CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed will NOT be at the AMA's monday night (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1326)

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:27 PM

Creed will NOT be at the AMA's monday night

From Michael Tremonti @ Creed Pit
Quote:

As I have been reading the posts tonight I have noticed a lot of people talking about the band presenting at the AMA's. I wanted to let you know that as of yesterday, the boys were not planning to attend. I spoke to Mark and I think that after the tough last two weeks they had, they thought that rest, recuperation and the comfort of friends and family were sorely needed. So unless something changes between today and tomorrow they will not be there. I hope you all, as fans, will support their decision not to travel, as I believe that they need the time to recharge their batteries, so to speak. I want to make clear that I am not a spokseman for the band but just wanted to let you all know what I know. I saw the flood of posts tonight wondering why they weren't at the Peoples Choice Awards and I thought I'd head off the slew of posts that are sure to come after tomorrow night.  
Michael

hotforscott 01-12-2003 11:38 PM

I completely understand. i was looking forward to seeing them, but Ihave to agree that they need a little R&R.

I have heard that Michael posts there, is it for sure him? I don't go to CreedPit so I haven't a clue.

Thanks for the info.

Dogstar 01-12-2003 11:39 PM

Yeah, they so need a break from the public and probably from each other. I'm sure they're sick of each other after a year on the road.

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:42 PM

Quote:

I have heard that Michael posts there, is it for sure him? I don't go to CreedPit so I haven't a clue.

yes it is definatly him

musicsaves 01-12-2003 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott

Thanks for the info.

Seems that if people want to believe something enough it's true.

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:51 PM

Quote:

Seems that if people want to believe something enough it's true.

never mind cause I am not gonna defend Creed pit over here if you don't want to believe it is him don't

hotforscott 01-12-2003 11:54 PM

Thanks for the info Debs4Creed. You are a great person to have on this board, you are very helpful. I appreciate it. I am glad they are getting some rest and all because I know they need it. Dogstar is right. I am sure they want to be with family.

musicsaves 01-12-2003 11:55 PM

Really? I have been wondering if anybody has asked them in person. I have never heard anybody say that before anywhere.

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:55 PM

thanks hotforscott I was just passing along info

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:57 PM

musicsave can you please take that quote out of your post as you can see i have edited my post cause I am not gonna get into what happens at Creedpit over here

Debs4Creed 01-12-2003 11:59 PM

Thanks musicsaves

musicsaves 01-13-2003 12:00 AM

I didn't see your edit before I posted mine....

Maybe keeping the pit out of here is a good idea.

Debs4Creed 01-13-2003 12:02 AM

thats okay I think we did it at the same time and I agree I don't bring the pit over here so to speak

musicsaves 01-13-2003 12:08 AM

I know your just passing along info.

Just wanted you to know I didn't mean it like that.

Steve 01-13-2003 09:17 AM

Just to say, that is Michael Tremonti as far as I know. He used to post on the old Creednet BB and then moved over to Creedpit when it started up.