CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Statement from Creed Management (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1234)

velocityidp 01-09-2003 09:27 PM

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Other non-Chicago people should be looking at this issue, seriously, too. This is a MAJOR issue for Creed. If they are going to appear to be uncaring for their fans, the huge grassroots fanbase they have now will die out -- and the band will not survive.

I don't know exactly how Scott feels about this incident, because he has not spoken out about it in any fashion. We need to talk seriously and forcefully about this, BECAUSE we care about Creed's longevity. "Blowing it off" and "getting over it" is not going to solve this problem.

The band (Scott, primarily) needs to understand that this kind of fan neglect is going to slowly kill Creed if it is purpotrated in the future.

velocityidp 01-09-2003 09:30 PM

<b>P.S. (Don't reply saying "I'm sick of this topic." If you're sick of it, don't click on the thread and read the latest message. If you're reading this post, you're obviously interested in this topic.)</b>

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 10:12 PM

I'm sick of this.............

banana.

TeriB19 01-09-2003 10:33 PM

I know!! I can't take any more of this.....

taco.

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 10:43 PM

:lol: :roll:

We are so funny!!

TeriB19 01-09-2003 10:49 PM

Someone has to be on this dismal topic.

Dogstar 01-09-2003 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by velocityidp
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Other non-Chicago people should be looking at this issue, seriously, too. This is a MAJOR issue for Creed. If they are going to appear to be uncaring for their fans, the huge grassroots fanbase they have now will die out -- and the band will not survive.

I doubt this very much. You may die out as a fan, but most rational-thinking fans will not.

TeriB19 01-09-2003 10:53 PM

Ok, if Scott had appeared drunk at shows throughout the country I'd say, yes, maybe it's the end. But for crying out loud, one show out of 300 does NOT INDICATE THE END OF THE BAND. Give this a rest please.

velocityidp 01-09-2003 10:56 PM

Gaah! How many times do I have to say:

it's not the drunkeness part... it's the nonresponse/nonapology after the fact.

THAT's the issue, and it's not irrational.

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by velocityidp
Gaah! How many times do I have to say:

it's not the drunkeness part... it's the nonresponse/nonapology after the fact.

THAT's the issue, and it's not irrational.

Maybe if you say it about........ 500 more times, then you will know how annoyed we are at hearing about the Chicago show!

velocityidp 01-09-2003 10:59 PM

I keep saying it because you guys don't seem to understand what the issue is. If you did, you'd realize it's more significant.

If you're sick of hearing about this, then stop reading the thread, simple as that. You're obviously interested if you're still here.

TeriB19 01-09-2003 11:05 PM

Quote:

Maybe if you say it about........ 500 more times, then you will know how annoyed we are at hearing about the Chicago show
Ok, I'm going to say something right now, and it may piss some of you off, but right about now, I don't give a fuck.

I have had a close companion for 15 years. She has been with me through the good times and the bad. She doesn't care if I am having a bad day or a great day, she treats me the same. She jumps on my lap, purrs in my ear and makes me feel like I am needed. Now I am faced with the prospect of having to put her to sleep because of about a dozen complications. So forgive me if I can't relate to your poor concert in Chicago. I have more important things to occupy my time. Goodbye.

velocityidp 01-09-2003 11:08 PM

Doh! That sucks... I have 3 cats: Gretle, Matta and "Grey Cat."

They become like family, don't they? I know that has to be tough...

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:24 PM

terib

When i said 3 weeks it was an exajuration, i forgot you have never done that. and listen that letter was a huge slap in the face and insult to everyone every fan, so cut this peace keeping bullshit!

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:26 PM

exaggeration

excuse my spelling on exaggeration my labtop is old and crap

velocityidp 01-09-2003 11:27 PM

*laptop

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 11:30 PM

Re: terib

Quote:

Originally posted by Daygo23
When i said 3 weeks it was an exajuration, i forgot you have never done that. and listen that letter was a huge slap in the face and insult to everyone every fan, so cut this peace keeping bullshit!

"Cut this peace keeping bullshit"?????????

Well, excuse us for trying to create a nice, friendly environment here! And don't you dare even fucking think about bashing my friend Teri. We don't give a shit what that letter was like. It's in the past, it's over. There are much bigger things in life to worry about.

velocityidp 01-09-2003 11:33 PM

Yes, and it's time to leave this thread... no it's not the most important thing in the world, but I sure hope Creed won't make the deadly mistake of dissing their fans to such an extreme level again.

And... there's still time to make it right with Chicago.

I'm done.

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:34 PM

Halle-fricken-lujah!

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:38 PM

Re: Statement from Creed Management

Quote:

Originally posted by hockeymom97
<b>Dear Creed Fan,

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; The band has heard that you are unhappy with the quality of the recent Creed show in Chicago.
We apologize if you don't feel that the show was up to the very high standards set by our previous shows
in Chicago. We also understand and appreciate the fact that there has been much concern about &nbsp;
Scott's health and we want to assure everyone that he is doing very well and is taking a much needed
break at home in Orlando after a very long and rigorous touring year. The band has plans to start writing
material for their next record later this year and plan to return to Chicago next year to play a show that &nbsp;
will hopefully be better than any of the numerous shows we've played there. For now we hope that you
can take some solace in the fact that you definitely experienced the most unique of all Creed shows and
may have become part of the unusual world of rock and roll history! Again, we apologize if you didn't enjoy
the show but remember, "It's only rock and roll but we like it!"

Have a great year! &nbsp;
Creed

This was sent from [email protected] </b>

If that's what you call a statement you must be shitten me! I hope that is not a real official statement. That is a horrible excuse...A part of History you've got to be kidding me more like misery. That was a huge slap in the face, there was a real easy way to go about it all you had to do was say were all sorry we extremely apologize and we will be back soon to fix it. People went to see Creed the night of December 29th but we didn't get Creed..Stop treating it like nothing big happened, it's huge and your statement alone has cost you millions. Second what took so long to respond to us! And I am a fan club member and I didn't officially receive an email.
Please tell me there is more!

TeriB19 01-09-2003 11:40 PM

THERE IS NO MORE FOR NOW. GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Ok, I'm going to say something right now, and it may piss some of you off, but right about now, I don't give a fuck.

I have had a close companion for 15 years. She has been with me through the good times and the bad. She doesn't care if I am having a bad day or a great day, she treats me the same. She jumps on my lap, purrs in my ear and makes me feel like I am needed. Now I am faced with the prospect of having to put her to sleep because of about a dozen complications. So forgive me if I can't relate to your poor concert in Chicago. I have more important things to occupy my time. Goodbye.

TeriB dude im sorry if your going through something like that for i am a animal lover, i wish you the best but don't say you have better thingsto worry about and better things to do with your time, when it is your decision to stay in this chat 24/7 and write thousands of posts!

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:42 PM

Quote:

Stop treating it like nothing big happened...

Compared to other much worse things that happen in life, what happened in Chicago is about as big as a grain of sand in the universe. Perspective, people.

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:44 PM

Re: Re: terib

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
<b>"Cut this peace keeping bullshit"?????????

Well, excuse us for trying to create a nice, friendly environment here! &nbsp;And don't you dare even fucking think about bashing my friend Teri. &nbsp;We don't give a shit what that letter was like. &nbsp;It's in the past, it's over. &nbsp;There are much bigger things in life to worry about. </b>

I think someone is giving someone else a big wet BJ!
Dude thats pretty nasty

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:44 PM

Quote:

TeriB dude im sorry if your going through something like that for i am a animal lover, i wish you the best but don't say you have better thingsto worry about and better things to do with your time, when it is your decision to stay in this chat 24/7 and write thousands of posts!

LEAVE TERI ALONE!!! And if you weren't so interested you wouldn't be here, either. READ THE THOUSANDS OF POSTS BEFORE YOU GO JUDGING PEOPLE. It's not all about Creed. As Teri has said, people meet here, make friends and talk about other things besides the band and the music.

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:45 PM

Re: Re: Re: terib

Quote:

Dude thats pretty nasty

If you keep that up, I'm reporting you and your a** will be banned from here. Cut the crap and grow UP.

TeriB19 01-09-2003 11:45 PM

Quote:

Dude thats pretty nasty

You are an asshole. You don't belong on this bb. Take your nasty ass somewhere else. Friends can't stick up for friends where you come from? What a sad world YOU live in.

creedfan47a 01-09-2003 11:47 PM

Quote:

Dude thats pretty nasty

Suck on this, fuckwit :finger:

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-09-2003 11:48 PM

Hey gang you guy's are making my night.The doctor told me I 've got a pinched nerve and some muscle spasms in my back, so I'm ok. Teri sorry about your situation I know that is hard to go through. I know you are upset and if anyone of us could do something for you just let us know.

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:48 PM

Mr. TN, I hope you feel better soon!

Daygo23 01-09-2003 11:52 PM

hey

at least i am not using vulgar language all i said was BJ i think swearing is a lot worse

Dogstar 01-09-2003 11:55 PM

Re: hey

Quote:

all i said was BJ i think swearing is a lot worse

hmm, I would say that's pretty fricken vulgar and disgusting to boot. Get a clue. Buy one if you have to.

TeriB19 01-09-2003 11:56 PM

Re: Re: Re: Re: terib

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Suck on this, fuckwit :finger:

I have to take a moment and say THANK YOU!! to Bec. Fuckwit? I have never heard that before, and I am absolutely rolling on the floor LMAO at that. You DAMN sure know how to cheer a girl up. Tennessee, thanks so much. Just prayers will do for now. I appreciate your thoughts.

And to my new friend Daygo23. We all know what BJ means. It's not any excuse to us that you just used the initials. You meant what you said, and TRUST ME, WE MEAN WHAT WE SAY.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-10-2003 12:13 AM

Hey Daygo we all get along on this board ,screwing around with one is screwing around with all of us, I will be nice and say you are welcome here, but if you keep bashing Terri and anyone else for that matter we will report you and you will be banned from here. That was me being polite, don't make me be mean.

creedfan47a 01-10-2003 12:13 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: terib

Quote:

I have to take a moment and say THANK YOU!! to Bec. Fuckwit? I have never heard that before, and I am absolutely rolling on the floor LMAO at that. You DAMN sure know how to cheer a girl up. Tennessee, thanks so much. Just prayers will do for now. I appreciate your thoughts. &nbsp;

And to my new friend Daygo23. We all know what BJ means. It's not any excuse to us that you just used the initials. You meant what you said, and TRUST ME, WE MEAN WHAT WE SAY.

Well, 'fuckwit' isn't exactly a common expression here, but it basically refers to someone who is just completely fucking stupid. I thought it was appropriate to use it.

So Daygo23, which one of us is supposed to have the penis? If you learnt anything in sex ed, you would know that a blow job must involve at least one penis. Unfortunately, Teri and I were born without abnormalities, and have no such organs.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 01-10-2003 12:21 AM

I didn't mean to leave out Dogstar, I'd take up for you too anyday. And thank you I'm feeling better the Hydrocodone helps..HEHEHE

creedfan47a 01-10-2003 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
I didn't mean to leave out Dogstar, I'd take up for you too anyday. And thank you I'm feeling better the Hydrocodone helps..HEHEHE

Just don't mix drugs with alcohol. ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone (except Daygo) for my naughty language. I am especially apologetic to Steve, because I know he wants a nice, friendly bb, and I am sorry if I screwed it up for a bit.

Thank you. :)

TeriB19 01-10-2003 12:29 AM

I second that apology. Not my normal use of the English language. Sorry.

creedfan47a 01-10-2003 12:31 AM

Quote:

I second that apology. Not my normal use of the English language. Sorry.

I see you are coming down from your alcoholic high. ;)

TeriB19 01-10-2003 12:41 AM

Zat's vut choo fink.:drunk: