CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Please Read Asap Creed Help Needed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2273)

njcreedite 03-14-2003 09:16 PM

Please Read Asap Creed Help Needed

Hi Everyone. I usually post on bandrags, but visit here often. I'm linma over there. I met many of you outside on NYE. What a great time that was. You are all so great and very nice over here.
Any way....y100 a local (Philly) radio station is having its March Madness event. Go to y100.com to find out more.
They put two bands against each other, and then have people call in to vote for the best one. Creed will be against Queens of the Stoneage tonight at 10pm est. You have to call between 10 and 10:30pm(est) only. The number is
1-800-232-1003 (toll-free)
You can call as often as you'd like. All you have to say is
"I VOTE FOR CREED"
If they win they'll go on to the next round. That'll be at 7:00pm tomorrow (Sat.) night. There are several more rounds, but it ends Sunday night. Creed has NEVER won this contest before.
The DJ's think System of the Down will win this year. They don't even think Creed will win the first round. They said the
ANTI-CREED FANS will call in to make sure they don't win. So pass this on and spread the word. We've got to win.
Thanks in advance for all your votes.
Linda

hotforscott 03-14-2003 09:19 PM

Will do, you can count on me calling a BUNCH of times.

TeriB19 03-14-2003 09:20 PM

Hi Linda!!! I do remember you and we've chatted a few times through PM's since NYE! You offered me your heat pack to keep warm, you're such a sweetie! Hope you are feeling well, I think of you often!:)

Now onto business, thanks for the heads up! My fingers will be moving on the phone several times between 10-10:30!! Thanks for the number and I'll be voting for Creed!
Teri

njcreedite 03-14-2003 09:24 PM

Thanks Everyone....I knew I could count on you here at Creedfeed.
Hi Teri...I've thought of you too. How've you been? Hope everyone's fine on your end. I had a great time talking with you on NYE and love reading your posts. Would love to get together sometime. We should have a NYE reunion party. Everyone who waited in line that day could come. How fun would that be?
Hope to talk to you soon.
Linda

hayley 03-14-2003 10:20 PM

I would love too exepct i live in New Zealand and it would cost like millions lol

Dogstar 03-15-2003 12:13 AM

Hi, njcreedite! Nice to see you here!!! I do remember you, too, from NYE. I'm your New England buddy, the one who lived where you lived up there... Anyway, I'm too late for this thread, so I didn't get to vote as I am at work and didn't have too much time to slack tonight, LOL... And if I had, I would have flooded that station with calls. I can't STAND that station. I stopped listening to it after I tried to request a Nirvana song during the all-request hour overnight and the DJ was incredibly rude. I'm sure it was part of his *schtick*, but I was not pleased. He was such a JERK. Anyway, after that night, I stopped listening to them. No offense to the young-uns, but they cater to the 14 and under crowd...He really pissed me off. I'm sorry Creed lost (I saw your other post).

shane 03-15-2003 06:38 PM

Does anyone know did they win the first round yet? Sorry If I am a little clueless, I was on vacation in Italy, (I was very disappointed there was no creed music being played, they played eminem, JLo, Shikira, Tom Jones ect.)