CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Any Miami Fans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2207)

Skipper 03-11-2003 09:27 AM

Any Miami Fans?

Cuz if there is, check out the VH1 golf tourny this weekend. ;)

creeder 03-11-2003 09:30 AM

Viking is best :dancing:

hotforscott 03-11-2003 01:20 PM

Re: Any Miami Fans?

Quote:

Originally posted by Skipper
Cuz if there is, check out the VH1 golf tourny this weekend. ;)

Does he mean, Miami sports fans or fans of Creed that live in Miami?

Kim V. 03-11-2003 02:23 PM

Skipper! Good to see you back; haven't seen you in quite a while! Like someone else posted, could you please clarify whether you meant fans of Creed from Miami area or Miami sports fans? Anything we should know about to see on VH1, or is this maybe just a local thing? Thanx for any info you may have... PEACE....

JUST GIVE LOVE TO ALL -- Scott Stapp:D

Skipper 03-11-2003 03:04 PM

I ment "Creed" fans. One (foresure) of the band members will be at the golf tourny this weekend. :angel: Don't know about the "other" one. But most def one of them is going to be there. Give you a hint.....flipflops. :P

hotforscott 03-11-2003 03:07 PM

Yeah, is it only local or can we catch it on VH1. I thought that is what you meant because it was VH1 golf. I hope it's something I can tune into and also I hope the "other one" comes, too. ;)

Kim V. 03-11-2003 03:08 PM

Quote:

<b>I ment "Creed" fans. &nbsp;One (foresure) of the band members will be at the golf tourny this weekend. :angel: Don't know about the "other" one. &nbsp;But most def one of them is going to be there. Give you a hint.....flipflops. :P </b>

Lol Skipper! Bet I know which one you mean!!

;)

Kim V. 03-11-2003 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kim V.
Lol Skipper! &nbsp;Bet I know which one you mean!!

;)

Here's one Creed fan who wishes she lives in Miami right now... :P

Skipper 03-11-2003 03:14 PM

I forgot to answer the other question, I don't know if it will be televised but it is a VH1 sponsored deal. I am sure like all other celeb tourny's, photos will pop up after the fact. I was just giving a heads up to those in the area to check it out if they can. :)

hotforscott 03-11-2003 03:14 PM

I wish I lived with Scott right now. He would be REALLY tired all the time, LOL. :D

hotforscott 03-11-2003 03:15 PM

Quote:

I forgot to answer the other question, I don't know if it will be televised but it is a VH1 sponsored deal. &nbsp;I am sure like all other celeb tourny's, photos will pop up after the fact. &nbsp;I was just giving a heads up to those in the area to check it out if they can. :)

Thanks, I will look into it at vh1.com, they should say something about it. Thanks.

Skipper 03-11-2003 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Thanks, I will look into it at vh1.com, they should say something about it. Thanks.

You are welcome. :)

Kim V. 03-11-2003 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I wish I lived with Scott right now. He would be REALLY tired all the time, LOL. :D

You and me both, Hotforscott!! hehe;) ;)

DangerousDan85 03-11-2003 04:38 PM

i live in Miami, but not really

s.floridagirl 03-11-2003 06:27 PM

I live 50 minutes from Miami and pathetically enough, I don't think I can make it. Is it Saturday and Sunday or just one of the days? Skipper, is it at the Doral? Maybe I'll try very hard!! Write back!