CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   recent purchases? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7891)

Anna1011 01-27-2005 04:33 AM

muse live at glastonbury i dint actuall buy it my bro sent it me as a kindof good look in your exams present.

SmilinSkullRing 01-27-2005 08:15 PM

I'm Wide Awake It's Morning - Bright Eyes
Digital Ash In A Digital Urn - Bright Eyes
Rubber Factory - The Black Keys
American Idiot - Green Day

Dogstar 01-27-2005 10:27 PM

I love Rubber Factory. I got it a few weeks ago and I went and found the rest of their stuff online. Great stuff!

I also just got American Idiot by Green Day. Another good listen!

benkenobi 01-27-2005 10:29 PM

Fozzy - "All That Remains" (featuring our boys, Mark and Myles)
Guys/gals, this album is really great (even all the other songs without Alter Bridge assistance), especially for you guitar people out there. There's solos all over the place and Mark plays his longest solo currently to date on any album! I could live without the rapper, though, on that one song. But the album really exceeded my espectations and is continuously cycling through my stereo!!!

SmilinSkullRing 01-27-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I love Rubber Factory. I got it a few weeks ago and I went and found the rest of their stuff online. Great stuff!

I also just got American Idiot by Green Day. Another good listen!

Yeah, I needed Rubber Factory, and now I have it. :) It's really good and gets better with each listen.

American Idiot is another great one. I've been meaning to get it after hearing such great things and what actually put it over the top and convinced me was reading that Eric Clapton listens to Green Day. :D I thought it was time to stop putting off the buying process and the album is great.

SmilinSkullRing 01-27-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Fozzy - "All That Remains" (featuring our boys, Mark and Myles)
Guys/gals, this album is really great (even all the other songs without Alter Bridge assistance), especially for you guitar people out there. There's solos all over the place and Mark plays his longest solo currently to date on any album! I could live without the rapper, though, on that one song. But the album really exceeded my espectations and is continuously cycling through my stereo!!!

I had to order Fozzy's cd. I would get it regardless of Mark and Myles participation since I like Chris Jericho.

Dogstar 01-27-2005 10:44 PM

I think the opening track of Rubber Factory so sets the tone for that record. It kicks your butt right off the bat!

SmilinSkullRing 01-27-2005 10:52 PM

I agree. My fave tracks are Just Couldn't Tie Me Down, All Hands Against His Own, Grown So Ugly, Stack Shot Billy, and Keep Me. Actually maybe I should say the tracks I don't like so much. :D

Dogstar 01-27-2005 11:02 PM

Hahaha, same here...not sure if there are any, though ;)

RMadd 01-28-2005 01:30 AM

In the past month or so, I've purchased the following:
Led Zeppelin ~ I & IV
Deftones ~ Deftones
Boston ~ Don't Look Back, Third Stage & Walk On
George Thorogood & The Destroyers ~ Greatest Hits: 30 Years of Rock
Moderndayzero ~ Coming Up for Air (awesome CD!)
Keane ~ Hope and Fears

Dogstar 01-28-2005 03:34 AM

Very cool on the Zep and Thorogood purchases. I saw GT and the Delaware Destroyers years ago in a little club in Newark, Del., several years before they hit it big. I have a couple of early albums. Good rockin' stuff!

aussiecreeder 01-28-2005 06:53 PM

I have not bought an album in about a month which for me is an eternity. I have self-discipline everyone! :D

SmilinSkullRing 01-29-2005 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hahaha, same here...not sure if there are any, though ;)

That's true. :) I'm not too mad about The Lengths, but overall they are all strong tracks.

revisfoot 01-29-2005 01:54 AM

I have made some very interesting purchases within the past two weeks...

Something Corporate - North
Muse - Absolution
Outkast - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
Lhasa - The Living Road (world music)

Alter Shredder 01-29-2005 01:56 AM

Silvertide