Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
UK / Euro tour promotion (UK Street Team) [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : UK / Euro tour promotion (UK Street Team)

Logan-Guy
09-26-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey there!!

Mick from the band 'Logan' here. I'm organising a UK based street team to help promote the UK tour. We have had thousands of flyers and postcards printed up and we're now ready to roll out the materials to anyone willing to help.

There is already a good group of people taking part in this, but the more the merrier! we're looking to make this tour a great success for ourselves and more importantly, Alter Bridge.

I'm heading up this street team and reporting directly back to the band so if you really wanna get involved and help Alter Bridge then post in here and I will PM you with the details!!

thanks!!

The Lithium
09-26-2005, 07:56 AM
I'll help out all I can in Sweden, though! :D

RoffeDH
09-26-2005, 08:58 AM
I'll help out all I can in Sweden, though! :D

Het, but your coming to London, right? I'm going, might bring my classmate too, if she can afford it... Got to get them to Sweden ;)

broken_wing
10-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey there Mick, i'd be more than happy to help out with promoting the tour, gotta do my bit as it were... :)

The Lithium
10-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Het, but your coming to London, right? I'm going, might bring my classmate too, if she can afford it... Got to get them to Sweden ;)
Nah, not this time. I've already seen and met 'em two times, I can't afford to go to London again. And I don't think my parents are willing to pay for this trip too!

GregS
10-05-2005, 08:18 PM
I'll help out you dudes. Me and a couple of m8s will. We're from Dundee , Scotland! :D