Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
My Resignation [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : My Resignation

CollectiveSoul
09-29-2002, 11:04 PM
Dear Creed Fanatics,
I have ended my Creed Fanaticisim. I am now On a quest for Reggaee and softer rock. Creed doesnt fit my style. I will not come to this BB as much as i do now for i am now a Non Creeder. This may come as upsetting but i need to branch out and let go of things. Goodbye Old Creed Friends and Hello New Friends

Sincerely,
Jonathan HOffmann

hayley
09-29-2002, 11:07 PM
OMG NO WAY ONCE A CREED FAN ALWAYS A CREED FAN!:crying:

TeriB19
09-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by CollectiveSoul
Dear Creed Fanatics,
I have ended my Creed Fanaticisim. I am now On a quest for Reggaee and softer rock. Creed doesnt fit my style. I will not come to this BB as much as i do now for i am now a Non Creeder. This may come as upsetting but i need to branch out and let go of things. Goodbye Old Creed Friends and Hello New Friends

Sincerely,
Jonathan HOffmann Dear Mr. Hoffman,
It is with great sadness that we mark your departure from the bb. Please know that you are welcome back to your old position at any time. However, if you come back to our little corner of the country as a Creed basher, you will be dealt with in the harshest manner known to man.
Sincerely,
The Creed Feed Community.

Bridge of Clay
09-29-2002, 11:10 PM
:ignore: :moon:

hayley
09-29-2002, 11:11 PM
Jon, u are a naughtyboy.:slap:

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 03:27 AM
Dear Creed Fanatics,

Sincerely,
Jonathan HOffmann

Aw, you prolly weren't one to begin with.. right?? Come on now, juz admitit!! heh! :shoot: :bump: And don't come back, ya hear???........:jam: :peace:

Weathered
09-30-2002, 07:17 AM
oh man..how could u get out of creed???:madder: :shoot: :bump: :argue: :help: :moon: :ignore: :wtf: :thud:

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 07:30 AM
HI! weathered!!http://home.attbi.com/~racerx2112/dollygreenpants.jpg What are you doing up at dis ungodly hour?

Lady Valkyrie
09-30-2002, 08:43 AM
Sorry to hear that you don't like Creed any longer. I will forever love Creed. I also love Bob Marley, P.O.D., Charlotte Church, Billie Holliday, and Metallica... I love many different genres. Creed happens to my #1 love in secular rock. My #1 in Christian rock is Third Day. My #1 in secualr Metal is Metallica. My #1 in Christian metal is Mortification. You see different genres means different favorites.

Mulletman
09-30-2002, 01:48 PM
Dear Creed Fanatics,

Sincerely,
Jonathan HOffmann

to be honest with you, i like regae, i think bob marley was a genius. but so sum things up...:finger:

hehe:lol:

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 03:28 PM
Dear Creed Fanatics,

Sincerely,
Jonathan HOffmann

Aw, he was juz a wearing his Halloweeny costume!!!:P :dancing: :dancing: (Damnit! Who cut me off from da "Get More Smilies?") heh!:P :D

CollectiveSoul
09-30-2002, 03:54 PM
Waht the hell? i never did this..... I never typed this so disregard what i said. Im onlyi nto Creed. I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on.

hayley
09-30-2002, 05:53 PM
ok, i am REALLY confused now.

souldancer
09-30-2002, 06:02 PM
Best wishes to you! Are you sure this post isn;t just a way to get us to BEG for you to stay?! All the best - and you KNOW you will be back!;)

faceless kiwi
09-30-2002, 09:44 PM
Waht the hell? i never did this..... I never typed this so disregard what i said. Im onlyi nto Creed. I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on.

What??

Mulletman
09-30-2002, 09:50 PM
did you forget to log off at school?

Altair
09-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Not too long ago, I resigned from YEStalk, a message board for Yes fans. It wasn't a matter of not liking Yes anymore, it was simply a matter of being turned off by the community constantly squabbling over which was better, old classic Yes or new Yes. Personally, I like just about all of Yes' music, particularly their newer stuff, so it was a real disappointment to me. I honestly don't miss it and really don't foresee that happening here.
;)

TeriB19
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
Waht the hell? i never did this..... I never typed this so disregard what i said. Im onlyi nto Creed. I have no fucking idea what the hell is going on. Get off the crack, dude. Drugs are bad, Mkay?

faceless kiwi
09-30-2002, 10:38 PM
lol!

GoodGodGirl23
09-30-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by TeriB19
Get off the crack, dude. Drugs are bad, Mkay?

Heh!:jam: :tremonti: Rock and Roll!! Not Drugs!! Mkay?

Lady Valkyrie
09-30-2002, 11:52 PM
I am quite confused over this whole thread! *scratches head*

allison
10-01-2002, 10:22 AM
Oh...this is funny. Either CollectiveSoul has multiple personalities or someone posted as him.

Dogstar
10-01-2002, 12:51 PM
This thread is cracking me up:D :P

GoodGodGirl23
10-01-2002, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Lady Valkyrie
I am quite confused over this whole thread! *scratches head*

While she's scratching her head, I was wondering...why are guys always rearanging their family jewels/ Or are dey scratching dem?:P :dunno: