Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Did anyone take the time...? [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone take the time...?

tremonti4life04
09-15-2005, 01:55 AM
Has anyone taken the time to listen to the former band Goneblind? What they sounded like before they got with scott stapp to form the new band? here is a link to the site http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/artists/goneblind/photo.aspx

Its pretty damn funny how horrible they sounded back then, no wonder tremonti called them a "Pieced together pawn shop band" !!! LOL

rabidgopher04
09-15-2005, 09:51 AM
And that's what they sounded like on the NASCAR show trying to play a Creed song.

titan9
09-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Nope, I have never taken the time to listen to Goneblind's pre-Stapp music...and probably never will. To say the least, I am not impressed with them at all. They sounded awful at the Nascar Awards(while Scott sounded good) and I'd imagine their pre-Stapp music is just as bad. I just have no desire, whatsoever, to check out the band. I'm not even thrilled with the fact that they are Scott's backing band; I wish he would have stuck with the Tea Party. But I guess they'll have to be adequate enough to do a decent job as the backing band.

rabidgopher04
09-15-2005, 02:25 PM
To be honest with you I checked out that site. The first song on the list is just horrible quality, but I don't think the 2nd song is all that bad.

Chase
09-18-2005, 03:21 PM
I bought their EP a few years back. It's not that bad... I assume the lead singer is just playing guitar while they back Stapp.