Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
is alterbridge Tremonties solo project [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : is alterbridge Tremonties solo project

metalanus
10-20-2005, 10:11 PM
Im a little slow. Mark mentioned in I think guitar maggasine while creed was still around that he plans for a solo project. Is alterbride that or does mark have an intent to his on solo albulm where he sings and all.

Steve
10-20-2005, 10:29 PM
No, Alter Bridge is not a solo project. Mark was originally thinking of doing a solo project but I believe he mentioned in an interview that the solo thing never went on because they started up Alter Bridge.

Creed7352
10-21-2005, 02:19 AM
i also remember hearing that the solo project never got off the ground cause stapp threw a hissy fit and told him that he didn't want mark to do it cause it would take away from creed or take his attention off of creed. basically stapp told him he couldn't.

cariocawlad
10-21-2005, 08:23 AM
Alter Bridge isn the new Mark's band and they're awesome!!

The Lithium
10-22-2005, 05:49 AM
i also remember hearing that the solo project never got off the ground cause stapp threw a hissy fit and told him that he didn't want mark to do it cause it would take away from creed or take his attention off of creed. basically stapp told him he couldn't.
Hahah, but Stapp can?

Stapp: "Hey Wind-Up, Mark can't do to a solo project, it would take attention off of Creed! Let him start up some crappy band, call 'em Downshifter, or whatever. Just NOT a solo project!!"
Wind-Up: "Alright, guess we could do that... So what are you planing on doing Scott?"
Stapp: "Ahh, problably lay low for a while now... Thinking about doing a solo project later, yeah, I really think it'd be good to get some attention off of Creed..."

Creed7352
10-22-2005, 05:23 PM
that was before when creed was together man...lol