CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Interesting article about state of Christianity. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3417)

Bridge of Clay 06-17-2003 11:43 PM

Just for the record:

muslims do believe in Christ, but they consider Him only as a prophet before Mohammed (Maomeh?? - sorry, I dunno his name in English). And they do accept the Bible, although in a lower scale, under the Koran.

creedfan47a 06-18-2003 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Northerner
Lech:

Any religion without Christ at it's head is Demonic. It is used by the Devil to lead people away from the truth.

I partly agree. Satan is using any means he can to lead people away from worshipping the true God. False religion is one way he does this. If you are not on God's side, you are on Satan's.

Lechium 06-18-2003 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
I partly agree.  Satan is using any means he can to lead people away from worshipping the true God.  False religion is one way he does this.  If you are not on God's side, you are on Satan's.

Thank god I'm not Christian! (<--- awesome statement...lol) Cuz it semms like being Christain = being paranoid, cuz you believe that there is this superpowerful demonic being that is working day and night to seal your doom. Holy shit, I'm so glad I dont have to live with that, unlike you guys lol

creedfan47a 06-18-2003 10:19 PM

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist.

You can deny the existence of evil spirits all you like but it doesn't change the fact that they exist and are trying to blind you from the truth.

Lechium 06-18-2003 10:23 PM

I belive there are spirits.
I belive that some of them are unfriendly.
Just existance of one big bad guy who knows he's goign down and wants to drag averyone along with him sounds too movie like, and un-relaistic,

creedfan47a 06-18-2003 10:31 PM

Well, I certainly wouldn't trust YOUR definition of "reality". :rolleyes:

Can you open your mind to the possibility that Satan does exist and is misleading the entire earth? How else would you explain the state of mankind?

Lechium 06-18-2003 10:45 PM

What's wrong with state of mankind?
Wars? Wars had always been around, because conflict is in human nature.

P.S. Satan may exist, but I think you think he's badder than he is... well that's nto important, what is important is what do you think is wrong with mankind?

goddess_bb 06-19-2003 12:17 AM

Allright this is what pisses me off about religion... so the christans say that the Islams are going to hell and the Islams think the christans are going to hell...can anyone else see how fucking stupid that is...it all a big match of "I'm better than you" when in reality if God is so loving and forgiving anyone who believes in him will go to heaven and who the hell are you to say that one or the other does not believe in God?? Isn't that being rather UNCHRISTAN??? So all you God-fearing people are sitting in Judgement of others...HELLO..isn't that God's job??
Look maybe there is a reason for the increase in Islam could it be that Christanity does tend to be very judgemental, that's why I don't go to church. My church is right in my backyard or in my house where ever I am-- I am worshipping and believing in God!!
And Lech has a point about all the doomsday crap, I don't worry about it anymore cause I know what my relationship with God is, and when it comes it does why waste pecious moments of this life worrying and contemplating about something you have no control over????

creedfan47a 06-19-2003 09:18 PM

I'm not saying anyone's going to hell, and I would never do so. I'm also not saying that I'm going to heaven, because I don't want to.

mel!ssa 06-19-2003 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by goddess_bb
Lech has a point about all the doomsday crap, I don't worry about it anymore cause I know what my relationship with God is, and when it comes it does why waste pecious moments of this life worrying and contemplating about something you have no control over????

I agree, no use worrying about it. Who wants to live a life of fear? But that doesn't mean Satan isn't out there trying to mislead us. He's out there, but there's no reason to be paranoid about it.

Are you saying, Leech and goddess, that you refuse to believe there is a Devil trying to mislead us simply because you don't want to be afraid? That doesn't make it go away. I believe he's real, but you don't see me living some paranoid excuse for a life.

:angel:

goddess_bb 06-20-2003 12:37 AM

I am not saying that I do not believe that there is a devil, I believe there is a dark force, satan the devil whatever you call it, but I believe God gave us "free will" and we are only lead to evil when we let ourselves be...

Creedfan...so you believe in God but not in heaven or what?? May I ask??

Lechium 06-20-2003 04:55 AM

What if God will be in a bad mood on judgment day, and will decide to send everyone to hell just for the fuck of it? I mean he's god, he can do whatever he wants, and dont tell me he wount do it. Dont you, mortals, say what god (ALLmighty by the way) can and cannot do
hahahaha

JulieCitySlicker 06-20-2003 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
What if God will be in a bad mood on judgment day, and will decide to send everyone to hell just for the fuck of it? I mean he's god, he can do whatever he wants, and dont tell me he wount do it. Dont you, mortals, say what god (ALLmighty by the way) can and cannot do
hahahaha

I don't think that will happen Lech;) That would just defeat the whole purpose of Jesus dying on the cross for us:angel:

Bridge of Clay 06-20-2003 11:41 AM

No, God is always in a good mood! He´s Love! :)

goddess_bb 06-20-2003 11:56 AM

So if God is always in a good mood, why did he flood the world after Noah built the Ark??