CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Band's Tour Plans? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6318)

lpshinoda11 04-15-2004 01:25 AM

Michael, Any tour news?

Hey Michael:

Can you tell me when the new band will be touring and if they will be traveling as far as Portland, OR? Can you please convince Mark to come to Portland, cause barely any popular bands come here and Mark's new band is the closest thing I'll have of seeing Creed....the last time Creed came here the concert got cancelled twice.

The last band I liked that came here was Linkin Park but it took them almost 3 freaking years to get here. The next good band that is coming is POD but after that I'm not sure we'll get another good band for a LONG time.

hayley 04-15-2004 01:35 AM

I know how you feel, Creed has only ever came to New Zealand twice I think, and I missed out on both concert experiances, one was when I didn't know them at all and the other was when I couldn't afford to go. :mad:

Anyway, I don't think there has been any set dates for touring as of date because obviously no one knows how succesful the new band will be, but I am SO crossing my fingers that they come to New Zealand, I'm not missing out again

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 01:46 AM

they should come to Australia and headline their own shows and play The Big Day Out just like Metallica recently did. perhaps they could play next year's lollapoolza (sp) although Perry Farrell seems to have gone down the indie road with the festival this year with bands such as Modest Mouse and the like. someone is going to have miss out i guess but its not Australia, you hear me? :D Its a proven fact that Australia has the best looking "chicks". :D

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 01:49 AM

They should come over to Los Angeles so I can go!

hayley 04-15-2004 01:53 AM

I think they will defenitly be going to Los Angeles, so you don't have to worry there, lol

Hide, I know that they will not just go to New Zealand and not Ozy :laugh: It's just stupid if they go to Ozy and not New Zealand, I mean come on we are just over the ditch

lpshinoda11 04-15-2004 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
:D Its a proven fact that Australia has the best looking "chicks". :D

Tell me about it, addicted2stapp is from Australia :D

hayley 04-15-2004 02:00 AM

:laugh: :laugh: That was funny, and thanks...I think...lol

facelessman 04-15-2004 02:25 AM

id think i take a road trip to see the band

Trees of Wisdom 04-15-2004 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
id think i take a road trip to see the band

Especially if the tickets are cheap.

tremontirocks! 04-15-2004 03:18 AM

Come To Australia!!!!! Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!!!!!! Oi Oi Oi:d:d:d:d

hayley 04-15-2004 05:00 AM

LOL god that annoys the crap outta me

ROAD TRIP BABY!!! Next time they come if they aren't playing at my city I will go on a road trip

aussiecreeder 04-15-2004 10:23 AM

road trip was a funny movie though! :D tremontirocks i didn't realise we had another aussie on the board? which state are you from? of course they will go to LA. sorry addicted bands tour australia and not new zealand all the time, but i hope this doesn't happen with this time for you. are you able to get over here if not?

Julbright 04-15-2004 12:46 PM

How about PEORIA IL???? We have a lovely civic center - metallica is coming in the fall? We need more big acts here !!!! Creed actually played the Madison Theater here pre-stardom - the new band (when on EARTH are they going to get a name - I am tired of saying the new band) needs to come here and play the big venue!!!!

hayley 04-15-2004 07:14 PM

Quote:

sorry addicted bands tour australia and not new zealand all the time, but i hope this doesn't happen with this time for you.

Thanks, I'm hoping aswell.

Quote:

are you able to get over here if not?

It depends when they decide to tour, I'm going to get a full time job next year when I leave school, so if they can hold out touring until like the end of next year, then I will be able to pay for myself to go, I will defenitly go if the time is right, and we can rock together :jam:

Shadow 04-15-2004 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
Hey Michael:

Mark's new band is the closest thing I'll have of seeing Creed....

It will never be close to Creed because Scott will not be there. Scott is amazing to watch live.