CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   What you think about the guys (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7700)

Trimontana 10-14-2004 05:51 PM

What you think about the guys

I didnīt know if post this topic, but here i go.
What you think about the guys...i mean as a normal person they are, not as rock stars. Even if you didnīt met them in person (what you have read or tv interviews, etc...), give your opinion.

:smileyban

TeriB19 10-14-2004 10:19 PM

Very down to earth. Humble and appreciative, from what I've seen. I had the opportunity to chat briefly with Mark in Philly and he was very fan-friendly, very accommodating and really laid back. Considering we caught him after he had just woke up, he was great. Myles, too, seemed very friendly, very easy-going. I detected no signs of any ego trips from the guys. They were very approachable.

ps.......Michael was a sweetheart too.

Dogstar 10-14-2004 10:35 PM

What Teri said. I got to talk to Flip and Brian in Pittsburgh and they were very nice and seemed pretty laid back as well.

hockeymom97 10-14-2004 10:36 PM

I had the pleasure of meeting them all in Chicago. Myles just kept thanking us for being there. He was so cute. Very appreciative and down to earth. Mark was the same way. It was refreshing to see how happy they were to meet the fans. They took time with everyone. We did a shot with Flip and chatted with him and Brian for a while. Mr. T was also there and he gave us a hug goodbye and thanked us for supporting his son and the rest of the guys. What a sweet sweet man. Michael is awesome. He remembers everyones screen name. I have never chatted with him personally on any of the boards but have posted to him in general. They were all so approachable and easy to talk to. What a great bunch of people they all are.

DekWannaBFlea 10-15-2004 03:11 AM

I have some questions.....I am planning on meeting them when i go to the concert.....

1. Should i try to talk to them before or after the show?
2. If before how early should i get there?
3. I want to tell them some suggestions i have for what they should do on the next album, is this ok?
4. How much time do they spend with fans?

I can think of more but thats what i need.....

Trimontana 10-15-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I have some questions.....I am planning on meeting them when i go to the concert.....

1. Should i try to talk to them before or after the show?
2. If before how early should i get there?
3. I want to tell them some suggestions i have for what they should do on the next album, is this ok?
4. How much time do they spend with fans?

I can think of more but thats what i need.....

If you want to meet the guys donīt wait until the end of the gig. If you can go there 3 or 4 hours before the place open the doors. And wait till thend to see them again...at the end of the gig maybe they are tired but always can talk to them back.I know itīs along time waiting but itīs worth it.

They donīt rush spending time with the fans, so they act natural if you ask for a pix or a signature.

About giving ideas about what you think it would work for the next album, just realize you will talk with guys that are in this music world for years..iīm pretty sure that they know what they have to do to make next album work. But you always can say what you think in the way as: Hey Mark, it will be nice your solos will be heavier,or whathever (itīs an example). Just suggest to them...

GOOD LUCK MAN.....!

TELL US YOUR RESULTS.... :bigjump:

TeriB19 10-15-2004 11:22 AM

I would suggest definitely getting to the venue early. If you get there around 4:00 p.m. they're doing their soundcheck. At this time they won't be available. When they did soundcheck for the Philly show, they took a bunch of the people that were in the front of the line in to hear them play. Also, when Myles was doing OYE, he let several of those people sing the song up on stage during the soundcheck. It was fun for them and he got a chance to rest his voice for the show later. Try getting there before that. We got to the Electric Factory around 10:00 a.m. We walked around to the back of the place around 1:00 and that's when we met up with Michael, and later, Myles and Mark. But unless you have backstage passes, you definitely want to get there before the show to try to meet them.

As for suggestion, do what you want, but I'd feel funny giving my opinion to guys who have been in the business as long as they have.

We spent a few minutes chatting with Mark, so unless he wants to have your babies, I'd say 5-10 minutes before you become intrusive.

The Lithium 10-15-2004 11:27 AM

They're the most un-"look-at-me-I'm-a-rock-star-I-rule-you"-guys I've ever met!! :D

Dogstar 10-15-2004 01:12 PM

LOL, Lithium...

GeeK_2004 10-15-2004 01:44 PM

lol

svens a svens 10-15-2004 05:28 PM

I met Mark and Flip on the last Creed tour and they're both incredibly nice. My friends and I were parked next to the back stage fence waiting for the cars to clear out after the concert. And Flip walked over to fence and just starting talking to us. Both of them are really laid back and just ordinary nice guys. Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Brian and Myles at the Alter Bridge show in Boston... =(

peace and love yall...

~svens a svens~

The Lithium 10-16-2004 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, Lithium...

What, it's the truth! :D

husker 10-17-2004 02:00 AM

myles is one of the greatest guys you will get to meet - hope everyone gets to to talk to him.

The Lithium 10-17-2004 11:43 AM

Well, they all are really nice!!