Alterbridge
with
Logan

this week it reads

Alterbridge
Special Guests
and
Logan

is this a typo or could it be the master himself "Michael Angelo Batio" could be touring and have a shred off with Mr Tremonti??? or am i just dreaming?

Creed7352
10-07-2005, 01:24 PM
what makes you think it's MAB? is he over there right now? i don't live in the UK so that's why i'm asking...that would be sweet if it was him though!

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Michael Angelo is in Brazil now and he heads to a tour in US next week.

UK_Bridge
10-08-2005, 02:33 PM
Michael Angelo is in Brazil now and he heads to a tour in US next week.

but rumour has it hes in london the same time as the AB astoria gig...

Robin101
10-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Are there any other AB members from the UK? UK Bridge is (obviously).

I'm going to see them at the Bristol Academy in November - anyone else going to see them in the UK. I couldn't believe the ticket price - £13.50! Only £13.50 to see 3/4 of one of the biggest bands of the last decade and Myles 'insane' voice! £13.50 to see Tremonti!

A few questions to those of you who have seen them. Are they even better live? What about Myle's voice and Tremonti guitar work? Best song live?

Take Care :)

Anna1011
10-08-2005, 04:22 PM
ill be seein them twice in the UK london and nottingham cant wait, have seen them three times before but its all kinda a blur i had such a great time i was on cloud nine half the time and cant seem to remember all the details but they will totally blow you away live :D

UK_Bridge
10-09-2005, 09:32 AM
put it this way robin..... Kerrang magazine hated creed but they reviewed one of AB live performances and the reviewer said it was one of the most amazing nights of his life!

i saw them at download and they rocked.... cant wait for nottingham!

RoffeDH
10-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Robin! I don't have any favorite song live, they all rocked, and I must say everybody is wonderfull. I got to go backstage the first time I saw them, and man was I happy ;) Hopefully you'll get to do the same thing, it was a blast! I'm going to the astoria in London I think, trying to get my classmate to go along with me... Or I'll just go there myself :D

HuMaN~ClAy
10-10-2005, 11:24 AM
I've seen them twice in Toronto, Canada. I got backstage both times too :).... i think their best song live is The End Is Here.... not nearly my favorite song on the CD but live.... WOW.... the crowd responded best to that song both times too which really surprised me... Metalingus was awesome too!! and they did an acoustic In Loving Memory both times too.... i think that song should have been acoustic on the album...

I wish they would come back to Canada again :(

Bridge of Clay
10-10-2005, 01:41 PM
when he was here I asked him about touring with AB and he said he had lots of fun and that Mark is great. If he's in UK at the same time as the band, it's very likely. But as I said... his official site (the last time I checked) said he'd start a US Tour.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 02:35 PM
I've seen them twice in Toronto, Canada. I got backstage both times too :)....
Yeah, I've seen 'em two times too! I got backstage in London, but I didn't in Paris. They had technical problems and they were too stressed to let anyone in backstage. But actually Michael appologized to me for that. But I met 'em when they arrived and after the show.

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 02:36 PM
I got to go backstage the first time I saw them
First time? Dude, you've only seen them once! Right?

RoffeDH
10-10-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah okey, my english isn't the best okey ;) But I might just go to London again this november... ;) Hope I will atleast ;) You lith?

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
Nope, not this time... Wish I would though, but I've seen AB two times on one tour and the closest they've been to Sweden is Germany. This is something I didn't dare to dream about the before the tour started!