CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Is this the remants of the old board? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13878)

GrungeDude84 11-15-2014 11:26 PM

Is this the remants of the old board?

Been a long time.

Steve 11-27-2014 09:33 AM

Re: Is this the remants of the old board?

Yup. The board hasn't gone away, it's always been up. Pretty much died when Creed went away though.

GrungeDude84 12-12-2014 11:39 PM

Yeah, I saw Direckshun's thread about stumbling upon an "alternate universe," and I'd definitely agree with that.

I registered with the official Creed BB back in September of '99, and then eventually MindzEye in July of '00. From '99 to '03 I did a lot of posting, that's for sure. It was a blast back then.

Dogstar 12-27-2014 11:30 PM

I'm glad it's still here. It's like an old friend. *Waves hi to Steve* :)

GrungeDude84 12-28-2014 12:50 AM

Yeah, I don't know if this is stating the obvious, but it seems Myspace then Facebook, Twitter, etc., have made message boards a long-forgotten thing.

It's a shame, too, because this place would be perfect for a revival.

bilal 05-11-2015 12:22 PM

I remember the time this place used to be the action center. Glad it is still up.

Dogstar 06-04-2015 04:46 PM

Bilal! Nice to see you. How are you doing?

bilal 09-03-2015 03:25 PM

HA! Irony! Now we respond months later! :D :D :D

I am doing alright. Not listening to creed anymore :confused: but Alter Bridge is still going strong, and Mayfield Four, I still remember how I got to listen to Mayfield Four the first time, thank you for that.

Dogstar 09-23-2015 04:37 PM

LOL! Not even a whole month this time! :D
Very cool on AB. I am listening to them as well, along with Tremonti's solo stuff. What have you been up to? I listen to MOP and Human Clay fairly regularly, but I hardly ever listen to Weathered, though it does have a couple of good songs on it.

bilal 10-02-2015 11:44 AM

Dang!... did the whole month again :)

Contrarily, I listen to Weathered occasionally.... but that is just because its the only Creed CD that I have which still works. Tremonti solo stuff didn't land on me, to be very honest, I liked it... but not enough to purchase the second album.

It does feel like True Rock music has died somewhere along the way. Its not as great as it was living back in the 90s. Now, Every time I feel like I need something new to listen to, I head back to the 70s or the 80s and do some research and always end up finding something great. Finding something new and life changing from the present music scene.. haha.. I don't think that happens anymore, at least for the aging population like me.

Dogstar 10-29-2015 04:04 PM

Hey, bilal! I totally hear you on rock going south, but there are still some gems to discover; you just have to look in the not-so-usual places. That's how I discovered bands/performers like Porcupine Tree, Dalek, Floater, Isis, Oren Ambarchi...all sorts of different types of music. I still love the decades you mentioned, though, I must say. I'm still a huge fan of Pearl Jam, AIC, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Metallica...so many bands.

Xterminator27 12-12-2015 04:18 AM

I Am Eternal

I Will Never Leave

Dogstar 01-08-2016 02:45 PM

LOL! Me, either. This was my first-ever foray into message-boarding. :)

bilal 05-16-2016 10:29 AM

boogity boogity boo!!!

Redeemer 05-26-2016 10:25 PM

< pokes head in O_O >

I've been thinking about this board for the past week, for some reason. And then I decided to find out what was up with Stapp, and I ended up watching old Creed vids on YouTube, and now I'm here. Funny how that works.

I don't think any other form of social networking -- any forum, any diary site, anything -- that I used when I was a teenager is still active except this one. I'm amazed, and honestly, I'm grateful. I'm not nostalgic by nature, but to have this still around is pretty neat no matter what.