CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   who does chris martin (coldplay) think he is? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8319)

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 03:34 AM

who does chris martin (coldplay) think he is?

chris martin of coldplay seems angry at the moment cause he has conducted an interview where he is scathing at people who are dissing the new band aid effort. he saids something like "i don't care if you hate the song, just go out and buy because of the cause it benefits". what the hell? i should buy a terrible song because of what cause it benefits? no thanks i'ld rather just send some money to an orgainsation like compassion or the red cross thank you very much.

rant over......

Trimontana 01-03-2005 10:38 AM

I agree the song is aweful, i would never buy it.
And Chris Martin is a boring singer, since he got married with Paltrow i dunno who think he is :confused: . I have never liked Coldplay. I always found them very boring.
About the money, i have never trusted about buy music and the money will go to charity. I prefer called one of the legal institutions like Oxfam or the Red Cross straight away.

titan9 01-03-2005 12:54 PM

Well, I haven't heard the new song, but I suppose I'm a bit of a Coldplay song(I enjoy some of their songs) I think he's wrong when he says that you should "just buy it". No, if it really sucks, just donate that money to the Red Cross or some charity like that.

hayley 01-04-2005 04:23 AM

OMG! That's so cocky. I don't like Chris Martian, and Coldply kinda sucks. Wait, they do suck alot :D

The Lithium 01-04-2005 05:11 AM

He seems like a nice guy...

aussiecreeder 01-04-2005 08:03 PM

I like Coldplay's music but it sounds like a very arrogant thing to say IMO......

Xterminator27 01-04-2005 08:28 PM

I like one coldplay song

- Trouble

titan9 01-05-2005 01:02 PM

I liked Clocks, The Scientist, Yellow, Trouble and In My Place. I think "Politik" was another song I liked by them.

RMadd 01-08-2005 06:44 PM

I have A Rush of Blood to the Head, but never listen to it. About the only songs of theirs I like are those already mentioned by titan.

Dogstar 01-08-2005 08:43 PM

I like Coldplay, too, and I haven't heard the song, and I wouldn't buy it if it sucks. I'll just donate on my own, thank you very much.

Sincirr 01-19-2005 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
chris martin of coldplay seems angry at the moment cause he has conducted an interview where he is scathing at people who are dissing the new band aid effort. he saids something like "i don't care if you hate the song, just go out and buy because of the cause it benefits". what the hell? i should buy a terrible song because of what cause it benefits? no thanks i'ld rather just send some money to an orgainsation like compassion or the red cross thank you very much.

rant over......

He probably got offended cos he took it personally, or got annoyed at people who were focusing on the song too much. If U dont like it, fine, go and donate somewhere else, but its not about the consumers opinions of the song and perhaps that has been too much of a focus. I think thats where he might have been coming from? :dunno:

aussiecreeder 01-19-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
He probably got offended cos he took it personally, or got annoyed at people who were focusing on the song too much. If U dont like it, fine, go and donate somewhere else, but its not about the consumers opinions of the song and perhaps that has been too much of a focus. I think thats where he might have been coming from? :dunno:

what is the product they are selling to raise money? its a song....so of course the focus should be on the song. i see nothing wrong with giving money to another organisation. he probably did take it personally and btw good to talk to ya....long time no talk. :)

RMadd 01-19-2005 07:05 PM

they're trying to raise money for the tsunami

Torn Daredevil 01-19-2005 08:34 PM

Some of their stuff is OK, but yeah, he's always seemed kind of arrogant. But Clocks and The Scientist are brilliant songs...

aussiecreeder 01-19-2005 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
they're trying to raise money for the tsunami

yes but that doesn't mean everyone has to buy the song even if they hate it......