10-30-2005, 11:33 AM
This is a really good interview!!!

www.musicequalslife.com :D

HuMaN~ClAy
10-30-2005, 01:14 PM
wow, that really was a great interview!

eusebioCBR
10-30-2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks for the heads up, now there's another mag I've gotta find!

The Lithium
10-30-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks a lot, nice to see an interview with no "Creed or Stapp"-questions!

GregS
10-30-2005, 06:55 PM

Ye i was surprised there were no stapp or creed questions. Great interview

Dogstar
10-30-2005, 07:16 PM
A nice read indeed, and from one of the not-so-usual suspects :D. I like it when other members are interviewed. Thanks for that.

johellion
10-30-2005, 08:58 PM

Yes..It is wonderful!!!No Stapp shit....Creed shit!!!...It is Alterbridge :D :o

TeriB19
10-30-2005, 09:39 PM
AMEN!!! Jo, thanks for posting this, it is a great read, interesting, and great to hear from Brian.

Bridge of Clay
10-30-2005, 11:11 PM
That's why FANS should always interview bands instead of journalists. :)

nice read!

geletmote
10-30-2005, 11:51 PM

Dont call creed stuff shit, coz u were once a fan aswell dont shit on them now.. :mad1:

eusebioCBR
10-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Dont call creed stuff shit, coz u were once a fan aswell dont shit on them now.. :mad1:
Take it easy tough stuff :scared:

The Lithium
10-31-2005, 03:17 AM
The way it should always be, then! :D

and great to hear from Brian.
Amen to that!! I always love Brian's interviews and he's such a nice guy! More Mr.Marshall for the people!! :D

Dude, chill... johellion is Brian's aunt, am I right? I'm not surprised she said "Stapp shit" and "Creed shit". Brian had bad experience with both Creed and Stapp and I'm sure johellion knows Brian's story better than anyone of us does.

TeriB19
10-31-2005, 09:28 AM
Easy there gelemote. Lith's right, Jo is Brian's Aunt and she knows better than most what really went on. Don't go PMing her for the 'real story', just respect her opinion as you would have us respect yours.

johellion
10-31-2005, 10:12 AM

GEEZZZZZZZ :wtf: ....It is a figure of speech... I was meaning it was great to read an interview, without Stapp and Creed being brought up all the time..A good interview with Brian, about him and Alterbridge!!!! I DO commend the interviewer for a great job. :D

TeriB19
10-31-2005, 10:21 AM
GEEZZZZZZZ :wtf: ....It is a figure of speech... I was meaning it was great to read an interview, without Stapp and Creed being brought up all the time..A good interview with Brian, about him and Alterbridge!!!! I DO commend the interviewer for a great job. :D
Exactly. It's good to see an interview done where the questions DIDN'T revolved around the breakup of Creed, what happened, who was the bad guy, etc. Just nice to read an article asking about BRIAN. Not Brian and Stapp or AB vs. Creed. They should all be that good.

titan9
10-31-2005, 11:30 AM
I'd like to see more interviews like this one with AB. As others have mentioned, it was nice, a breath of fresh air, if you will, to not see a mention of Creed or Stapp in the interview. The interviewer did a good job of asking good questions, while not putting Creed into the equation at all. That was nice.

Agent D
10-31-2005, 01:19 PM
That was a fantastic interview. I must say I'm taken by surprise by the name of that song they're releasing.

The Lithium
10-31-2005, 01:22 PM
Easy there gelemote. Lith's right, Jo is Brian's Aunt and she knows better than most what really went on. Don't go PMing her for the 'real story', just respect her opinion as you would have us respect yours.
Haha, he did that?

TeriB19
10-31-2005, 02:53 PM
Haha, he did that?
No Lith, I was just instructing him NOT to.

Creed7352
10-31-2005, 07:37 PM
that would be nags who interviewed him, one of the other mod/admin at alterbridgeband.net he helps run that site (musicequalslife.com)...it's not a magazine, but an online magazine of sorts. they do show reviews, cd reviews, post pictures from concerts, and interview musicians.

geletmote
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM
THIS IS TO ALL OF YOU -------------------

I’ve only come up with "one" conclusion. You have too much time on your hands, and thus created "your own prison". "What if" you still just listened to their music? "Stand here with me" and we can discuss it. Their music is "inside us all". Maybe you take it the "wrong way”. You’ll be saying” who’s got my back" when "bullets" are flying from creed fans everywhere. But god will still take you "higher”, "with arms wide open", and will give you someplace to "hide". You should see the "signs”, but you are a coward, and a "faceless man". remember, all of this is only possible "in America", and you'll take "one last breath" as you are rusted and "weathered" and your clothes are "torn" from running away from creed fans. but "don’t stop dancing" we all know that you are a closet creed fans, and mommy can sing you a "lullaby" as you are asking yourself "what’s this life for?" maybe its just an "illusion"......."are you ready?' because creed will 'never die"

:mad1:

Agent D
10-31-2005, 09:11 PM

I’ve only come up with "one" conclusion. You have too much time on your hands, and thus created "your own prison". "What if" you still just listened to their music? "Stand here with me" and we can discuss it. Their music is "inside us all". Maybe you take it the "wrong way”. You’ll be saying” who’s got my back" when "bullets" are flying from creed fans everywhere. But god will still take you "higher”, "with arms wide open", and will give you someplace to "hide". You should see the "signs”, but you are a coward, and a "faceless man". remember, all of this is only possible "in America", and you'll take "one last breath" as you are rusted and "weathered" and your clothes are "torn" from running away from creed fans. but "don’t stop dancing" we all know that you are a closet creed fans, and mommy can sing you a "lullaby" as you are asking yourself "what’s this life for?" maybe its just an "illusion"......."are you ready?' because creed will 'never die"

Wow, you sure showed them. :rolleyes:

TeriB19
10-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey, that was pretty good! I remember years ago we had a thread where we had to tell a story using as many titles of Creed songs as we could possibly work into the story. That would almost qualify.

Creed7352
10-31-2005, 10:41 PM
:rofl: :fart: :laugh:

geletmote
10-31-2005, 11:58 PM
i knew ya all like it

The Lithium
11-01-2005, 05:28 AM

Dude, you need to chill, man! What the hell has this got to do with Brian's interview? Creed's over, and I'm Goddamn glad they didn't ask Brian any Creed questions in this interview!

geletmote
11-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey, that was pretty good! I remember years ago we had a thread where we had to tell a story using as many titles of Creed songs as we could possibly work into the story. That would almost qualify.

At least your honest, lol..

Nags
11-03-2005, 11:48 PM
Hey all,

I just noticed all of the traffic coming from here, so came to check it out. I'm Nags. I'm the one that did the interview. ;) I'm very glad that you all enjoyed it so much.

I just wanted to update a little bit of what Ryan said. I am a moderator on AlterBridgeBand.net. But I also run a few other websites (my personal of nagsweb.com), and then I also co-own MusicEqualsLife.com with a friend of mine from Michigan. We started that site just under 5 months ago, and are now pushing over 1000 unique visitors a month. We're amazed at the support that we've been shown and we'd appreciate it if you stick around and support us in the future. Tim and I are both HUGE AB fans and will be with the band as long as they are with us.

Keep spreading the love of the music!

Nags

TeriB19
11-04-2005, 09:34 AM
Welcome Nags!!! LOVED the interview with Brian, and will continue to check out musicequalslife.com!! Thanks for a refreshing change!

cyndeelouwho
11-29-2005, 04:27 PM
Hey Nags, that was a great interview! Bri is such the shy guy. I love when he gets interviewed, you never know what's gonna come out of his mouth!LOL I am still laughing about the fruitloop :D

evyllsummer
12-13-2005, 10:47 PM
that was pretty cool...Brian's so sneaky...