Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Scott Stapp talking about his former bandmates in Justify??? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Scott Stapp talking about his former bandmates in Justify???

stappissohot
11-09-2005, 11:41 AM
I just read these lyrics, was he talking about them?
"We flied around like we were superman live in another trance different way to dance with dark romance you get another chance to do the dirty dance without consequence."
About them or Creed? It just sounds like he was talking about them and Creed....yay stapp *cough* sorry what was I saying, lol

The Lithium
11-09-2005, 11:52 AM
I think bigger things, we don't know of, or don't see, have happened to Stapp than his band breaking up. Like I said in another topic, when someone thought Hard Way was about AB. I think it's more about his ex-wife Hillarree who left Stapp all alone with little Jagger.

titan9
11-09-2005, 12:06 PM
I think that line you posted is probably about the rock & roll lifestyle in general. I mean, think about it. When you're a rockstar in a band that has become huge(like Creed was), you feel like you're immortal, like you're a king or a "superman" if you will. You have all this money, all this fame, and you can do pretty much anything you want to. Doing a "dirty dance without consequence" could refer to the sex part of the rock & roll lifestyle, or it could refer to something else. This is just how I interpret the song.

The Lithium
11-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Yeah, exactly! I agree with Titan!

Dogstar
11-09-2005, 02:35 PM
Selling your soul. That's what I get out of Justify.

stappissohot
11-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah well....still....sounded a bit like that to me, but I'm wrong I guess, but how am I supposed to know what happened to Scott Stapp? All I know is that his wife divorced him and left him a single father which you guys said....but yeah, whatever the song is about it's a good song along with Surround Me (Surround Me is my favorite, it's like it sings my song, sings about my life and what I have gone through....only it's his song, but yeah"