CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Truly amazing and black hole son banned wtf?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13583)

adparaiki 11-20-2011 05:33 PM

Truly amazing and black hole son banned wtf??

Hi I have been away for some time, but i've seen posts by Truly amazing and black hole sun, and under their names it says they're banned? is this true and what has happened? Truly amazing is brilliant

Dogstar 11-21-2011 06:54 PM

Re: Truly amazing and black hole son banned wtf??

Not sure what's up with that, as TA was posting not that long ago.

nagpo 11-23-2011 10:59 AM

I guess Steve really is making some changes after all.

Steve 11-23-2011 01:38 PM

TA was told several times to not send nonsensical private messages to people unless they were expecting it. I've received several complaints. After telling TA to stop it the last time, she responded and told me to "Fuck off" so I did ;)

Steve 11-23-2011 01:39 PM

And I am in the process of site updates... FOR REAL this time... hope to have some things up before/around Christmas.

nagpo 11-23-2011 06:50 PM

Can't wait.

Dark_Knight 11-23-2011 10:09 PM

Glad to hear about the site updates! if you need any help feel free to ask.

VJ Raven 11-24-2011 10:57 PM

Whoa... Telling a site moderator or an admin to "F OFF" is NOT the way to stay a member of any board!!

I can't wait to see what the place looks like after it's upgraded! I bet it's going to be awesome! :D

Faithwalker012 11-26-2011 11:55 AM

With no pun intended I'm "truly" sorry to hear that. I don't know black hole son, and I really haven't been around very much at all. But Truly Amazing was by far the most active and most faithful poster in a rather quiet faith/religion forum on this site. I'm not going to get into the nonsensical private messages conversation as it's really none of my business and it's best not made a public discussion. I know she sent me several almost every time I posted, but it never bothered me. But then, maybe I'm just more patient than some people, who knows. I mean if something like that annoys you that much, unless she's sending you messages insulting you, your mama, and your dog, maybe that's as much a reflection on the people complaining as it is on the person sending the messages. It actually seems like an unbelievably silly thing to complain to a board administrator about, but then again I can also say if she said "F OFF" then that ain't right either.

Jason

Dogstar 12-02-2011 02:52 PM

Hi, Steve, and thanks for the explanation. Way cool on the coming updates as well :)