CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alter Bridge sat behind Ashley Simpson? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8117)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2004 08:37 PM

Alter Bridge sat behind Ashley Simpson?

???????????????????????? WTF?? lol
Yeah... when ashlee came up and got her award AB was behind her...

benkenobi 12-08-2004 09:05 PM

Yea, I saw that! Just for an update...it's already through the 1st hour of the show as I speak and Alter Bridge hasn't presented yet. So, anyone reading this can still catch them if you flip over to Fox for the last hour. :D

Xterminator27 12-08-2004 09:32 PM

what award show is this?

titan9 12-08-2004 10:06 PM

The Billboard music awards. I missed them.:( I hope someone rips it, cause I really want to see it. If anyone here watched, which award did they present? Best Rock something(album/artist) award? I do think it's hilarious they sat behind lipsyncer, I mean Ashley.:) Hopefully Myles gave her some tips on how to sing well(or sing at all!) live.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2004 10:09 PM

HAHAHA they introduced Evanesence... btw... someone in Evanesence was OUT OF TUNE... AMy Started to laugh cuz it sounded so HORRIBLE..

titan9 12-08-2004 10:12 PM

Figures. I forgot Evanescence was performing live. I used to like Evanescence, but I think when Ben Moody left the band, I just kinda soured on them. Kinda funny that one of the guys was out of tune. Perhaps AB shoulda been the ones performing, huh?:)

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2004 10:14 PM

it was funny tho... Ryan Cecrest Presented Alter bridge... who in turn... Presented Evanescence!!! That's how big they are!! they're Presented even when presenting!!!

titan9 12-08-2004 10:19 PM

Lol, that is funny. It would have been even better if AB was performing and nominated for something. It's a shame AB wasn't nominated for a Grammy in the best Rock album category. At least the Grammy people nominated Velvet Revolver in the category. Hopefully AB has an even better 2005 and racks up some awards.

Xterminator27 12-08-2004 10:43 PM

I fucking hate ryan cecrest with a passion

I hate the grammys aswell, they suck ass.
Dont believe me? Just look at the nominies list.

#1creedfan 12-09-2004 12:26 AM

The guys looked great! I loved Flip's jacket! They look so happy!!!!!! Hey there Michael! If your still here :) Tell the guys they did great!! Maybe next time they can perform, that would be awesome :D

XenoN 12-09-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
HAHAHA they introduced Evanesence... btw... someone in Evanesence was OUT OF TUNE... AMy Started to laugh cuz it sounded so HORRIBLE..

That would be twice Amy Lee has made a TV appearance and had it suck. She performed on Leno with Seether (they played broken)... Dude it was HORRIBLE. Shawn Morgan (frontman of Seether) and Amy were incredibly off key from each other... the sound was awful... the guitars sucked... it was horrendous.

Out of curiousity, what song did Evanescence play? I'm guessing it was "Everybody's Fool"

RMadd 12-09-2004 02:15 AM

dude, i'd love to get behind Ashley Simpson... and her sister, too... preferably at the same time...

Wylde-Tremonti 12-09-2004 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XenoN
That would be twice Amy Lee has made a TV appearance and had it suck. She performed on Leno with Seether (they played broken)... Dude it was HORRIBLE. Shawn Morgan (frontman of Seether) and Amy were incredibly off key from each other... the sound was awful... the guitars sucked... it was horrendous.

Out of curiousity, what song did Evanescence play? I'm guessing it was "Everybody's Fool"

My Immortal

aussiecreeder 12-09-2004 08:47 PM

hey is it true she mimed her acceptance speech? ;)

RMadd 12-10-2004 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hey is it true she mimed her acceptance speech? ;)

:hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol :hammerlol

titan9 12-10-2004 01:41 PM

Lol, I bet she did.:)