CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   who cares (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2079)

whocares 03-04-2003 01:25 AM

who cares

I wondered who the idiot who wondered who scott was dating..Who gives a shit...and why the hell would you care..maybe hes dating no one because of this bullshit just like the shit posted here..im not trying to be an ass but really????who cares???

Lechium 03-04-2003 01:58 AM

whoo-hoo someone who thinks like me had finally showed up

hotforscott 03-04-2003 01:59 AM

I don't think anyone thinks like you. How did you like your birthday thread. Bec and I contaminated it all up for you. ;)

hayley 03-04-2003 01:59 AM

what a cute thread

TeriB19 03-04-2003 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
whoo-hoo someone who thinks like me had finally showed up

GOD FORBID.

JenRN 03-04-2003 09:59 AM

Re: who cares

Quote:

Originally posted by whocares
I wondered who the idiot who wondered who scott was dating..Who gives a shit...and why the hell would you care..maybe hes dating no one because of this bullshit just like the shit posted here..im not trying to be an ass but really????who cares???

Lighten up a little!:P There is no need for name calling!:mad:

whocares 03-04-2003 10:03 AM

yeah sorry about this post....late night and I posted here...so sorry, too many drinks...

mushroomy2k 03-04-2003 10:10 AM

whocares

whocares you really shouldnt have to oppologize.
because scotts life is his buisness and who he.
is dating is no one elses buisness..
i just want scott to be happy with his life.
.and everyone should let his life be his..
i drank a quart of beer myself last night with a hot.
and spicy burrito.have a wonderful day whocares..
Diane:)

Dogstar 03-04-2003 12:47 PM

Well, unfortunately fans and nonfans alike have a wild obsession with the personal lives of celebrities. I wish it could be just about the music as well because that's the main reason people are interested in Creed in the first place. And you're right, whocares, it really shouldn't matter to people but it does to some. It could be worse. He could be a member of England's royal family. The focus from the media and folks over there is 1,000 times worse than it is in this country.

Moonshine 03-04-2003 03:37 PM

I would have to agree. It is really no ones business if the man is dating or not. Just because his career has put him into the public eye, it does not give us all the right to know every tidbit of his business. Imagine what it must be like to live that way. Hardly a moment or experience for yourself. I know we all care about what happens, that we wish good things to happen for him and the rest of Creed. But many tend to go over that line and search for information they have no right to know. Chin up whocares. Perhaps someday people will learn to understand all this. -- Moonshine

m3lissa 03-04-2003 04:31 PM

:)

i have to agree with Dogstar on this one!

aah i can't waste my time on this thread :P

creedlvr 03-04-2003 05:46 PM

This is the 3rd or 4th thread I have seen on the same subject of people getting all bent out of shape because some have a natural curiosity to know about the band's personal life. I will not comment again as I think I spoke quite enough in the "Does Creed Do Drugs?" thread.

I do, however, have one thing to ask ...
If you find it so appauling that people what to know such information, then why to you read threads titled ..."Is Scott Dating"? Why not just bypass them?:confused:

faceless kiwi 03-04-2003 11:33 PM

I wish it was all just about the music, but its not.
I really feel sorry for celebrities when people nosey into their personal life, and when the media go to far, like they always do.

Lechium 03-04-2003 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
I don't think anyone thinks like you. How did you like your birthday thread. Bec and I contaminated it all up for you. ;)

Your efforst are in vain. Cuz I dont care.

creeder 03-05-2003 08:20 AM

my word ....lohljgfdtjks