CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hunting? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6034)

Luke4488 03-08-2004 07:53 PM

Hunting?

I'm just curious, how many of you people do any hunting or fishing? I do both and absolutely love both of them. Maybe we could get some opinions on hunting or some stories, or who knows what. :dunno:

Xterminator27 03-08-2004 08:55 PM

Fishing = ok
Hunting = wrong
Hunting humans = ok

creedsister 03-08-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xterminator27
Fishing = ok
Hunting = wrong
Hunting humans = ok

Whoooooooooooooooooooooo I agree X How I Agree!!! I HATE BAMBI KILLERS. :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Dogstar 03-08-2004 10:31 PM

I freshwater fish, but I don't hunt. I don't like guns...My brothers hunt, though, mostly for deer. They really like it. They go every year.

luvscott4ever 03-08-2004 10:53 PM

My brother is the same way...Fishing, hunting, he loves it...It's kinda funny, cuz when he was younger and we would go fishing, he'd piss and moan the whole time, now you can barely keep him off the lake or out of the woods...He's big into bow hunting as opposed to gun hunting. I myself love to fish, I love being on the water, I can't wait for summer!!!

JulieCitySlicker 03-08-2004 10:57 PM

I don't do either :)
My dad fishes all the time though wich causes a minor marital problem with him and mom :D He used to hunt to till a bullet flew past his head, he doesn't anymore...Thank God!

Higher_Desire 03-08-2004 11:36 PM

I use to fish when I was younger, but haven't in a long time. Dang things don't bite my line.

I've never hunted animals. I'm a horrible shot.

I've never hunted humans, but there are 2 I want to kill. 3 if you include Fred Durst as human. :D

H-D :punk2:

facelessman 03-09-2004 01:09 AM

i love fishing

Mulletman 03-09-2004 11:37 AM

I hunt, not as much anymore as I used to before though. I like it, its always a good day when someone shoots something. The deal with me and hunting is, WHATEVER I kill, I eat. I know of other hunters that kill for the joy of killing and just give the body to who ever wants it. I dont. The way I look at is, if I am going to kill Bambi, I might as well do something productive with the remains.

JenRN 03-09-2004 01:06 PM

I come from a LONG family history of hunters. My dad is and avid hunter and as I young child I used to play in the "gut pile" gee..... no wonder blood and guts don't bother me. I grew up eating venison. My dad is into it BIG TIME kindda like a laid back version on Ted Nugent. He makes his own jerkey and all! I don't hunt of course, I am an animal lover to boot, kindda weird I know! I actually am saving up to send him on a "big hunt" in Colorado for his retirement gift from me.

Luke4488 03-09-2004 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I hunt, not as much anymore as I used to before though. I like it, its always a good day when someone shoots something. The deal with me and hunting is, WHATEVER I kill, I eat. I know of other hunters that kill for the joy of killing and just give the body to who ever wants it. I dont. The way I look at is, if I am going to kill Bambi, I might as well do something productive with the remains.

Same here, if you're gonna kill it, you should eat it. Dont let it go to waste. And when i fish, i almost always put them back for someone else to catch, but if i do keep them its like hunting, i eat them.

creedsister 03-09-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Luke4488
Same here, if you're gonna kill it, you should eat it. Dont let it go to waste. And when i fish, i almost always put them back for someone else to catch, but if i do keep them its like hunting, i eat them.

Your soooo right if you eat it i think its ok the same with the fishys!! But if I had to kill to eat I would Starve!!! Poor Things And i hate to See Animal Heads on Walls In crap Whats With That How Freaking Manley Is That :mad1: They Do it b/c It makes theme feel powerfull In Stuff like That!!! Again I hate Bambi Killers :mad1:

Xterminator27 03-09-2004 03:03 PM

My opinion is.

Fishing is OK
Hunting is Only ok if your going to eat your animal, if you dont eat it or feed it to someone then it is Wrong

RMadd 03-09-2004 03:36 PM

i have no problem w/ any of them. granted, i suck @ fishing (too impatient) and have never been hunting, but it matters not to me.

Luke4488 03-09-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
Your soooo right if you eat it i think its ok the same with the fishys!! But if I had to kill to eat I would Starve!!! Poor Things And i hate to See Animal Heads on Walls In crap Whats With That How Freaking Manley Is That :mad1: They Do it b/c It makes theme feel powerfull In Stuff like That!!! Again I hate Bambi Killers :mad1:

Its just like everything else, its not for everyone, some people like it, some people hate it. Im not against people who dont go hunting. The only people who get to me are the ones who go on these marches to try to prevent me from hunting, I understand they dont hunt or like hunting, but dont keep us from doing it, we wouldnt do that about something they did that we dont like. But for me its not about killing things. I like to go out on a nice fall day and just watch animals, I dont have to kill something to have fun. Same with fishing, its amazing how calm and peacefull it is, and how many neat critters you can see.