CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Bootlegs for download (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1960)

gade202 03-02-2003 01:01 AM

Hey guys/gals, the server does sometimes to down. It has been down very often and for over 15 hours just today due mostly to hacking attempts for my mainsite. My hoster tries their best to stop it from happening but sometimes fail to stop them all but considering I get a pretty good deal from them I don't give them much heat about it. If you notice the server is down, just come back later and try. Sorry about any problems this caused. I am going to start looking for a new hoster pretty soon so that I know the site won't be up and down all the time but with all the new bandwidth usage from everyone downloading the bootlegs, it's not gonna be cheap :crying: but no worries. Thanks for uploading the new files!~

Lucy 03-02-2003 07:30 AM

Creedster.. I am uploading the rest of the show...
I have a free pc today!! :D
The Olympics should be complete in almost 4 hours!!!

Cheers!!

creeder 03-02-2003 08:16 AM

Thank you lucy for uploading new cool videos!

Lucy 03-02-2003 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creeder
Thank you lucy for uploading new cool videos!

It's soooo cool sharing my passion for Creed with you guys!!!
THANKS YOU ALL for being so wonderful!!!!!!
:angel:

Bridge of Clay 03-02-2003 10:23 AM

I uploaded:
What´s This Life For
DSD

NFL Thanksgiving Medley

MOP VH1 Opening NIght

you already can check it there! BTW, DSD is only 11MB! :)

Mulletman 03-03-2003 09:46 AM

who was the shithead who uploaded a WMV file....?

keep it about the same (i.e. mpeg, mpg, mp3)

NO windows media files because most of them require you to get a license in order to play it on your machine...... (fucking nazi, fucking RIAA)

creeder 03-03-2003 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°
I uploaded:
What´s This Life For
DSD

NFL Thanksgiving Medley

MOP VH1 Opening NIght

you already can check it there! BTW, DSD is only 11MB! :)

Thank you.......... Very very much!

Lucy 03-03-2003 11:11 AM

I uploaded the whole Olympics Show!
Enjoy!!!

:D

gade202 03-04-2003 01:13 AM

Hey guys! Hope you are all enjoy the vids and mp3's! I have a lot more videos to upload in the next few days, including some extremely rare video bootlegs (Not whole shows, but a few songs), High quality versions of the music vids, etc.

I just checked my servers stats and it's going through bandwidth at a pretty fast rate and it shows that over 75% of the servers bandwidth is being used just for the /~bootlegs/ folder :eek: So I have decided to ask for donations toward the servers fees. With the new files I will be uploading this week, there is no doubt that the rate will increase even more and it's not cheap to run. If you enjoy the MP3's and videos, please consider sending a donation of any amount via Paypal to admin-at-gade202.net. If you are interested in sending a check or money order to help cover costs, please PM me or send an email to that address and I will give you my address to send to. I had 3 options: 1.) Limit the download amount each day (at this rate it would be used up by 1PM EST each day), 2.) Only host a few files daily to share with everyone, or 3.) Start up a donation Paypal account. I think that most will agree that the third choice is best to keep the videos and MP3's coming. Thanks to everyone who has been uploading files and downloading them aswell! Later!~

Bridge of Clay 03-04-2003 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mulletman
who was the shithead who uploaded a WMV file....?

keep it about the same (i.e. mpeg, mpg, mp3)

NO windows media files because most of them require you to get a license in order to play it on your machine...... (fucking nazi, fucking RIAA)

shithead your ass! you´re big, but you ain´t 2! :boxing:
hehehe :D

were you talking about the dsd video???

How could I know that? I d/l it from kazaa I guess

Rune 03-05-2003 07:43 PM

does anyone have any other songs from the VH1 Opening Night show? there's gotta be more.....they couldn't have done just 5......

Bridge of Clay 03-05-2003 08:05 PM

no, they did only 5 songs due Stapp´s throat problems... :(

gade202 03-05-2003 10:40 PM

On the VH1 Opening night they did a full concert but only aired the first 30mins since lots of people paid to see it and it would be unfair to air it fully. Alcatraz was an 8-9 song set yet only 5 of the videos have been released from VH1. They did a shortened set for the people that came in to see them which is why the Wallflowers also preformed...

Bridge of Clay 03-05-2003 10:46 PM

doh!!!

I thought you´re saying about Alcatraz... sorry! my mistake!

hotforscott 03-05-2003 11:08 PM

Thanks!