Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
In Loving Memory tab [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory tab

GregS
11-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Any1 know where i can find an in loving memory guitar tab that ISNT full of mistakes or has parts missing ? Cause i have looked at so many different guitar sites.

GregS
11-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Nevermind , found 1 :)

Bridge of Clay
11-13-2005, 09:44 PM
cool.

man, my best advice is to download a software called PowerTabs and then getting the tabs from www.powertabs.net .

They're usually songbook transcriptions and hit right on the nail.

IamFilthy
11-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Hey guys,...I'm new here. Just thought I'd say how much I love AB and "In Loving Memory".....it rocks!!! :smileyban

eusebioCBR
11-13-2005, 10:09 PM
Hey guys,...I'm new here. Just thought I'd say how much I love AB and "In Loving Memory".....it rocks!!! :smileyban
WELCOME, ALTER BRIDGE ROCKS! :jam:

RoffeDH
11-14-2005, 02:29 AM
powertabs... hmmm... I use Guitar Pro 4... It's realy good

GregS
11-14-2005, 10:01 AM
Ive tried Guitar pro before , never really liked that , Might try out that powertabs sometime. Thanks all :cool:

geletmote
11-14-2005, 11:46 AM
You gotta get the official tab books m8
theres no other way, it shits me how he improvises aswell bcoz u wanna learn the originally then u see the impro and u wanna learn that aswell but its bot in tab then u wonder if that wasnt imprivisation bcoz it souns exactly the same on the recorded version, this is mainly the distortion bits..

U can neva find 100%perfect tans im aftaid unless u meet mark and ask him..

for eg, the solo bit for What If is correct but mark actually plays it on the 6th string and on the tab it shows 5th string, little things like that matter..

The Lithium
11-14-2005, 11:51 AM
WELCOME FRIEND!!! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

ALTER BRIDGE ROCKS!!