CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Bootlegs for download (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1960)

#1creedfan 02-25-2003 06:34 PM

Thank you so much!! This is just great:dancing:

creedchick02 02-25-2003 06:40 PM

How do you download those, it won't work for me:crying: i am dying to watch them can someone please help!!!!!!!!!!! thanks:rolleyes:

gade202 02-25-2003 07:18 PM

Just click on them and download them like anyother file...

creedchick02 02-25-2003 07:30 PM

Thanks Gade but i tried that but only two show a size the others don't and those two work so if it not showing how big the file is does that mean it is not going to work, the others take me to a parent advisoy thing:rolleyes:

m3lissa 02-25-2003 07:30 PM

its simple

hey creedchick02,
Just click on the folder and once you are in the directory..
Right Click on the file
A window will pop up
click on 'Save Target As'
and Save the file on your hard drive

it will work for sure

take care

gade202 02-25-2003 07:32 PM

I think a program you have on your system or something is messing with it. I just double checked all the files and they work fine here. Do you have a firewall or some internet blocking software on your PC?

creedchick02 02-25-2003 07:34 PM

Re: its simple

Quote:

Originally posted by m3lissa
hey creedchick02,
                     Just click on the folder and once you are in the directory..
Right Click on the file
A window will pop up
click on 'Save Target As'  
and Save the file on your hard drive

it will work for sure

take care

Yes thanks M but i tried that, seemed to work for all of said eyes downloads but not this time like i said it is not showing a file size that is the only difference i can see, is there anyway i can change that, and also when you downloaded was there a file size for all of them:rolleyes:

m3lissa 02-25-2003 07:37 PM

creedchick02,
i don't understand the file size problem? i don't think it would give you a problem to download files

and Gade202 i don't think she has a firewall problem cuz i am behind one too and it works fine for me

if it is a file size problem then you might not have space in your hard drive?

creedchick02 02-25-2003 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by gade202
I think a program you have on your system or something is messing with it.  I just double checked all the files and they work fine here.  Do you have a firewall or some internet blocking software on your PC?

ERR did i mention i am a computer tard WHAT is that LOL, sorry i don't understand that kind of talk, but i know i have nothing blocking anything i have windows 98 and am on the internet through cable~~~thanks

gade202 02-25-2003 07:41 PM

The filesize shows up when I click it but it doesn't matter either way since it should still download the files fine. Is it not letting you at all?

creedchick02 02-25-2003 07:43 PM

Hey guys this is what i was talking about, this is what it is showing me see the ones with the file size i can get those but not the others, must be just me then BUMMER thanks anyway

Size Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parent Directory 24-Feb-2003 15:34 -
Alcatraz/ 24-Feb-2003 15:34 -
Creed Live on Billbo..> 10-Dec-2002 07:28 49.7M
Creed- DSD @ A Home ..> 21-Dec-2002 07:27 44.8M
Winter Olympics 2002/ 14-Jan-2003 18:36 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes:

m3lissa 02-25-2003 08:00 PM

gade

gade,
i've been listening to some of the bootlegs, and some of the songs are not complete..umm like Spectrum phlli show's Faceless man is incomplete and My Own Prison

just thought you could look into it

thanks

gade202 02-25-2003 09:18 PM

creedchick02, everything that you posted is correct. The winter olympics vids aren't up and the alcatraz vids are in the folder but you won't see there size until you go into the folder. You have to download the actual files (the one with the filesizes) and not the folders. Hope that helps!~

Mulletman 02-25-2003 09:57 PM

Re: gade

Quote:

Originally posted by m3lissa
gade,
      i've been listening to some of the bootlegs, and some of the songs are not complete..umm like Spectrum phlli show's Faceless man is incomplete and My Own Prison

just thought you could look into it  

thanks

that is because the idiot taper ran out of tape durring faceless man. what you see there is what EVERYONE else on the internet has. that is beyond our control, if you want i can lie to you and give you a file from another song, but thats how this concert turned out. sorry.

ok here is a concert, click this link and a window will open and you will see the file names for Mellon Arena, Pittsburgh PA 4-04-00 just right click on the filename and choose save-target-as. the rest is self explanitory. when you get to a page similar to this that means that you can start d/ling.

TeriB19 02-25-2003 10:21 PM

Re: Re: gade

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
that is because the idiot taper ran out of tape durring faceless man. what you see there is what EVERYONE else on the internet has. that is beyond our control, if you want i can lie to you and give you a file from another song, but thats how this concert turned out. sorry.

I would much prefer it if you'd sing the missing parts yourself, Mullet.;)