CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Interesting article about state of Christianity. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3417)

Bridge of Clay 06-23-2003 01:42 AM

lechium, what´s your issue with Christianity? Or do you go to muslim or budist boards to pick on them too ? no offense!

:)

Lechium 06-23-2003 01:57 AM

Buddism is one of better mainstream religions, so I like them somewhat
I dont know enough about Islam to talk about them
so now

creedfan47a 06-23-2003 01:58 AM

You didn't answer Marcos' question about your issue with Christianity...

Lechium 06-23-2003 02:26 AM

oh
it's too dogmatic

Bridge of Clay 06-23-2003 11:39 AM

Yeah, but you talk about Christianity without knowing enough too...

creedfan47a 06-23-2003 07:46 PM

Good point Marcos. ;)

mel!ssa 06-26-2003 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Trash can behing K-Mart can be an alien spaceship in someone's mind, but that doesnt make it so.

Are you dissing KMart? :lol: :lol:

StrubesGuitar 06-26-2003 10:49 PM

Lech, u can't bash smthg u don't know enough about. All i've heard is alotta hasty generalization w/o solid references.

alive_in_Jesus 07-24-2003 12:57 AM

The world is becoming more and more evil, no doubt bout it Lech....

Does it not mention in the Bible that in the end times that the world will be a very ugly, corrupt place?

creedfan47a 07-25-2003 10:25 PM

Yep, 2 Timothy 3:1-5: "But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up [with pride], lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away."

And Matthew 24:6-8, 12, 14, when Jesus' disciples asked him what would be the sign of the conclusion of the system of things: "You are going to hear of wars and reports of wars... For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress... and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off... And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."

Lechium 07-25-2003 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alive_in_Jesus
The world is becoming more and more evil, no doubt bout it Lech....

Does it not mention in the Bible that in the end times that the world will be a very ugly, corrupt place?

Words isnt becomming an evil place at all.
There were always fucked up things in this life.
Look in history.
If anything world is more tolerant and peaceful than it ever was.
It used to be much worse even 100 years ago.

Samuel 07-26-2003 10:40 PM

Why do you call yourself lechium?

ZION1010 07-26-2003 11:31 PM

This GUY IS looking at Life out a darkend eye I pray the lord has mercy up on him. because the devil is the father of lies so take off his eyes.

mel!ssa 07-27-2003 04:55 AM

:confused: Nothing you say makes sense to me, Zion1010.

Lechium 07-27-2003 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ZION1010
This GUY  IS looking  at Life  out a darkend eye I pray the lord   has mercy up on him. because the devil is the father of lies so take off his eyes.

Dude you dont make sence lol
I'm saying -- things now arent so bad, cuz they used to be worse.
You're saying -- world is becomeing a dark place and armageddon is near.
And I am one who looks as this world with a dark eye?