CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Radio Stations Announce Creed Break Up (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4948)

CollectiveSoul 11-18-2003 10:35 PM

There are posts at CreedPit saying that many radio stations around the country are talking about the break up.

hide 11-18-2003 10:40 PM

ummm interstering if that is true then my denials may be in vain. However Creedpit has let us down before...

creedlvr 11-18-2003 10:57 PM

I was just on CreedPit. Now ... granted that I didn't read every thread ... but I only saw one thread where someone said they called a local radio station and requested a Creed song and then the dj asked if they knew what was going on because they heard all the rumors. It seemed to me that the radio station did not know anything either. I didn't see anything that said "many radio stations around the country". Again .. . I certainly didn't read every thread though.

BigBassDrummer 11-18-2003 10:58 PM

Radio stations only know what they see on these Discussion Boards... all this is doing is making the rumors worse. A couple of stations said something about it.... NOT stations all over the country.

CollectiveSoul 11-18-2003 11:25 PM

california,florida,detriot,wisconsin,D.C. pretty much

BigBassDrummer 11-18-2003 11:30 PM

Right, but not one single DJ knows the truth yet... not unless WU told them personally.

facelessman 11-18-2003 11:58 PM

what do they know

Steve 11-19-2003 12:06 AM

Who said something from Wisconsin?

Kim V. 11-19-2003 08:58 AM

Guys, there is a big difference between knowing the truth from the record co. or management and ANNOUNCING the breakup, compared to hearing or seeing rumors from others sources and SPECULATING. I repeat, until I hear official word from Creed, Windup, or JHMP, I'm not going to get myself upset over this. And the news about Creed releasing new material in 2004 seems hopeful, if only for the fact that it means we will be hearing some new music from them, as a group, and also Stapp and Tremonti's solo stuff. Let's try and think positive and keep the faith, OK? I think if this were all true, by now someone from the Creed "camp" would have announced something, seeing as Mark supposedly said this on Fri., and it's now Wednesday; would they really let something this big just sit on the back burner, knowing the fans would get crazy about this? I dunno.....let's just try and keep the faith...

JenRN 11-19-2003 09:33 AM

All I know is this is really ticking me off! I wish they would say something either way, and I think they really need some new management. Parts of it just don't make sense :confused: I am sure the DJ's around the country are having a field day with this, there are so many Creed haters out there. As far as solo projects, sounds nice, but I have to say that for Stapp it is going to be especially hard due to the way SOME people view him already, there are going to be some very tough critics out there sorry to say. I just really hope to see them tour again this next year and I am craving new material from them. I hope they find what makes them happy and if it is meant to be that they be together then it will happen.

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 10:39 AM

I've emailed the local DJ yesterday. I've talked to him online a few times before. He knew nothing. Even if I said he told me something, to everyone else, it's my friend's cousin's brother's aunt... Besides, at the pit, one member said the DJ told him/her that the band was mad because Scott had been doing drugs behind their backs on tour. Now come on, how can that be true? They were with them day in and day out, how could they NOT know if it were true?

Hang in there guys, they might make it through this! A prayer or two might even help. Hey, anything is worth a try!

The Lithium 11-19-2003 10:45 AM

Let me make you happy!

A close internet friend of mine from Sweden said that he got mail from JHMP and he also said that Creed won't break up. I don't know anything else, he didn't told me more then that, but I'll get back as soon as I know more! If Jeff say the guys won't, the guys won't! I give a fuck about that fans says, Jeff know a lot more!

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 10:49 AM

I so hope you are right. I am hanging on to that. Thanks.

The Lithium 11-19-2003 11:22 AM

Damn...Seems like he was borh right and wrong. Jeff didn't wanted to tell him anything, and we kind of missunderstod each other. He meant that they won't broke up yet, they will release a new album 2004. And that will problably be the end for Creed.

crest tattoo 11-19-2003 11:36 AM

No, damn. If Jeff didn't want to tell him anything, did he come to that conclusion on his own?