CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I need help with my tattoo (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2230)

crest tattoo 03-12-2003 01:10 PM

I need help with my tattoo

I AM getting the swirl in two weeks, after I get back from Florida. I can't decide what color/colors to get it. I've seen the two different sites from previous threads. Anyone else out there have a different picture, or ideas what colors would look great? I have the crest in red/yellow/orange/purple, so I don't want that again. Thanks guys.

creeder 03-12-2003 03:47 PM

just black color... its simpel but best

Skipper 03-12-2003 03:57 PM

I have seen a fan with one with different shades of blue, and the black outline. Just pretty cool to see the colors fade in and out like that.

crest tattoo 03-12-2003 04:27 PM

I'm a fan of color. I really want great color. I just photocopied it and I'm going to try a few things. I am thinking about magenta, teal, and royal blue. Each color in each of the four swirls.

Dogstar 03-12-2003 04:34 PM

That sounds really pretty, crest tattoo! I'm still trying to figure where/what color I want my Creed crest to be.

creedgirl99 03-12-2003 06:43 PM

I think those colors sounds like a good combination....:D Pretty!!!

hotforscott 03-12-2003 09:19 PM

I am doing a fire crest on my ankle. Like in my avatar. Later on when I fill in my sun/moon on my back, that is faded. I want to get the swirl you are referring to in black, one on each side of my sun/moon. Then I am done tattoo wise.;)

luvscott4ever 03-12-2003 09:56 PM

Definately need color...that's why I had purple put into my crest!!

DangerousDan85 03-13-2003 12:17 AM

i think i'm gonna get the crest on my forehead, it'll be pink

hayley 03-13-2003 02:06 AM

wow that sounds awesome i wish i could get mine there

Sheila63 03-13-2003 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by crest tattoo
I'm a fan of color. I really want great color. I just photocopied it and I'm going to try a few things.  I am thinking about magenta, teal, and royal blue.  Each color in each of the four swirls.

I think those colors would be great together!! I'm still trying to decide where to have my tattoo and what color(s) I'm going use when I get the crest done. I like the crest in your avatar, hotforscott. That'll look awesome!!

crest tattoo 03-15-2003 11:08 AM

I don't know why, but I never got any messages on my email saying anyone replied to this thread, so I never looked back at it. I copied it out about 20 times last night and sat down and colored like a kid again. I think , I'm still not positive, what I really like best is outlined in red each swirl of the four with gold in the middle of each. I tried purple, and that looked cool, but I'm from Wisconsin, and no offense to you Minnesotaians, but I can't go with the Viking look. I have two great friends from Creed around here, and I have to get their opinions. It looks good. If I can, I'm looking at getting a digital camera tomorrow, I'll scan them for you guys.

And Dangerous Dan, you crack me up, right in the middle of your forehead. Hmmm, reminds me of a nursery rhyme that sounds relatively close to your nature....