CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   More "Full Circle" tour dates ? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12909)

NeostaR 11-22-2009 04:44 AM

More "Full Circle" tour dates ?

I'm just wondering, will Creed be adding any more tour dates...

Since "Full Circle" was released October 27th many fans didn't have the opportunity to hear and know the new songs before most of the tour dates already passed. Normally, tours start after an album is released. Will there be additional dates added ?

BSC 11-22-2009 06:43 AM

Re: More "Full Circle" tour dates ?

Creed will be doing a 2010 Spring tour.

From the top of my head, they have said they (the band) are touring in these places.

New Zealand
Europe
North America
Australia
and other countries.

Don't take that as official though, it's only what the band have said themselves, and they have not yet announced any dates.

XALTERBRIDGEX 11-22-2009 09:48 AM

my guess is after the new year we will start seeing some new Tour dates posted

kelbel75 11-23-2009 02:41 AM

Australia? Seriously hope so.. not going to miss out seeing them this time round!!

Guira 11-23-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSC
Creed will be doing a 2010 Spring tour.

From the top of my head, they have said they (the band) are touring in these places.

New Zealand
Europe
North America
Australia
and other countries.

Don't take that as official though, it's only what the band have said themselves, and they have not yet announced any dates.

I hope Brasil is included in "other countries"! :D

TrulyAmazing 11-23-2009 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
my guess is after the new year we will start seeing some new Tour dates posted

yeah hopefully i know the guys and of course all their fans in other countries are excited too :rockon:

kansas666 11-25-2009 03:58 PM

rumor has it they will be at Rockfest in Cadott WI - July 15, 2010

Krisoz26 11-25-2009 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guira
I hope Brasil is included in "other countries"! :D

Well they said South amercia so possibly

Buried And Gone 11-26-2009 12:24 AM

They should release what they have now so people can get their tickets for xmas. Hopefully they tour more than just this though. An album that sells 200,000 copies in the first month they'll do two tours for it. Blackbrid sells 200,000 copies and they tour for 18 months on it.

I also hope when they tour Canada they also decided to not be losers and remember that canada doesn't end at Montreal.

Guira 11-26-2009 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krisoz26
Well they said South amercia so possibly

That would be great! I hope they come to my city or near it...because the cool bands only go to Rio and São Paulo...That's not fair!!!:mad1: (kidding of course) Maybe it's better start saving for the airplane ticket...

TrulyAmazing 11-26-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kansas666
rumor has it they will be at Rockfest in Cadott WI - July 15, 2010

Thats Nice To Know I Bet The Guys Just Cant Wait To Hit The Road Again

TrulyAmazing 11-26-2009 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buried And Gone
They should release what they have now so people can get their tickets for xmas. Hopefully they tour more than just this though. An album that sells 200,000 copies in the first month they'll do two tours for it. Blackbrid sells 200,000 copies and they tour for 18 months on it.

I also hope when they tour Canada they also decided to not be losers and remember that canada doesn't end at Montreal.

those would make really cool little stock stuffers :) In All But Ya Know Its Just Too Soon Right Now More In Likley i,d like to see the guys keep it moving and touring and keep it together for real the shows have been kicking live and i know breaks is needed indeed but the engery chemestry Is just so good yea im all up for 18 months :rockon:

RalphyS 12-02-2009 08:38 AM

Does anybody know if there are any European summer festivals planned for Creed?

Alter Bridge has been twice at Pinkpop, the festival less than 4 miles from my home, but I've never seen Creed and I'm dying to finally see them live.

Agent D 12-03-2009 02:43 PM

It would be really embarrassing if they didn't do another leg of the Full Circle tour.