INDIGOSTEVE
11-02-2005, 02:35 PM
Check It Out!

Trimontana
11-02-2005, 03:01 PM
It looks better than it used to. That site needed a change

Bullets
11-02-2005, 04:02 PM
i agree, definitely needed a redesign...whats interesting though is that there is a "community" link on the top of the pages...but its dead right now...i wonder if Wind-Up will be reviving the Bulletin Board like they used to have for Creed?

INDIGOSTEVE
11-02-2005, 04:08 PM
they seem to be trying to make the sight interesting, which is good

bobben
11-02-2005, 04:09 PM
I think it looks really cool! Much cooler than AB's site...

Creed7352
11-02-2005, 04:21 PM
ab has changed their site from what it was before in the beginning though...have you checked it out lately?

Trimontana
11-02-2005, 04:38 PM

AB site looks awesome :smokin:

GregS
11-03-2005, 09:37 AM
AB's site is pretty cool but i prefer Stapps

The Lithium
11-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Naah, I can't agree with that. I love the new Stapp site, but AB's site is pure awesome too. I think Stapp sites matches Stapp well and AB's site matches AB well. Scott could never ever have a website like AB has, and the other way around. Would look awful!

But I think I prefer ABs, 'cause it's just a very well-laid site. I'm sure Stapp's will look better when they have something to put up on it. Right now it's pretty empty. But with a few videos and tour dates it will be good to go. As soon as they lose that hourble font: "Copperplate Gothic Blod"

Rocketqueen
11-03-2005, 09:53 AM
Naah, I can't agree with that. I love the new Stapp site, but AB's site is pure awesome too. I think Stapp sites matches Stapp well and AB's site matches AB well. Scott could never ever have a website like AB has, and the other way around. Would look awful!
Naahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HEY HEY Oh shutup its the pretty one and its the best brattboy

HuMaN~ClAy
11-03-2005, 10:25 AM
well... i think i like stapp's site more than AB's... simply cus i hate that photo of AB in the news section... that doesn't even look like myles haha... should have a pic from a live show there. The pic on the home page is cool tho. and i also don't like how AB's site is like so small... it's all in that little flash thing... but as for scott's i hate that flower-like symbol he has, and i hate how TGD just starts playing... it should not play at the start and just have an option to turn it on, not automatically on and have an option to turn it off..

titan9
11-03-2005, 10:28 AM
Most band/artist sites do that nowadays, HC. They'll automatically start playing that artist/band's single. I don't like it either, but once you turn it off, it's alright.

As for the site, it looks good. I think it looks as good as AB's. WU always seems to make good sites for their artists. Too bad they couldn't do just as good of a job promoting them. ;)

HuMaN~ClAy
11-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Most band/artist sites do that nowadays, HC. They'll automatically start playing that artist/band's single. I don't like it either, but once you turn it off, it's alright.

As for the site, it looks good. I think it looks as good as AB's. WU always seems to make good sites for their artists. Too bad they couldn't do just as good of a job promoting them. ;)

haha yea i know, it pisses me off... disturbed's site is one of the only ones i've seen that you have to start the music..

and yea, i really agree, WU does a very good job with thr sites for its bands... but needs to work on promoting haha.

Creed7352
11-03-2005, 12:05 PM
they do great jobs with their sites for their artists, but they don't put content on them is the problem, or enough content that is, or update it regularly enough...they put all that time to make a great looking site and they don't pay anyone to upkeep it or something..it's very dumb and odd.

titan9
11-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I agree. As a co-webmaster of a fan site, I know it is important to keep the site updated. It's not enough to have a cool design. Yuo gotta have content and you gotta keep it up to date.