CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Flip best wishes (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1471)

Creed|Flip 01-23-2003 10:07 AM

Flip best wishes

I just want to give my BEST to Scott Phillips (Flip), and I just want to wish him luck with his life further on.....If there is anyone one out there that shares my thought, wright it down and post it here!

FLIP SIMPLY RULES!
May God Be With Him

:angel: :band:

TeriB19 01-24-2003 09:52 AM

Best of luck to Scott and April, tons of best wishes for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery of baby Flip!! (or baby Flipette;) )

JenRN 01-24-2003 09:55 AM

Always best wishes to Flip!He is such a cutie and great guy! I hope everything goes very well for him and his wife with the pregnancy! :D

Bridge of Clay 01-24-2003 10:53 AM

Go Flip!!!

He deserves my best wishes,as the rest of the band! But he never gets that much of attention... :( so unfair, since he´s the funny one! :)

Aimee 01-24-2003 11:26 AM

BabyFlip

Congratulations Scott and April!
Need a babysitter? :D

Sheila63 01-24-2003 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
Go Flip!!!

He deserves my best wishes,as the rest of the band! But he never gets that much of attention... :( so unfair, since he´s the funny one! :)

I agree, he doesn't get a lot of attention. He's an awesome drummer, has a sense of humor (from what I've seen on tv) and a great guy. My wish for them is to have a happy, healthy baby. I'd be willing to babysit too!!! :)

Dogstar 01-24-2003 01:44 PM

Drummers always have the best sense of humor. Sean Kinney from Alice In Chains is a frickin riot. I have read lots of interviews of him and he's killer funny.
I, too, wish Scott and April all the best for healthy baby and a happy start to a new chapter in their lives.

Weathered 01-24-2003 02:41 PM

i wouldnt say all drummers.....usually its the guitarist

Skipper 01-24-2003 04:23 PM

Scottie actually likes the lack of attention. He isn't a lime light kind of guy. :)

hotforscott 01-24-2003 04:50 PM

Congrats and Best Wishes to Flip and April. Have lots of fun with the little one.

hayley 01-24-2003 09:23 PM

Best Wishes Flip we love you rock on dude good luck with the baby

souldancer 01-25-2003 04:09 AM

I bet he is going to be a great father. He seems so warm and personable. Lots of confidence and just really cool and down to earth. Congratulations - and hope April has a smooth delivery.

creeder 01-25-2003 01:42 PM

ALL THE PEOPLE INSIDE CREED ROCKS! Tremonti, stapp, phillips, and brett.. they rock.... Brian to!

shane 01-25-2003 06:43 PM

Congratulations to Flip and April. I hope April has a great pregnancy and delivery. They are going to have a beautiful baby with both of them being so goodlooking... That is great that he is not a limelight kind of Guy... It probuably makes his personal life alot easier to deal with......(lol) (just assuming)

Can you imagine what Hilaree had to deal with Scott always being in the limelight.....

Creed rocks......

hide_tremonti 01-26-2003 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Drummers always have the best sense of humor. Sean Kinney from Alice In Chains is a frickin riot. I have read lots of interviews of him and he's killer funny.  
I, too, wish Scott and April all the best for healthy baby and a happy start to a new chapter in their lives.

Dave Grohl has a good sense of humor as well!

Good luck to Flip/April, Mark/Victoria.