CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed at the Hard Rock Vault (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3897)

Agent D 07-28-2003 11:46 PM

Creed at the Hard Rock Vault

We just went there today and I was very impressed with the Creed stuff they had. The guys had their own glass case much like more classic artists like Eric Clapton. I noticed how Creed seems to be the only "new" artist who got that kind of attention. What does that go to show about our fav band?;) They had a ton of cool stuff in there like an outfit of Scott's, two of Mark's guitars (one of which was signed by the guys), and some awesome pics of them and other stuff. They even had Flip's drums on top of another glass case. It was sweet! I couldn't find their Crest Emblem anywhere though. Oh well.

JulieCitySlicker 07-29-2003 12:04 AM

Wow! That must have been awesome to see:dancing: Sounds cool!

Higher_Desire 07-29-2003 12:59 AM

For those who haven't seen it and would like to, CLICK HERE.

It's cool you got to see it in person. I found this pic somewhere on the net, and kept it, and have it on my site now.

H-D

TeriB19 07-29-2003 06:02 AM

One of the Crests that was supposedly on the railing that went around the stage is in the lobby of the Vault as you walk in the front door. Right before you pay it's on the left side by some couches. We saw all that Creed stuff in Orlando back in May and we LOVED it!

Marty 07-29-2003 09:02 AM

Cool!
________
HOW TO ROLL A BLUNT

stappinfection 07-29-2003 09:27 AM

OH!!!! I am so excited I get to go in 25 more days to Orlando ! One of my first stops is the Vault!!!

JenRN 07-29-2003 10:58 AM

The vault is spectacular!!!!! I myself would love one of those "sound asylum' rooms in my house!;)

Dogstar 07-29-2003 12:36 PM

Agent D, glad you had such a cool time at the Vault. I was one of the lucky ones who went in May and it was awesome. Great little place...I want that sound asylum, too, Jen. That ROCKED!

DangerousDan85 07-29-2003 12:52 PM

Re: Creed at the Hard Rock Vault

Quote:

Originally posted by Agent D
<b>I noticed how Creed seems to be the only "new" artist who got that kind of attention. What does that go to show about our fav band?;) </b>

that's probably because Creed is from Orlando

Sheila63 07-29-2003 12:54 PM

Me too, that Sound Asylum room was very cool!! I also would love to have Scott's leather pants, his boots, Mark's signed guitar, Flip's drum kit......oh well, I can dream, right? LOL!!

Steve 07-29-2003 03:25 PM

Actually Creed's from Talahasse (sp?)

JulieCitySlicker 07-29-2003 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
For those who haven't seen it and would like to, CLICK HERE. &nbsp;

It's cool you got to see it in person. I found this pic somewhere on the net, and kept it, and have it on my site now.

H-D

Thanks Colin:dancing: That is so awesome:D Probably loos cooler being there in person seeing it though:( But Sweet!:P

DangerousDan85 07-29-2003 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Steve
Actually Creed's from Talahasse (sp?)

well they live in Orlando, don't they

facelessman 07-30-2003 01:06 AM

wow thats cool. im goin to have to check that out!

aprile89 07-30-2003 11:42 AM

:embarass: ok tis may be a silly question.. but what is the Vault?? and the Asylum room?????

:confused: :chic: <- does it look like this??? lmao