CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott you have to tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11258)

inside_us_all04 09-01-2006 04:52 AM

Scott you have to tour

1. So fans know you can still play and stay sober!
2. Scott your a recovering alchaholic, you must keep yourself busy, n by touring you will! You cant not keep busy, you need to!
3. So more fans n new fans hear your disk, which will help selling
4. Release a video damnit! you need MTV Fuse ect
5. I needa see you, as selfish as it sounds, i need you to rock my world
6. You just got off a successful tour with INXS, n during that tour your sales went up for TDG, hello wind-up send him out on a tour, he says he wants to tour let the man tour!

nagpo 09-01-2006 06:00 PM

Re: Scott you have to tour

your right. i think after his next album he should leave wind -up

ABYanks 09-01-2006 06:14 PM

Wind UP Screwing Up Records

sucks

Chase 09-02-2006 07:19 AM

Don't take this the wrong way... but who are you to say what the best decisions for a recovering alcoholic are?

Stappishot 09-03-2006 07:34 PM

I agree on when u said to keep busy. Cause I know some recovering alcoholics. And believe me u, it's best to keep busy when ur in that situation. But I'm sure Stapp is busy with the new baby on the way and all. I'm sure he's running to the store on late nights. lol!!

Rocketqueen 09-04-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
your right. i think after his next album he should leave wind -up

I AGREE :jam: :jam:

Rocketqueen 09-04-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
I agree on when u said to keep busy. Cause I know some recovering alcoholics. And believe me u, it's best to keep busy when ur in that situation. But I'm sure Stapp is busy with the new baby on the way and all. I'm sure he's running to the store on late nights. lol!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :hugs: :hugs: ...Bless your heart ...morgan Are You Not Like Grounded Anymore Off The Puter ?

titan9 09-05-2006 09:10 PM

What people keep forgetting is that this isn't Stapp's fault. Blame WU and his management for the lack of tour dates. But don't blame Stapp. He's powerless in this situation.

Rocketqueen 09-05-2006 10:24 PM

Amen

Stappishot 09-06-2006 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :hugs: :hugs: ...Bless your heart ...morgan Are You Not Like Grounded Anymore Off The Puter ?

:wtf:

Rocketqueen 09-06-2006 10:48 PM

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes Believe It Or Not :D everybodys heart is blessed but i bless yours even da morenessssssss because its just gotta be blessed :wtf: NOW the Last Time I Chated Wit Ya You Said You Were Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL !!!

Stappishot 09-07-2006 08:34 PM

[quote=Rocketqueen]HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes Believe It Or Not :D everybodys heart is blessed but i bless yours even da morenessssssss because its just gotta be blessed :wtf: NOW the Last Time I Chated Wit Ya You Said You Were Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL !!![/QUOTE]

I never chatted with u, and I never said that "Grounded Off The Puter IF THAT RINGS A BELL" Who are u talking about? Maybe u where thinking of "Stappissohot", not "stappishot". I never in MY LIFE WOULD SAY ANYTHING AS GROUNDED OFF THE PUTER! What the hell???? Well anyways, I had enough of back and fourth stuff, ur getting blocked.

Rocketqueen 09-08-2006 10:45 PM

OOOpS

Sorry SweetHeart:D I got you mixed up with someone else although i did,nt but im sure you understand , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa the usernames are the same come on haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but im sorry i realzied that after i posted this

Ana4Stapp 09-09-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
What people keep forgetting is that this isn't Stapp's fault. Blame WU and his management for the lack of tour dates. But don't blame Stapp. He's powerless in this situation.

sorry titan, but I have to disagree...yes its stapp's fault too...he isnt a 'newbie' in show business ...even though he isnt anymore in a big band ..he has lots of experience in it...and also honestly seems he doenst know how to deal with the fact that hes on the road again, but alone now...:wtf:

cariocawlad 09-09-2006 03:08 PM

Ana...chek your private messages...