CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   relearn love (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7101)

Dogstar 07-20-2004 07:12 PM

She already said she can't elaborate, Marcos :(. I tried.

Bridge of Clay 07-20-2004 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
She already said she can't elaborate, Marcos :(. I tried.

I know! ;)

Dogstar 07-20-2004 07:18 PM

:D

Steve 07-20-2004 07:41 PM

cjme,

I'm not questioning or debating you, but just keep in mind that because so many people fool around on the internet spreading false information you had to expect that people would doubt you. If not, try to keep that in mind next time you make a "controversial" post. :)

cjme 07-20-2004 08:47 PM

Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.

I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about. That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match.

I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them no to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace, :)

Shadow 07-20-2004 08:54 PM

I hope you are right about everything. I have the days counted until the release of the CD.

Dogstar 07-20-2004 08:56 PM

What Shadow said. :)

Ann Allusion 07-20-2004 09:42 PM

Thank you for the information, cjme...i have no doubt that the song is as beautiful as you say..and thank you for honoring your promise by not disclosing too much...patience is a virtue..and this has been well worth the wait, without a doubt...:)

TeriB19 07-20-2004 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjme
Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.

If I may, I know cjme, I know that she is an honest person. I also know she would not open herself up to the possibility of people flaming her just for grins. I trust her on this one. And for the following reason:

Quote:

I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about.

There have been several who have wondered if Scott had the chops to go it alone, and cjme's reasoning for posting what she did was to clear up any confusion as to whether or not he was up to it. You guys know me, and hopefully you trust my judgement. She's not here starting up trouble, she's on the level.

Quote:

I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them not to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace, :)

You certainly do have friends here, and we thank you for letting us know that it's not only Alterbridge who will be successful in the months to come. Thank you!! :hugs:

VillageWolf 07-20-2004 10:52 PM

Cj

*waves*
Thanks for a little light. Now I know I can look forward to his solo stuff. I trust you completely Cjme *hugs*.

Long time no see Feed Peeps! Im a bad bad little lurker :o .

Wolfie

TeriB19 07-20-2004 10:55 PM

Wolfie!! Where ya been keeping ya fine self??

cjme 07-20-2004 11:20 PM

Thank you Teri and Wolfie. I appreciate the support and trust. And thanks to the rest for not ripping me a new one :)

stappdazd 07-21-2004 12:11 AM

relearn love

Hi everyone! :)
WOW I havent been here in a while.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I believe in you cjme 100%.
And thanks for sharing your opinion of the song. :D HUGS

Hi Wolfie! *waves*

Hi Teri! *waves* Long time no see! How ya doin? This is Sandy BTW. LOL :D

Have a good night all!

Psychopomp 07-21-2004 12:24 AM

There will be also a video.

Since this song was done with The Tea Party, check out their new song at http://www.teaparty.com

VillageWolf 07-21-2004 02:01 PM

*waves* to Teri, Cj, and Sandy.
Teehee Teri said I was fine *flutters eyes* I've been lurkin' here and there. Wondering, where, oh where, has Creed (And miss Terri-quite-contrary) gone. Im glad theres still fans that keep the music alive :D . Miss, you much Teri. The hot tub misses you too. Not that I know anything about a hot tub. hehe. I've just been sitting in my fort under my safety helmet rolling taters across the floor. :angel:

"And thanks to the rest for not ripping me a new one"

LMBO! Yeah, who needs a new one when the old one works just fine? what are we talking about? No worries Cj. I didnt really think Scott would let us down, it's just that waiting and waiting and waiting kinda gets to you after a while. It's nice to have someone you trust say that you've got something to look forward to.

Oh Saaaaaaannnnnnddddyyyyy........ One of these days we'll have another Scott slide show. We just have to get to chat at the same time.

*hugs all*
Wolfie