CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Never Seen A Creed Show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4989)

creedsister 11-21-2003 11:12 PM

you know this all sucks,,but for those of you who have never seen creed live,,makes it worser dont it,,,

hayley 11-21-2003 11:17 PM

It hurts knowing that I will never be able to see them live. Hearing that they are breaking up makes everything feel like shit but knowing that I can't ever see them live hurts more.

Everyone that has experianced a Creed concert, you don't know how lucky you are, I've been so hopeful because when Creed were in New Zealand last Stapp said "We will defenitly make New Zealand a more frequent stop" And I was so excited because I missed out on that last concert, and now knowing that they won't come back. :( It makes me feel like crying because I want to experiance that so much being such a hardcore fan.

Michael Tremtonti said to be hopeful because we don't know what could happen in the future, but this does sound like one big fall out, you can't really think and be hopeful that they could get back together at this stage, I am greiving that they have split up and will be grieving for quite sometime. I don't want to get my hopes up because that will just make everyting seem worse.

hayley 11-21-2003 11:17 PM

As if things aren't worse enough right now

creedsister 11-21-2003 11:23 PM

well thats what really kills me is that i mite not ever get to see the band who got my life back on track,,,thats just my luck,,,but who knows,,i know how ya feel,,it sucks

hayley 11-21-2003 11:46 PM

Yeah I might never get to see the band that changed my life. It does suck, creedsister it leaves me feeling empty.

Delirium 11-21-2003 11:51 PM

i feel bad too, when i did see them live, i didnt like the band half as much as i do now.

creedsister 11-21-2003 11:58 PM

i know but listen to me creed had a way of touching peoples life in way that ive never seen before,,,,and i feel a lot pain in peoples hearts at this time,,,i will pray for all of you,,it will be ok just keep your head up,,because as crazy as it may sound creed will always be part of us all and sometimes i really dont think of how big of impact thay have made not by selling a lot of records but lifes thay have touched,,,GOD BLESS YOU

hayley 11-22-2003 12:00 AM

Yeah Faceless Kiwi said that you may see photo's and video's etc of a rock band live, and think, wow that's awesome, but it is NOTHING compared to when you see them live and experiance their concert live yourself. We were so looking forward to the day when we could see the band that brought us together...:(

hayley 11-22-2003 12:02 AM

True, creedsister. Thanks. It's just this has hit me really hard obviously, but we just have to help each other. :)

creedsister 11-22-2003 12:04 AM

yea i know,,,peace

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-22-2003 01:22 AM

I'd love to have seen them in concert. I am lucky enough to have when they play at Alkatraz on tape from when vh1 put it on tv. It just makes me feel bad for Scott because he was sick when he did that. You could hear the pain in his voice. Poor Scott, I'm glad that's over now, but it seems that after one thing passes, another starts. Oh yes, and let's not give up hope on this, they might break up, they might not. I'm praying that they will only take a break from each other for the time that they need. and then come back, and be as good as new. Hopefully if that is what happens that will take some of the stress off the guys! I can't imagine my life without CREED. :(

DangerousDan85 11-22-2003 01:37 AM

yeah i never got to see Creed live and it looks like i never will

facelessman 11-22-2003 01:40 AM

i havent either, and it looks like i will never! whats what makes me so upset.

DangerousDan85 11-22-2003 01:42 AM

i have a VCD of the Olympics performance, and a tape of Woodstock 99, that's as close as i'll get

Creed_Defaultgirl 11-22-2003 02:07 AM

Hold on now! There hasn't (as far as I know) been ANY Offifial statement saying they have broken up! Think good thoughts, never say never! If you remember when Matchbox20 took a break from each other for a while, they are still making it. We are still hearing them. Every song they have released off the new album has been a hit, atleast on Oklahoma's radio stations. I will be fine if they just take a break. I'm pretty sure the rest of us will live too! Lighten up a bit! If they do break up, then is the cue to go get freaked out, go outside and runn is circles untill you die of hunger or someone mistakes you for a rabid dog and shoots you, or you get hit by a car. (no, really don't do that, I'd feel guilty)