CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ABB.Net Crashed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13260)

AB = Rock Gods 09-03-2010 01:03 AM

ABB.Net Crashed?

Hahaha. A friend just texted me saying it crashed. What happened lol, album leak?
:confused:

nagpo 09-03-2010 01:24 AM

Re: ABB.Net Crashed?

This happened before. Forgot when, maybe when Blackbird came out or when Creed reunited. It'll be back up.

Dark_Knight 09-03-2010 02:12 AM

Nothing leaked. I have no idea what's up... I tried logging into our control panel but got the same error. So hopefully it will fix itself like the previous crashes.

AB = Rock Gods 09-03-2010 02:30 AM

So what was it caused by, too many people logging on or is the crash just a regular occurrence?

Sucks for AB fans if the site is offline for a fewdays. That's where all news regarding AB/Creed originates from.

Dark_Knight 09-03-2010 02:47 AM

This usually happens when too many people are on BUT it could be anything. I just hope it has nothing to do with our hosting... I did a little google'ing but couldn't find very much info.

nagpo 09-03-2010 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AB = Rock Gods
Sucks for AB fans if the site is offline for a fewdays. That's where all news regarding AB/Creed originates from.

I always found it strange that ABB is where all the creed news comes from. I wonder why that place is more active than this one.

Dark_Knight 09-03-2010 03:14 AM

Well first & foremost this place needs updated... and secondly ABB has thousands of more users that are not only diehard AB fans but Creed fans. There are only a few regulars who post here now.

BSC 09-03-2010 06:27 AM

It's gone down again.

I hope it's not due to heavy traffic and it's something else, because if it is due to heavy traffic, we're gonna be screwed the moment a single leaks, the album leaks, when the album officially comes out, or when they start the UK tour.

Dark_Knight 09-03-2010 07:46 AM

Nah... we're actually moving to new hosting soon which will cut down the crashes. That's what the donate button was for :) so if any of you guys can help we all would appreciate it.

AB = Rock Gods 09-03-2010 12:27 PM

I'd help out, but I can't go there anymore :( Maybe I could get reinstated if I made a substantial donation :) Just a thought.

TrulyAmazing 09-03-2010 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Knight
Nah... we're actually moving to new hosting soon which will cut down the crashes. That's what the donate button was for :) so if any of you guys can help we all would appreciate it.

sounds, like a conspiarcy, toward, the AB, NATION, I SAY AMEN, But with A Lot Of The Good Lords Wisdom From those Deep Meditations, that brings us down to our last ya,alls, I Know We Got great hackers, the best, So find The Jimmie Nutron, inside us all, And In Jesus Name Fix the bloody thing, gotta, look good, in all, :AB 3 is on the way, I would so kindly help and dontae, The least i could, do, For going off, in the threads, but im not gifted in those areas, thats what i love, about you smart dudes, just keep it a going, with the sense that flows freely, you guys, can do this, i know it, good time, TO Excercise Our Gifts, Peace be with ya,s.......:rockon: i,ll check in later on the process, the force be with us.....

TheGreatDivide 09-04-2010 05:53 PM

Im staying right here

TrulyAmazing 09-05-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
Im staying right here

............:shoot: peace be with you, hopefully, ABB.Net is fixed soon, :homer: :alien: :homer: ......

TrulyAmazing 09-05-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
............:shoot: peace be with you, hopefully, ABB.Net is fixed soon, :homer: :alien: :homer: ......

Love, Ya, We Creed, And , The Bride, it be ok....;) take it easy on the posting, Steves, Got, Me, On Parole, lets try, to get along, with our posting kats, in 100 percent agremeant,