY SON IS, DARN HE'S GOING TO PLAY ALONG AND FIND HIS SURPRISES! :D

I just have so much fun doing it, even the dogs have a basket.

wow! i wish my parents did that for me. :)

revisfoot 03-26-2005 12:55 PM

Happy Easter everyone! To my favorite Aussie, Aussiecreeder, and my lovely little Kiwi, Hayley, and how can I forget about the sexy little Anna? :D I left specific instructions for the Easter Bunny to leave me enough money for fuel for my car (at least enough to last until payday ;)). Everybody, take care this holiday and have fun! And, now I will share with you a story about the importance of this holiday:

About 2000 years ago, everybody hated everybody. Lots of wars, stuff like that. Nobody was nice whatsoever. Well, one day, this guy comes along and he's like, "Dudes! Let's just love one another!"

...they nailed him to a tree.

creedsister 03-26-2005 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Easter, the day Jesus comes back from heaven to lay colorful eggs. Being Catholics, we don't do Easter stuff.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I Gotta A Baby Bunny HE SO CUTE I dont Know What To Name Him

Anna1011 03-26-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
Happy Easter everyone! To my favorite Aussie, Aussiecreeder, and my lovely little Kiwi, Hayley, and how can I forget about the sexy little Anna? :D

you know how to make a girl feel special ;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-26-2005 07:24 PM

Happy Easter!!!

To bad I gotta work it :rolleyes:

HigherGirl 03-26-2005 08:05 PM

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

creedsister 03-26-2005 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
you know how to make a girl feel special ;)

:) yes some guys really do now the other half need to go back and start all over again :)