Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Song prediction game and question [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Song prediction game and question

metalanus
10-30-2005, 04:22 PM
is there a certain schedule for releasing the new song clips before the release?

heres the game say what you think each song will sound like and give it a star rating 1-5. after you get the albulm you can see how well it met your expectations also it gives us a chance to see what others are hoping for in this albulm.

here's the track list;
keep in mind these are random predictions I have no idea what these are like
1. Reach Out- like dont stop dancing it sucks 2/5 I want music not a pep talk
2. Fight Song- hard song pearl jamish 5/5
3. Hard Way- great lyrics kinda boring though 4/5
4. Justify- hardest on the albulm scott actually screams 5/5 my favorite
5. Let Me Go- another hard one but less noteworthy 3/5
6. Surround Me- I like 4.5/5
7. The Great Divide - ok 3/5
8. Sublime- another worship type song its ok 3/5
9. You Will Soar- u2 ish again like dont stop dancing 3/5
10. Broken- dark and a side of stapp we havent seen in a while 4/5

The Lithium
10-30-2005, 04:59 PM
is there a certain schedule for releasing the new song clips before the release?
Two clips, every Friday until the release.

heres the game say what you think each song will sound like and give it a star rating 1-5. after you get the albulm you can see how well it met your expectations also it gives us a chance to see what others are hoping for in this albulm.
Dude, how are you gonna do that without listening to the record?

2. Fight Song- hard song pearl jamish 5/5
I've never got that whole Creed = Pearl Jam-thing? What's Pearl Jamish about Fight Song?

10. Broken- dark and a side of stapp we havent seen in a while 4/5
I'm actually afraid of that song. And I fear it might suck big time. A rapper contributed on that song. (Yes, it's ture, Scott sold his soul to the devil and got commercial)

titan9
10-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Is the rapper you're thinking of Jamie Fox? If so, he's not really a rapper, more of an R&B guy. And last I heard, he may not even be on the track. And if he is, as far as I know, he'll only be doing something with the Piano, not so much singing. So I don't think he'll ruin the track. I do think the track will be soft, and not Submersed'ish, in that Submersed's "Piano Song" has more of a Rock flavor. I don't think Broken will have that.

geletmote
10-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Pointless thread, metalanus.. its really bad.. how old are u?

metalanus
10-30-2005, 11:52 PM
im 19 im a junior in college so im not completely stupid, but I will admit this thread is weird but thats why I called it a game.

I have never understood the pearl jam thing either besides stapps voice sounded like vedders. Creed did not sound like pearl jam. I like pearl jam .

fight song sounds like something that would have been on pearl jams "ten" moreso than it woukld have been on human clay.

I also think TGD sounds pearljamish in a good way mainly the folk acoustic guitar the chorus is creed all the way. Pearl jam is a great band so I dont see how sounding like them could be a bad thing

Creed7352
10-31-2005, 02:32 AM
submersed only called that song piano song because eric's parents have a piano at their house and all the guys were over there and they were working on that song and using the piano...they used that title to refer to it while back in the studio so they'd all know what song they were talking about. the name just stayed. eric's mom and dad told me that at one of the alter bridge concerts in san diego back in january.

The Lithium
10-31-2005, 03:31 AM
Is the rapper you're thinking of Jamie Fox? If so, he's not really a rapper, more of an R&B guy. And last I heard, he may not even be on the track. And if he is, as far as I know, he'll only be doing something with the Piano, not so much singing. So I don't think he'll ruin the track. I do think the track will be soft, and not Submersed'ish, in that Submersed's "Piano Song" has more of a Rock flavor. I don't think Broken will have that.
Oh well, at least that's a little better. But still... From what I've heard Stapp contributed on a Jamie Foxx song as well! Ewwww!!

titan9
10-31-2005, 08:01 AM
Oh well, at least that's a little better. But still... From what I've heard Stapp contributed on a Jamie Foxx song as well! Ewwww!!

Apparently Stapp and Foxx share a common love of the Miami Heat. :laugh:

TheGreatDivide
10-31-2005, 08:44 AM
1. Reach Out- I think this would be a help others kinda of song 4/5
2. Fight Song- Sounds good but I don't like the lyrics..reminds me of Metalingus 2/5
3. Hard Way- Song about the guys that starting over is doing it the hard way and if they would of stayed together it would of been easier 4/5
4. Justify- Sort of like Bullets that everone is attacking him but his mistakes were justified 5/5
5. Let Me Go- A plea for society to let go of him and the past 4/5
6. Surround Me- Asking God to surround him from the evils.. I like it 5/5
7. The Great Divide - Love this 5/5
8. Sublime- Can't really think of anything for this 2/5
9. You Will Soar- Another lesson that if we focus of the positives if life we will get further in life 4/5
10. Broken- How s life fell aprat but now hes picking up the pieces 5/5

Rocketqueen
10-31-2005, 09:07 AM
k i like your opion kicks ASS :jam: :jam: my opion also has a reversal either way it sounds good for a start of one hell of a solo because i said so

Ana4Stapp
10-31-2005, 09:13 AM
Im not saying this is a pointless thread...but I think its kinda weird having predictions about Stapp songs...but ... you know I'd like to see Uncertains predictions about these songs....lol :D

Robin101
10-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Strange thread, yet innovative!

The only 'opinion' I can have on an unreleased track is BROKEN. We all know this track features a piano. I think it will be a soft song to finish the album, in the same mould as Lullaby (I just hope not THAT soft).

Rocketqueen
10-31-2005, 09:48 AM
awsome song i got a passion for the piano i hope its heared :jam: :jam: :jam:

titan9
10-31-2005, 11:27 AM
Im not saying this is a pointless thread...but I think its kinda weird having predictions about Stapp songs...but ... you know I'd like to see Uncertains predictions about these songs....lol :D

Hmm, anyone want to take a guess at what his predictions would be?.......

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more
Track 3- it sucks even more
Track 4- God, Stapp must miss Tremonti
Track 5- GB is the worst backing band ever
Track 6- Worse than any NSync song
Track 7- Blah, who care about the rest of the songs, anyway? They all suck.

I think that's close enough. :laugh:

geletmote
10-31-2005, 11:36 AM

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more

The only one id have to agree with you hear is track 5

fuk theyre shit..they piss me off :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

titan9
10-31-2005, 11:42 AM
Haha, I'm actually not having any problems with GB backing Stapp. I think, thus far, they aren't doing as horribly as I anticipated they would. I mean, it's not even close to Tremonti/Philips/Marshall, but is sure as heck isn't as bad as Nickelback. :laugh:

geletmote
10-31-2005, 11:52 AM
Haha, I'm actually not having any problems with GB backing Stapp. I think, thus far, they aren't doing as horribly as I anticipated they would. I mean, it's not even close to Tremonti/Philips/Marshall, but is sure as heck isn't as bad as Nickelback. :laugh:

Nickelback pfft. Dont even compare. Creed took it to a differenet level if ur comparing them to nickelback..

As for the backing band they are SHIT, have u seen the nascar (higher) performance ?? the guitarist fuks up so bad, i play guitar i hear most mistakes his so shit he fuks the song up and the drummer WTF is that?? he looks like gumbi or sumfin ... end of the day.. I cant hide it, I miss creed.
:(

titan9
10-31-2005, 11:54 AM
Oh yeah, they did really mess up the Nascar performance, which is why I thought they'd blow on Stapp's solo CD. But so far, they sound good.

And for as much hate as Creed got, Nickelback deserves 10,000 times more hate. At least Creed had some talented musicians. Nickelback does not.

geletmote
10-31-2005, 11:58 AM
Oh yeah, they did really mess up the Nascar performance, which is why I thought they'd blow on Stapp's solo CD. But so far, they sound good.

And for as much hate as Creed got, Nickelback deserves 10,000 times more hate. At least Creed had some talented musicians. Nickelback does not.

Yeh you know why they sound good because ur hearing the recorded stuff, u know how much shit they clean up in the recording studio.... yeh nickelback is pretty cheesy.. Creed was something special.. Especially when they played live..Guess wat ive got the chicago DVD ..

HuMaN~ClAy
10-31-2005, 01:15 PM
Yeh you know why they sound good because ur hearing the recorded stuff, u know how much shit they clean up in the recording studio.... yeh nickelback is pretty cheesy.. Creed was something special.. Especially when they played live..Guess wat ive got the chicago DVD ..

What?!?! how did you get that DVD??? and how can i get a hold of it???

GregS
10-31-2005, 01:54 PM
o.O ye.. where the hell did u find that ?

Creed7352
10-31-2005, 07:40 PM
you don't have the chicago dvd liar. you just posted in the other threads that you were ripped off and bought it off of ebay and never received it...plus, the dvd doesn't exist. not in anyway for a fan to have it at least...stapp MIGHT have a copy of it, but he doesn't really go toting it around with him as he said in that interview on the radio. plus, no one outside of creed would ever get a hold of that dvd unless they stole it from them. and that is IF it was even recorded.

geletmote
10-31-2005, 09:10 PM
CREED7352 dont call me a liar,ur jsut confused anyways heres the story.

It was really funny how I stumbled upon it, I added this dude to my MSN from mirc, he was a creed fan and Ive been talkign to him fro months and last night we happened to start talking about the CREED CHICAGO show and he goes "have u seen it man its pathetic seeing stap off his face" I WAS LIKE, WHAT DID U JUST SAY??? he goes yeh ive seen it I GOT IT ON DVD it goes for like 30 mins only though coz stap starts messing about, So i was in shock he said he traded it from sum1 off ABB.net forum but thats dead now you wont find him. SO hopefully in a week or so Ill be getting the DVD in the mail..

There ya go sometimes things you really really want or have been looking for, for ages are right in front of you.
Creed7352 wasnt nice calling me a liar.

Ana4Stapp
10-31-2005, 10:02 PM

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more

LOL! He couldnt say it better...LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lolsign: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Creed7352
10-31-2005, 10:37 PM
CREED7352 dont call me a liar,ur jsut confused anyways heres the story.

It was really funny how I stumbled upon it, I added this dude to my MSN from mirc, he was a creed fan and Ive been talkign to him fro months and last night we happened to start talking about the CREED CHICAGO show and he goes "have u seen it man its pathetic seeing stap off his face" I WAS LIKE, WHAT DID U JUST SAY??? he goes yeh ive seen it I GOT IT ON DVD it goes for like 30 mins only though coz stap starts messing about, So i was in shock he said he traded it from sum1 off ABB.net forum but thats dead now you wont find him. SO hopefully in a week or so Ill be getting the DVD in the mail..

There ya go sometimes things you really really want or have been looking for, for ages are right in front of you.
Creed7352 wasnt nice calling me a liar.

well, if you do have it i apologize, but i just don't believe it cause of previous posts. also, i won't believe it until i see it for myself.

geletmote
11-01-2005, 12:01 AM
well, if you do have it i apologize, but i just don't believe it cause of previous posts. also, i won't believe it until i see it for myself.

Same here..

Creed7352
11-01-2005, 03:00 AM
so you don't actually physically have it yet then...you're "waiting" for it?

geletmote
11-01-2005, 05:00 AM
If you read above it would answer your question, sir. :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer
11-01-2005, 11:41 AM

Track 1- it sucks
Track 2- it sucks more

Aww... Your opinion of me dissapoints me, Titan. I have WAY better vocabulary than that!

titan9
11-01-2005, 12:03 PM
Aww... Your opinion of me dissapoints me, Titan. I have WAY better vocabulary than that!

Yeah, I knew you'd go more in depth with it than that. After all, you are the king of 5 paragraph posts. :laugh:

Creed7352
11-01-2005, 12:09 PM
okay, let's recap then, shall we?

Guess wat ive got the chicago DVD

you don't have the chicago dvd liar

CREED7352 dont call me a liar,ur jsut confused

SO hopefully in a week or so Ill be getting the DVD in the mail..

so, you don't have the dvd, i was right to call you a liar for saying you do have it.

and okay, that answered my previous question. :D

Ana4Stapp
11-01-2005, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I knew you'd go more in depth with it than that. After all, you are the king of 5 paragraph posts. :laugh:

LOL!!!! Titan you are quite right, but... take care, guy after that you can be ...banned...Lol :rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer
11-01-2005, 09:26 PM

Heh. It's good to be king.