CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Hear Isolation NOW!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13265)

Steve 09-06-2010 11:53 AM

Hear Isolation NOW!!!!

Check it out :)

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/p...news_id=100106

AB = Rock Gods 09-06-2010 12:46 PM

Re: Hear Isolation NOW!!!!

This song is just incredible!!!!!

Icedmofo 09-06-2010 01:40 PM

5/4 bridge ftw

maccamer 09-06-2010 01:50 PM

Great song and great choice for a first single! AB3 first buyer for sure!

TrulyAmazing 09-06-2010 02:20 PM

Thanks Steve, For Posting, Im Wating On The Entire Tamlia, May The Force, Be, With, us, Always, ......... :rockon: not a great choice for the single, but the choice, A Masterpiece,

TheGreatDivide 09-06-2010 02:41 PM

meh.... nah just kidding that was awesome. How is it when ever Im going through something in my life they have the perfect song everytime. I will be buying this album first, sorry maccamer :)

TrulyAmazing 09-06-2010 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
meh.... nah just kidding that was awesome. How is it when ever Im going through something in my life they have the perfect song everytime. I will be buying this album first, sorry maccamer :)

Realativity, thats why i respect my God Fathers And Elders..oh the hurricane years.... everybody should, and see how it all comes together, in peace and harmony And The Impossibile Possibile, Love, Believes All Things Hopes All Things And Endures All Things, some of like song, but it was much to said to write, :laugh: :laugh: :) ya,alls, i need a late lunch break, no im getting it first im pre odering copies, :bounce: im kiding you can order first, but i,am pre~odering~ May The Force, Be With Us,

Inspired 09-06-2010 04:11 PM

It's interesting. Like some of their other songs it has an unusual mix of being heavy, melodic and hooky at the same time, kind of making it sound like it should be two (or three) different songs. Sometimes I wish they would stop worrying about the songs being so catchy. Definitely much more authentic then Open Your Eyes or Rise Today, but it still has a really modern sound. I'd really love to hear that raw, grungey Tremonti sound from My Own Prison again. Maybe on the solo project...

Dark_Knight 09-06-2010 04:18 PM

Speechless.

maccamer 09-06-2010 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide

I agree with you except for the you buying the album first.....The Great Divide first buyer? I feel like I am the only one on here who loves that album. Any ways, AB has only gotten better every album! Wonder what the video (if they make one) will look like??

Also, does anyone else hear a similarity to the start of Hurt's Loded? (Drums)

nagpo 09-06-2010 05:22 PM

Sounds a lot like Shinedown. My favorite part of this song is the bridge.

Buried And Gone 09-06-2010 07:07 PM

This song is 10X better than every song on FC combined by the forces of peanut butter. And god damn it i love peanut butter.

BSC 09-07-2010 11:08 AM

It doesn't really amaze me, quite generic, and not as heavy as I expected it to be.

But it's still a great song, and it's great to hear new AB. Much better than Rise Today.

FreedomFighter 09-07-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
Sounds a lot like Shinedown. My favorite part of this song is the bridge.

Yea it does kinda remind me of the verse riff from Sin With a Grin...hits ya in the gut the same kind of way.

The bridge is sweet...just shows you don't always need crazy technical riffs to hit hard. The timing messes with me every time...love those bits that catch you off guard.

Buried And Gone 09-07-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
It doesn't really amaze me, quite generic, and not as heavy as I expected it to be.

But it's still a great song, and it's great to hear new AB. Much better than Rise Today.

So you expected 3X heavier than every other AB song sans White Knuckles as opposed to the 2X that we got?