Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
London - Astoria 11/15 [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : London - Astoria 11/15

RoffeDH
10-12-2005, 04:23 PM
Okey! I'm thinking of going to London... Again... To see them live... But the thing is I'm not shure of where to stay as it seems my budget will be VERY low for this tripp... Anyone have any tips on youthhomes (or what they're called). I'm thinking of taking the bus from Stansted to London Victoria, would be healpfull to have some tips on how to take you to Astoria the closesed way from there if anyone know. And if anyone would like to take a beer after the show and chat I'll happely join you ;) An oh! Michael, if you read this, tell Mark he promised that I would get to come backstage WHEN they come to Sweden, but I'll settel in for London :D

Trimontana
10-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Well the best way to get to the Astoria from London Victoria would be taking bus number 8 from the bus station outside Victoria tube station getting out at Tottenham Cout Road. From there, there are just 2 seconds walking.
Another way to go from the airport to Central london is: from Stansted get the Stansted Express to Liverpool Street and from there take the tube (central line ) to Tottenham Court Road. Up to you choose any option. anything else i am here to help :D

RoffeDH
10-12-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey, thank Trimontana. No I'm not taking tje Stansted Express (thats the train right?), it'll cost 'bout 2,5 more than the bus so I'll go with that ;)
You could healp me by takeing a beer with me and some other fans after the show ;)

Trimontana
10-12-2005, 06:20 PM
No pro man, glad tohelp. If you wanna get the tube (can be a faster way than the bus) you can get from Victoria the Victoria Line (blue line) to Oxford Circus and there change for the Central Line (red line) to Tottenham Court Road. Get off there.....and upstairs you will be next to the astoria thats in Charing Cross Road.
About the beer.....maybe man...all depends about what we will do rite after the gig, but we will try.

RoffeDH
10-13-2005, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the help once again... I will take the bus to central london and then take the tube... ;)

Do you know a cheap place to stay at in the neighbourhood of Astoria?

Anna1011
10-13-2005, 03:54 PM
Do you know a cheap place to stay at in the neighbourhood of Astoria? was just about to ask the same thing lol

Trimontana
10-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the help once again... I will take the bus to central london and then take the tube... ;)

Do you know a cheap place to stay at in the neighbourhood of Astoria?

all the places next to the Astoria are a bit expensive cause we are talking about Central London but let me research some hotel or hostels..ok?

Trimontana
10-13-2005, 04:15 PM
This is a link for one hostel situated in Rusell Sq; 10-15 minutes from the Astoria Walking.
http://www.discountcityhotels.net/booking/HotelInfo.asp?hotelcode=0274&showhotel=Yes

anyway let me look for some more option

riggersversion1
10-13-2005, 05:46 PM
Come to Nottingham with us Dave ;)

RoffeDH
10-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Sorry rigger! But can't you guys come to London too? ;) Would have been fun to meet you guys again though! Just that the plane tickets are realycheap to London on that day ;) And there are no cheap planes to Nothingham or the surrounding places... Sorry...

Thanks for the tip on were to stay ;)