Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp has the advantage.... [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp has the advantage....

InMyOwnMisery
10-12-2005, 02:22 PM
After hearing Creed broke up, i was devastated. When Alterbridge came out i immediately bought their cd. Boy, was i dissapointed. It sounded like a new creed record minus Scott Stapp. Myles Kennedy is such a weak singer compared to Stapp. I figured that with two ways to go with a post-creed situation i would either prefer Alterbridge or Scott....I am defenitely gonna go with Stapp!! Listening to AB i quickly realized how much i missed stapp. The songwriting was even weak!! It just goes to show tht Stapp WAS the talent behind Creed and Tremonti and Philips made a grave mistake. Sure they were having problems,but you get together and work it out. IMOP, Stapp is better off w/out them and after hearin TGD, i have never been more excited.

uncertaindrumer
10-12-2005, 03:03 PM
If I hadn't renounced insulting people on the internet you would be hit with a barrage of nasty ones.

Myles has a weak voice compared to Stapp? Yeah and humans have a weak intellect compared to rats. GIVE ME A BREAK. Myles totally destroys Stapp in any type of comparison, whether it be songwriting, guitar playing, vocals, lyrics, overall talent, range, what have you.

The rest of your post is rubbish as well but saying Myles is a weak singer compared to ANYONE is totally idiotic.

Trimontana
10-12-2005, 03:06 PM
After hearing Creed broke up, i was devastated. When Alterbridge came out i immediately bought their cd. Boy, was i dissapointed. It sounded like a new creed record minus Scott Stapp. Myles Kennedy is such a weak singer compared to Stapp. I figured that with two ways to go with a post-creed situation i would either prefer Alterbridge or Scott....I am defenitely gonna go with Stapp!! Listening to AB i quickly realized how much i missed stapp. The songwriting was even weak!! It just goes to show tht Stapp WAS the talent behind Creed and Tremonti and Philips made a grave mistake. Sure they were having problems,but you get together and work it out. IMOP, Stapp is better off w/out them and after hearin TGD, i have never been more excited.

Whatever :rolleyes:

titan9
10-12-2005, 03:10 PM
While I obviously don't agree with this guy's opinion, he does have a right to his opinion and does have a right to post that here, in this forum. If he posted it in the Alter Bridge forum, I could understand ridiculing his opinion, but since he did it here, I think it's better to just leave it alone. The last thing we need is another heated fight with name calling and whatnot.

Dogstar
10-12-2005, 03:17 PM
I agree, but he also could have used the SEARCH function or simply found an appropriate thread in which to post his opinion, one that has been voiced by others. Welcome to the board, InMyOwnMisery, but in the future, please try not to duplicate threads, thanks.