CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Thornley cd out today (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6565)

mshoneybuns 05-11-2004 06:40 PM

Thornley cd out today

don't know if there are any Big Wreck fans here but Ian Thornley has a new band and the cd dropped today..
it's called Thornley "Come again"

it's on sale at Best buy for 7.99 and Circuit city for 6.99
you can get a preview at www.thornleyband.com just click on e card..

happy listenening.. ;)

Dogstar 05-11-2004 06:47 PM

Thanks, mshoneybuns, I had forgotten that it was coming out this month.

mshoneybuns 05-12-2004 02:25 AM

Three items on the Thornley tour front to announce. As follows:

1) Thornley is confirmed as direct support for 3 Days Grace starting June 5th in Albany, NY and ending on June 26 in Seattle. (locals to open.) The tour will play mainly 1000 seaters, and be hitting towns such as Dewey Beach, Richmond, Hartford, Boston, Poughkeepsie, Providence, Charlotte, Knoxville, Memphis, and Seattle.

2) Thornley is confirmed as 1st of 4 acts for the upcoming Nickelback/3 Doors Down, Puddle Of Mudd tour starting June 29 in Minny. Thornley's run on this tour will go until July 16th in Hershey, PA. Markets include: Minny, Milwaukee, Duluth, Sioux City, Detroit, Cincy, Cleve, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Boston, Holmdel and Hershey.

3) And last but not least, Thornley is now confirmed as direct support to Finger 11, starting July 19th. Expect this tour to hit towns such as Portland, Sayerville, Norfolk, Towson, Rochester, Toledo, Detroit, FT Wayne, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Dayton, Indy, Memphis, Little Rock, Tulsa, St Louis, Lawrence, and Louisville.

Steve 05-12-2004 09:29 AM

Sweet! Milwaukee twice!

WeatheredWoman 05-15-2004 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mshoneybuns
don't know if there are any Big Wreck fans here but Ian Thornley has a new band and the cd dropped today..
it's called Thornley "Come again"

it's on sale at Best buy for 7.99 and Circuit city for 6.99
you can get a preview at www.thornleyband.com just click on e card..

happy listenening.. ;)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy Mshoneybuns.. nice to see ya again over here! (I'm the one who knew you from the Shinedown-messageboard... BitchRocksOn)

You promised me to post some pics of THORNLEY... you must have seen them live by now!! ;)

~Stefanie~

Mr.Anderson 05-17-2004 10:57 AM

Just got there Cd. It is quite good and is the only one thats switching out with atomship right now. Definately a very diverse cd. I advise it :)

mshoneybuns 05-18-2004 02:57 AM

Hey WW, oops I'm sorry here is a link to some pics
http://photos.yahoo.com/mshoneybunny2you
I'm hoping to see shinedown in Lubbock this week.. I dont' know if I can take off work or not..so wish me luck.. I'm just dying to see them live

WeatheredWoman 05-18-2004 10:23 AM

:wow: :wow: :wow: MSHONEYBUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

That was a quite surprise there!!!! Those pics *DROOL*.... Those pics of Tantric, Sevendust, Default, Kiss, Saliva, Chric Cornell etc. etc..... :pant: :pant: :pant:

YOU'RE GOOD AT THIS!!!

Aww girl... I wish I could call your boss personally to make you go and see SHINEDOWN!! I can't even imagine what those pics would look like... like a beautiful close-up from Brent... or Jasin *MajorDrool* Like the one you made from that guitarist of Sevendust... pic number 7d66!!!! That's one of my favs!

Thank you soooooooooo much for sharing!!! :kiss:

mshoneybuns 05-18-2004 02:02 PM

thanks so much.. I'm so glad you enjoyed them...
I was suppose to see Shinedown with Tantric but they canceled the show..
if I don't get to go this week, I won't be able to see them until they go off from the VH tour. I love simple man and 45... I also wanted to see JIBE at the show.. I heard they are amazing live as well and they have a hot ass bass player I wanted to take pics of.. :D I could of kept alot of grils drooling for a bit with both bands.. hee hee as you can tell I love the close ups.. ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-18-2004 09:52 PM

I listened to them on seventh day the other night. (seventh day is a thing that one of the radio stations do, when they play about 4 whole albums of different bands. They call it seventh day 'cause it's at sunday night.) Well, anyway, Thornley was on, and I made an effort to listen to it because I heard the new song, and I liked it pretty well. The album didn't sound too bad, I wish I would have taped it so I coulda listened to it later, but I didn't. :(

aussiecreeder 05-19-2004 05:19 AM

so far so good is a cool but the nu-metal type crunch is a negative! will pick this up.....