CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   3 Doors Down - Another 700 Miles LIVE (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4563)

benkenobi 10-06-2003 07:33 PM

3 Doors Down - Another 700 Miles LIVE

The new release from 3 Doors Down, "Another 700 Miles LIVE" , will be released in the U.S. Nov. 11th!!! :D

source: 3DD email notification

tupelocreedfan 10-07-2003 07:12 AM

Didn't you go see them, Ben? Were they good? I have tics to an
upcoming show and I just wondered.

Marty 10-07-2003 10:02 AM

A live cd? Or is that a DVD?
________
Prilosec Problems

benkenobi 10-07-2003 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tupelocreedfan
Didn't you go see them, Ben? Were they good? I have tics to an
upcoming show and I just wondered.

Yes, I went and saw 3DD, Our Lady Peace, Seether, and Shinedown. It was a really good concert! The worst part about it was Knoxville's venue. Just not the place for a good concert. I liked seeing Creed's concert at the outdoor ampitheatre a whole lot more!!!

benkenobi 10-07-2003 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Marty
A live cd? Or is that a DVD?

Now since you mention it, the email really didn't state whether it was a live CD or DVD. Huh, I'm just taking a guess that it's a LIVE CD from the tour.

Marty 10-07-2003 12:51 PM

Cool. I'll have to check it out.
________
JulietteM

Mulletman 10-07-2003 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by benkenobi
Now since you mention it, the email really didn't state whether it was a live CD or DVD. Huh, I'm just taking a guess that it's a LIVE CD from the tour.

LOL, i recently saw them live with OLP and Seether and i would soo love it if it were a live DVD. with that, all id need is the live OLP and live Creed CD

benkenobi 10-07-2003 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
all id need is the live OLP

Mulletman, they already have the Our Lady Peace LIVE cd out. I think this 3 Doors Down LIVE cd will be something like that. Might even have some live covers or that new song I heard them play a couple of months ago. :D

Said Eyes 10-08-2003 04:28 AM

and a DVD is coming out soon for OLP too!

Mulletman 10-08-2003 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by benkenobi
Mulletman, they already have the Our Lady Peace LIVE cd out. I think this 3 Doors Down LIVE cd will be something like that. Might even have some live covers or that new song I heard them play a couple of months ago. :D

yea i heard taht new song too. its cool. oh yea i allready got the olp live cd!

njcreedite 10-17-2003 01:55 PM

Saw 3DD with Creed last NYE in Philly. They were great. I'm going to
see them in Philly next week (10-25). Octane and Seether will open for them.
This is a small venue and should be fun. I'm taking my daughter and her best friend & her mom. This should be interesting because these people don't even know who 3DD are. They've never been to a rock concert, really don't listen to the radio much and just haven't got a clue. It's an all GA ticket too...so we have to get there early and hang outside for hours...no seating..all pit. I know my daughter and I will have fun, but not too sure about them :rolleyes: Well...they asked to come. (they thought it would be a good experience...since my daughter and I love concerts sooo much). We're taking one car too - mine. :D Wonder if they'll be speaking to us on the 26th??? :P Too Funny.

Mulletman 10-18-2003 03:51 PM

Sucks that you are not going to see Our Lady Peace open for them. you would of loved them, they put on a great show

njcreedite 10-18-2003 07:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Mulletman+10-18-2003 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mulletman @ 10-18-2003 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sucks that you are not going to see Our Lady Peace open for them. you would of loved them, they put on a great show

[/b][/quote]
Yes, I've heard OLP does a great job. Not sure how Seether is. I only know their one hit song...don't know much more about them. Octane played outside at the Metallica concert this summer. They won a local radio contest. Their a local Philly band. They were excellent. I look forward to hearing them again. :D
I'm sure the concert will be lots of fun....at least for me. :rolleyes:

Dogstar 10-18-2003 08:11 PM

I wish I could goooooooooooo :(

facelessman 10-19-2003 01:06 AM

ive seen them