CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stapp Work With Tea Party Ends... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7936)

Steve 11-14-2004 08:45 PM

Stapp Work With Tea Party Ends...

Very interesting article...

http://www.calgarysun.com/perl-bin/n...90038.html&a=1

hippychic 11-14-2004 08:53 PM

What a shame
Will this affect Stapp's solo Cd?

Dogstar 11-14-2004 09:38 PM

Wow! That's really too bad. Thanks for the link, Steve. I have to say I actually like the Tea Party's older stuff better than Seven Circles, which I bought as an import a month or so ago. I have Edges of Twilight, which is amazing, and Transmission, also a great listen. I thought Seven Cirlces was fairly boring, to be honest. Pleasant enough, but a little too cookie-cutter for me. I kind of like that world-instrumentation flavor they were talking about in the article. I have to say if it wasn't for Scott's work with them, I wouldn't have known about them. I really like them a lot.

TeriB19 11-14-2004 10:33 PM

Thanks for posting the article, Steve. Interesting read.

revisfoot 11-15-2004 12:01 AM

Thanks so much, Steve, for this link.

Wow.

I don't know what to say. I mean, I'm glad that the Tea Party are getting some recognition here in the States, but it does blow anus that the Stapp colaboration didn't work out. I guess there were just too many chiefs and no indians. It all will work out in the end, though. We get the Tea Party here in the states, and we get a Stapp CD in Feb/March.

Go America
Go Packers

Higher_Desire 11-15-2004 12:53 AM

Wow. The Calgary Sun. That's the paper Bret 'The Hitman' Hart writes articles for.

I mean... dude that sucks. Thanks for the link. It's amazing they just cut it off like that. I really hope this doesn't affect the release of his album.

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 11-15-2004 01:27 AM

hmm... .interesting... i wasn't too fond of the Passions collaboration, i much prefer the version available on the stapp site now

Agent D 11-15-2004 08:35 PM

Quite honestly, this doesn't strike me as terrible news. I really didn't like the original version of Relearn Love either. Here's hoping that the Lenny Kravitz rumor holds water.

RMadd 11-16-2004 02:43 AM

i wouldn't much wanna see Lenny either... not a huge fan o' his

scrit 11-17-2004 06:39 PM

:( This will probably mean even more mounths of waiting. I dont know how many more i can take......

aussiecreeder 11-18-2004 12:26 AM

this may delay the release of chinese democracy even further! ;)
no seriously this is really bad news as i like the tea party and the collaboration could have being really good. obviously stapp has to work out some stuff in his professional life.

RMadd 11-18-2004 06:55 AM

how good is the new G N' R album gonna be anyway? i like 'em and all, but it's just not the same w/ only axl crooning, no slash or no one else. it's like if stapp were to hire a few guys & go touring as Creed and release an album and all

cariocawlad 11-18-2004 01:18 PM

I'm really worried about the way Stapp is going. Seems like he is losted somewere in the middle of this. I don't believe he is working full time in this album cause we didn't hear nothing new for a long time.
Look's like all the there's someone in trouble with him...I'm a Stapp fan but I'm very sad about the way things going...I hope he gives something new and good soon and prove that my worries are wrong.

RMadd 11-18-2004 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I'm really worried about the way Stapp is going. Seems like he is losted somewere in the middle of this. I don't believe he is working full time in this album cause we didn't hear nothing new for a long time.
Look's like all the there's someone in trouble with him...I'm a Stapp fan but I'm very sad about the way things going...I hope he gives something new and good soon and prove that my worries are wrong.

ditto, fo' shizzle. it's one thing hear one source say he's got issues, but to hear it from multiple sources, and over the span of many months, i'm a bit worried for the guy. i guess i better keep him in my prayers, hope everything works out alright for him.

Shadow 11-18-2004 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
ditto, fo' shizzle. it's one thing hear one source say he's got issues, but to hear it from multiple sources, and over the span of many months, i'm a bit worried for the guy. i guess i better keep him in my prayers, hope everything works out alright for him.

Please don't be worried about Scott. He is just fine....really:) :)

I'm looking forward to his solo CD so he can put so many rumors to rest. His radio tour was a success and he looked great and he sounded very happy.