CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Bootlegs for download (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1960)

Rune 03-06-2003 12:50 PM

scott wasn't having a throat problem on vh1's opening night, just listen to him sing bullets, he nails it all perfectly, especially the first yell (best bullets performance imho).

He had the throat problem just before midway through the first leg of the tour when they headed out west. My best guess was because of the dry climate.

btw, i downloaded a version of my own prison from the bootleg site, and when tremo sang, i think he was trying to sound like stapp or something, but it's the only time i've ever been a little disappointed about tremo's singing, he seemed to have an off night or something, but it sounded like he had a frog in his throat lol.

creedgirl99 03-06-2003 02:30 PM

These are so awesome.....thank you!

creedster 03-07-2003 09:10 AM

i've now uploaded higher (live at abc). but i had problems with another file - the transfer was aborted.does anybody know how i can resume the transfer?

creeder 03-07-2003 12:20 PM

thanks creedster

hide_tremonti 03-08-2003 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Rune
scott wasn't having a throat problem on vh1's opening night, just listen to him sing bullets, he nails it all perfectly, especially the first yell (best bullets performance imho).

IMHO, the SNL version of Bullets is my favourite. Tremonti's guitars sounded nice (tone wise) and there was no wrong chord by him. The guitars sounded a bit muddy in the VH1 Opening Night performance for Bullets, and Tremo hit a wrong chord near the end.

Rune 03-08-2003 10:21 PM

hey, do any of the shows have the WAWO extended solo on it? i've never heard it, so i was just wondering what show has it?

Bridge of Clay 03-11-2003 09:05 PM

Candem and Dallas Smirnoff Arena...

the second one is awesome!!!

Bridge of Clay 03-11-2003 09:11 PM

I made confusion of it...

Stapp had throat problems in Alcatraz... I thought you´re talking about this one, instead of VH1 Op Nite, where he didn´t have any kind of problem...except for the freedom fighter part, where Stapp is doing weird stuff behind mark... ewww!

TeriB19 03-12-2003 10:17 AM

Some of us LIKED that stuff, Marcos. Nothing you and GGG haven't done already, right?;)

souldancer 03-30-2003 12:13 AM

Gade, Thanks again for making this available. Even though the Alcatraz is rough to hear, just knowing they guys pursued their hardest to make fans happy (not to mention how damn hot Scott looks in that white shirt - sorry, can't help it) is super. AUTHENTIC all the way....real.

Rune 03-30-2003 04:54 PM

i wish we could see some more live vids, those are the best :)

Mulletman 04-12-2003 11:49 PM

i have ALOT more concert for you guys too leech off of....bastards...... but i keep getting a quota error. so gade if you see this, you need to free up some space.

wildheart 04-14-2003 01:14 PM

Question

:confused: Ok I am totally clueless here lol. On a few of those concerts there are songs missing in the dowload like one or two and on auckland it goes 12 then 10 + did I miss the ones in the middle? :confused:

I read the posts but didn't see anything about that? Can ya fill me in?

thanks so much

devils_here 04-15-2003 03:51 PM

:clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you sooooo much for those downloads. They were perfect. :bow:

Dark Angel 04-20-2003 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gade202
I just checked my servers stats and it's going through bandwidth at a pretty fast rate and it shows that over 75% of the servers bandwidth is being used just for the /~bootlegs/ folder :eek: So I have decided to ask for donations toward the servers fees.  With the new files I will be uploading this week, there is no doubt that the rate will increase even more and it's not cheap to run.  If you enjoy the MP3's and videos, please consider sending a donation of any amount via Paypal to admin-at-gade202.net.  If you are interested in sending a check or money order to help cover costs, please PM me or send an email to that address and I will give you my address to send to.  I had 3 options: 1.) Limit the download amount each day (at this rate it would be used up by 1PM EST each day), 2.) Only host a few files daily to share with everyone, or 3.) Start up a donation Paypal account.  I think that most will agree that the third choice is best to keep the videos and MP3's coming.  Thanks to everyone who has been uploading files and downloading them aswell!  Later!~

Your server link has been distributed to Creed Pit... beware!! I saw this tonight: http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcreedpit62842frm...cID=29089.topic :rolleyes: not a "secret" anymore.