CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can Strength Be Projected Long Distance? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8355)

whitebird 01-06-2005 12:12 PM

Can Strength Be Projected Long Distance?

Prayer, strength projection, happy thoughts, I'll ask for anything that you are willing to send.

In Minnesota today a little girl will be undergoing brain surgery. This is the first of two surgeries, one today, and a second next week.

She is honestly one of the most wonderful children I personally know. It is breaking my heart, knowing the possible side effects of this drastic procedure.

If you can take a moment to think about this child, and in your mind wish her strength, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

creedsister 01-06-2005 12:34 PM

Right On It, Poor Kid, Bless Her Heart, I Will Pray That She Will Be Ok,

JulieCitySlicker 01-06-2005 12:39 PM

Oh Wow! The little girl will definitely be in my prayers as well as you for strength Whitebird :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
I know how much you care for others,so I hope you can stay strong!

Dogstar 01-06-2005 12:42 PM

Yes, I do think strength can be projected long distance, and I will do my part, whitebird. Here's to a successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

whitebird 01-06-2005 02:28 PM

Thank you everyone. I wish I could do justice in describing this little girl to you. She has a wonderfully sweet nature, with just a hint of mischief. She loves to give spontaneous hugs, and has the brightest smile in the world. She is much too young to have to go through something so major, and her family is hurting, watching and waiting.

Please continue to send her your strength, and though I cannot use her name here on the internet, just direct the strength to Angel, and I know she will receive it.

Thanks again.

Anna1011 01-06-2005 04:16 PM

hope all goes well :hugs: love and happy thought going your way.

whitebird 01-06-2005 09:41 PM

Hi Anna1011, thank you very much.

whitebird 01-11-2005 05:56 AM

OK, if you checked out this thread last week, you will know that this is the time for all that you can give.

This week, all strength, love and prayers are needed.

Tears run down my face as I ask this.

Thank you.

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 09:02 AM

Aww Whitebird :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

You got it,I'll be praying :)

Anna1011 01-11-2005 10:08 AM

im sure everyone will hoping and praying :hugs:

whitebird 01-21-2005 02:28 PM

Update-

None of us dared dream that the outcome for this little girl would have turned out so well.

She is out of the hospital, and though still rather tired, she will have a complete recovery, with no problems in the future. Some therapy will be needed, but all weakness, and memory problems will only be temporary.

Thank you everyone so very much for your love and compassion.

Torn Daredevil 01-21-2005 03:31 PM

That's great to hear :)

creedsister 01-24-2005 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Update-

None of us dared dream that the outcome for this little girl would have turned out so well.

She is out of the hospital, and though still rather tired, she will have a complete recovery, with no problems in the future. Some therapy will be needed, but all weakness, and memory problems will only be temporary.

Thats Most Awsome Whitebird Praise God :jam: :jam:

Dogstar 01-24-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitebird
Update-

THAT IS FANTASTIC NEWS. Thanks for the update, whitebird! :hugs:

Anna1011 01-25-2005 06:34 AM

so pleased all went well thanks for the update :)