CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Alter Bridge...Oh sweet Alter Bridge (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7219)

Riffman544 08-10-2004 11:41 AM

Alter Bridge...Oh sweet Alter Bridge

I woke up this morning at ten o clock only to see that it was the tenth of august. I live in a very small town with no influence of rock music to be found anywhere but in my room. Calling everywhere to see if ANY of the good ONE cd store (not including my walmart here) if alter bridge was in yet. With some ass saying NO i was very sadened. When I went in my red 1991 volvo to go find the masterpiece CD I found it sitting in my drivers seat. With a note from my beloved girlfriend (Who is not crazy about anything but DAve mathews band :wtf: ) that read:

"Since I cant buy you another creed cd ever again I thought I would get this CD for you sweetie" Much love

I could have pissed my pants! The one CD album cover that has been my background for windows since the cover was released is now sitting in my SEAT!!! As I spent the next hour and a half listening to it. It seemed as if I had been opened to another revolution of music. Which exactly what alter bridge is....A revlution....I have never heard the greatest guitar riffs and drum fill ins EVER..not to mention the great Myles Kennedy voice! This thread is an ode to the alter bridge "One day Remains" CD. Rock music needed a change...Alter Bridge has came through! Amen to those who thnks THIS IS THE MOST KICK ASS ALBUM EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dogstar 08-10-2004 12:13 PM

Wow, what a great surprise, Riffman, and props to your very thoughtful girlfriend. That is really sweet!!! I'm going to get mine in a little while, before I go to work and then I'm going to listen to it on the way there!!

creedfan 08-10-2004 12:36 PM

Just got the CD and I'm disappoitined. Tremonti and the crew are on as always but I don't like the lead singer. He's too much like Steve Perry from Journey. Just my two cents.

johellion 08-10-2004 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedfan
Just got the CD and I'm disappoitined. Tremonti and the crew are on as always but I don't like the lead singer. He's too much like Steve Perry from Journey. Just my two cents.

And what is wrong with Steve Perry.????...Journey was one of the hottest bands in the 70's.....and Steve had a fabulous voice..with range out of this world!!! :wtf:

creedfan 08-11-2004 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
And what is wrong with Steve Perry.????...Journey was one of the hottest bands in the 70's.....and Steve had a fabulous voice..with range out of this world!!! :wtf:

What is wrong with Steve Perry? Well I don't like his voice, thats the first thing. Some may like his voice and that's fine, but not me.

aussiecreeder 08-11-2004 01:35 AM

you've got a great girl then.....:) can't wait til the postman brings my album

Higher_Desire 08-11-2004 02:58 AM

Wow! You're girlfriend is AWESOME!

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 08-11-2004 11:15 AM

I'm in freaking love with this band!!