CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Tremonti Album Due Around Christmas! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2468)

CollectiveSoul 03-25-2003 09:28 PM

Tremonti Album Due Around Christmas!

"He was gonna start a metal band called "Downshifter" that was gonna be balls to the wall metal w/ big shred solos but Wind-Up wouldn't go for it. But they gave him a $2 million deal last month for his solo CD that will feature him singing and on guitar. It's due around Christmas. "- Michael Joiner from Mark-Tremonti.net
Michael has ties with Mark so his news is legitamt.

Leader of Men 03-25-2003 09:44 PM

Sweet!

JenRN 03-25-2003 09:52 PM

Is this in addition to STILL being in Creed? PLEASE don't tell me he is leaving the band to go solo!!!:crying: :crying: I could not stand to loose Mark!! Or is this just a "side project" Please tell me it is!

benkenobi 03-25-2003 10:22 PM

Awesome!!! Has anybody else heard about this before? I hope the news holds true!!!

CollectiveSoul 03-25-2003 10:27 PM

side project and yes its true. Creed pit is tlakign about it too

benkenobi 03-25-2003 10:45 PM

I hope Steve posts this info. to everybody soon. :jam: :tremonti:

goddess_bb 03-25-2003 10:47 PM

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Good for him...he has so much talent. I can't wait!!

Bridge of Clay 03-25-2003 10:56 PM

damn... I canīt wait until Christmas! :crying:

Iīm glad Wind-Up wasnīt in for the metal band... I donīt like metal, and a solo album from Mark will totally kick ass!

Great News!

Wylde-Tremonti 03-25-2003 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
<b>Is this in addition to STILL being in Creed? PLEASE don't tell me he is leaving the band to go solo!!!:crying: :crying: &nbsp;I could not stand to loose Mark!! &nbsp;Or is this just a "side project" Please tell me it is! </b>

Jen, no offense....but that's the stupidest Question I've ever heard..... THere IS NO WAY TREMONTI WOULD LEAVE CREED!....HE'S TOO INVOLVED IN IT TO QUITE!...I beleive that this is just a way to get some of those Soloist riffs out that he's not able to get out w/ Creed cuz they're accual Songs....Not Guitars backed by a few dinky insturments.....

Bridge of Clay 03-26-2003 12:03 AM

yep, no way heīd quit Creed...

JenRN 03-26-2003 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TremontiWanaB
Jen, no offense....but that's the stupidest Question I've ever heard..... THere IS NO WAY TREMONTI WOULD LEAVE CREED!....HE'S TOO INVOLVED IN IT TO QUITE!...I beleive that this is just a way to get some of those Soloist riffs out that he's not able to get out w/ Creed cuz they're accual Songs....Not Guitars backed by a few dinky insturments.....

Gee thanks! Hey I have seen it happen before, they are not invinsible you know!

Marty 03-26-2003 09:58 AM

Yeah, this is cool! Is he going to sing on it? I don't really see him singing up front.
________
Lola live

Dogstar 03-26-2003 10:06 AM

Steve posted a news item about it that has some info from his brother. It said something about him working on his vocals. It's on the news page.

Sheila63 03-26-2003 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Gee thanks! Hey I have seen it happen before, they are not invinsible you know!

I'm very happy to here he's doing solo work but I agree with you, Jen. I wouldn't want him to leave Creed either.

benkenobi 03-26-2003 12:16 PM

Chill out people nobody is leaving Creed!!! :eek: