Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
Stapp vs. Kennedy [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : Stapp vs. Kennedy

The Lithium
09-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I sat down talking with my friend about Creed and AB and Stapp and Myles, etc... She thought Stapp was way hotter, but couldn't decide which one who were the best singer. So we thought of the idea of asking some people and see what they thought, and make a little game out of. After asking some people on my MSN list, I've decided to take this game, (not war), to the next level... CreedFeed...

The rules are: They get 1 point for being the better looking man and they get 2 points for being the better singer. So all you have to do is to decide who's hotter and who's the better singer, okay? (Example: Let's say I think Stapp is hotter, but Myles is the better singer. Then Stapp gets 1 point for being hot and Myles gets 2 for being the better singer).

Remember this is ALL just for fun and a game. I don't want people fighting about who's better in this thread, you can "PM fight" all you want if you like, but not here! Check this post for the current numbers! First one to reach 100 points wins the game!!!

Right now: Stapp - Kennedy // 30-101 - MYLES KENNEDY WINS!!!!!!

creedsister
09-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa M Freaking Tv Needs To Have A Celebrtiy DEATH MATCH ON KENNDY VRS STAPP You Know If Stapp Did,nt Win :mad1: LMAO i would really Take It To Heart

The Lithium
09-11-2005, 04:23 AM
Okay, so are you voting 3 points for Stapp or what?

Polish_sausage
09-11-2005, 06:05 AM
3 points for Stapp from me... I used to think he's cute when I was younger. I don't think he's now but he looks much better than Kennedy who's... just ugly IMHO.

The Lithium
09-11-2005, 06:14 AM
Alright... Well, Myles is still in a pretty safe lead...

cornerrage
09-11-2005, 09:11 AM
After alot of considering it's gonna be:
1 for Stapp, if I were gay... Ahh, you get the idea :D
2 for MK, that voice gives me the chills. Extremely controlled... Unbelieveble!

Rage - Btw... The great divide is :smokin:

uncertaindrumer
09-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Well I'm a guy, so... I don't think I can answer that first question.

But Myles definitely gets the voice as far as I'm concerned. In such a landslide that you might as well give him three points for my voice vote, lol

The Lithium
09-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Well I'm a guy, so... I don't think I can answer that first question.
Pfff, that's so gay!!

Ana4Stapp
09-11-2005, 02:17 PM
After thinking for hours...lol I decided to answer that "competition"

1) Im a woman so I can vote for:...wait a minute... Stapp was extremely hot when he was younger, and Myles... he is still hot - so I thik... I vote for Myles...isnt it?

2) This is harder that the previous one-- I love Myles voice(by the way Im listenig MF4) and of course love Scott voice as well, but I cant choose one...well Ill go for Stapp...ok?

Lithium -your questions are very difficult to answer...

The Lithium
09-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Okay that gives Stapp 12 and Myles 40

Anna1011
09-11-2005, 03:04 PM
myles for both :D

Ana4Stapp
09-11-2005, 03:30 PM
3 points for Stapp from me... I used to think he's cute when I was younger. I don't think he's now but he looks much better than Kennedy who's... just ugly IMHO.

Myles ugly?????? Maybe you need to go to the hot men trhead and see his pics there... :rolleyes:

The Lithium
09-11-2005, 04:19 PM
myles for both :D
Oh, looking good for Mr. Kennedy!

titan9
09-11-2005, 05:51 PM
I can't judge Stappy's hotness(I'm a man), so I'll have to go with what my little niece says. She doesn't like Myles mustache/beard in the OYE video, yet likes Stapp's look. She thinks that Stapp is better looking, so I'll give him 1 point for that.:laugh:

However, I can't let my niece dictate who I think has the better voice. Definitely Myles has the better voice from a technical aspect, so 2 points for him. Sorry Stappy.:D

uncertaindrumer
09-11-2005, 07:17 PM
After thinking for hours...lol I decided to answer that "competition"

1) Im a woman so I can vote for:...wait a minute... Stapp was extremely hot when he was younger, and Myles... he is still hot - so I thik... I vote for Myles...isnt it?

2) This is harder that the previous one-- I love Myles voice(by the way Im listenig MF4) and of course love Scott voice as well, but I cant choose one...well Ill go for Stapp...ok?

Lithium -your questions are very difficult to answer...

Wow, you surprised me. I thought you would pick the exact opposite of what you did...

Ana4Stapp
09-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Wow, you surprised me. I thought you would pick the exact opposite of what you did...

Lol...I know...I'm confused Uncertain... maybe someone is confusing me...lol :D

Trimontana
09-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Myles way hotter and Myles way better singer than Stapp...Stapp eat that shit!!!! :D

Sam Look
09-11-2005, 10:10 PM
I think Creed songs are better songs but Miles has more range and a better understanding of singing. Still though, in the end the songs matter most so my vote goes for Scott on the singing. I do not wish to rate the two on looks!

uncertaindrumer
09-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Myles way hotter and Myles way better singer than Stapp...Stapp eat that shit!!!! :D

ROFL, you couldn't have said it any better...

Trimontana
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
ROFL, you couldn't have said it any better...

:D thanks. my heart spoke :cool:

RoffeDH
09-12-2005, 05:50 AM
Myles is way better singer: 2 points there
Then he is much etter looking: 1 point there
So... THREE POINTS TO KENNEDY!
:eek: You're chocked? You shuldn't be! ;)

Polish_sausage
09-12-2005, 10:43 AM
Myles ugly?????? Maybe you need to go to the hot men trhead and see his pics there... :rolleyes:

Guess, I didn't want to hurt any of his female fans. Yesterday I recieved a pic from my new buddy (thank you, you know who you are) of him and Alter Bridge members. I must say Myles looks much better in the pic than in the videos.

Guess what, guys. All that Stappy vs. Kennedy stuff reminds me Jennifer Aniston vs. Angelina Jolie issue.. Personally, I see no point in it.

Trimontana
09-12-2005, 02:56 PM
How someone can say Myles is ugly? That person must be blind or Stapp stalker. Myles has a beautiful blue eyes and beautiful face figures....when Stapp is a porky pork. No way, even i love man with dark hair and dark skin (proove of that you know who i am talking about,lol) i have to say Myles is a beauty god next to porky Stappy. And about the singing....no comment cause i can leave Stapp even worse in that aspect

uncertaindrumer
09-12-2005, 03:05 PM
Stapp is a porky pork

ROFL!

Polish_sausage
09-12-2005, 03:21 PM
OK, if you find Myles Kennedy a cute guy, what about REALLY handsome men, e.g. Brad Pitt, Collin Farrell etc.
I agree that Stapp need to loose some weigth and change his image (a bit) to look better.

Anna1011
09-12-2005, 04:15 PM
im not huge pitt and farrell fans but myles he blows me aways with his singing and his looks :wub:

Trimontana
09-12-2005, 04:27 PM
im not huge pitt and farrell fans but myles he blows me aways with his singing and his looks :wub:

WORD....i dont like either of them......I love my Tobin better,lol
Myles is a hotterminator!!!!

Anna1011
09-12-2005, 04:31 PM
hotterminator!!!!
Lmao

Trimontana
09-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Lmao

Thanks guys for finding my stuff funny....i need it ;) :D

Anna1011
09-12-2005, 04:36 PM
no probs sweetie ;)

The Lithium
09-12-2005, 04:48 PM
Okay people, Myles are still owning Stapp big! Myles has 54 against Scott's poor 15!! Myles is MORE than half way!! (First to reach 100 wins, remember?)

titan9
09-12-2005, 05:22 PM
Something tells me if looks were rated 2 and ability 1, that it would be the opposite. Or at least not as lopsided as it is.:laugh: Or if this were posted at PBF.....nah, bad idea.:D

RMadd
09-12-2005, 06:26 PM
stapp's quite the stud, but myles' voice is substantially superior

Tremontixriffs
09-12-2005, 07:54 PM
Something tells me if looks were rated 2 and ability 1, that it would be the opposite. Or at least not as lopsided as it is.:laugh: Or if this were posted at PBF.....nah, bad idea.:D

Alright people lets be serious looks aside... Myles is a good singer and does have a good range, however his voice leaves alot to be desired...Mainly after about 15- 20 min I cant take listening to him anymore, he almost kills the ears. Maybe some of his songs from Mayfield which were more his style I dont mind.

Second Scott stapp is the real deal, He may be arrogant at times or whatever but when it comes down to it he had way more success as a singer and a writer than myles could ever dream. myles may be the better musician and may be a better schooled singer but Stapp didn't need all that to become a great frontman, and when it comes to singing a ballad, kennedy couldn't come close...My ears wanted to blow after listening to in loving memory, it would have sounded so much better had stapp sung it.

Finally,
Lets look at it like this, in listening to stapps new single it is ever appearant that he does not need tremonti to have a successful career as where with kennedy, Alter Bridge will continue to be a great "band" with a seventies/eighties wannabe, not that he is god awlful, I like bridge but creed will be remeber always.

Ana4Stapp
09-12-2005, 09:00 PM
Alright people lets be serious looks aside... Myles is a good singer and does have a good range, however his voice leaves alot to be desired...Mainly after about 15- 20 min I cant take listening to him anymore, he almost kills the ears. Maybe some of his songs from Mayfield which were more his style I dont mind.

Second Scott stapp is the real deal, He may be arrogant at times or whatever but when it comes down to it he had way more success as a singer and a writer than myles could ever dream. myles may be the better musician and may be a better schooled singer but Stapp didn't need all that to become a great frontman, and when it comes to singing a ballad, kennedy couldn't come close...My ears wanted to blow after listening to in loving memory, it would have sounded so much better had stapp sung it.

Finally,
Lets look at it like this, in listening to stapps new single it is ever appearant that he does not need tremonti to have a successful career as where with kennedy, Alter Bridge will continue to be a great "band" with a seventies/eighties wannabe, not that he is god awlful, I like bridge but creed will be remeber always.

Just one question here: have you already listened to Mayfield Four songs???? Really?

ctfan
09-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Stapp gets 3 pts from me.

but when it comes down to it he had way more success as a singer and a writer than myles could ever dream. myles may be the better musician and may be a better schooled singer but Stapp didn't need all that to become a great frontman, and when it comes to singing a ballad, kennedy couldn't come close...

Yep. :)

Myles is a good singer and does have a good range, however his voice leaves alot to be desired...Mainly after about 15- 20 min I cant take listening to him anymore, he almost kills the ears.

Lets look at it like this, in listening to stapps new single it is ever appearant that he does not need tremonti to have a successful career

Muad'Dib
09-13-2005, 06:21 AM
Finally,

What the hell . . . We dont even know yet if Stapps new single will be successful.

Muad'Dib
09-13-2005, 06:30 AM
Oh and for AB being a "seventies/eighties wannabe" band, Tremonti has tried to create a different sound then to Creed (although some songs do sound creedish), not just re-using the same formula that made Creed sucessful. Which so far to me is what Stapp is doing. Im sure on the next album AB will develop their own sound a bit more, and show off Myles voice alot more.

uncertaindrumer
09-13-2005, 09:30 AM
Seventies eighties wannabe band.

First off, all good rock and roll came from the seventies. You can't find good rock any later than that. Sure you can have retardedly generic post grunge alternative, but not rock and roll.

Also, if you can't listen to Myles voice after 20 minutes the problem is with you, not Myles. Someone with real taste in music would never dislike someone just because they are a tenor.

And when you say Stapp is the real deal I laugh. Is this the real deal whose voice was shot throughout his entire last tour? The real deal who got SUED for showing up high at a concert, and was rolling around on the ground?

Stapp has no special lyrical or vocal ability AT ALL. His lyricas are generic lame and boring. His voice is generic lame boring and as of last tour, shot. The reason he had more success is because people can't HANDLE anything that isn't boring. The mainstream does not LIKE talented musicians because it goes over their HEADS. Stapp certainyl goes over NO ONE's head so he was able to get famous on the back of Tremo's ludicrously catchy melodic hooks.

And besides. Stapp is a porky pork. Case closed.

Trimontana
09-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Seventies eighties wannabe band.
Also, if you can't listen to Myles voice after 20 minutes the problem is with you, not Myles. Someone with real taste in music would never dislike someone just because they are a tenor.
exactly. Myles has an awesome voice. live he even sings better. he can do whatever he wants with his voice.

And when you say Stapp is the real deal I laugh. Is this the real deal whose voice was shot throughout his entire last tour? The real deal who got SUED for showing up high at a concert, and was rolling around on the ground?
Right as well. Stapp has no special voice whatsoever. He has so many limitations that noone can say hes a real deal.

Stapp has no special lyrical or vocal ability AT ALL. His lyricas are generic lame and boring. His voice is generic lame boring and as of last tour, shot. The reason he had more success is because people can't HANDLE anything that isn't boring. The mainstream does not LIKE talented musicians because it goes over their HEADS. Stapp certainyl goes over NO ONE's head so he was able to get famous on the back of Tremo's ludicrously catchy melodic hooks.
Of course Stapp voice is boring after a couple of songs.
The difference between Stappy and Tremonti is very easy. Tremonti is not looking for fame and success as a individual. Stapp wants and desires continue be famous, the singer of Creed. Tremonti is having fun and enjoying and showing that doesnt need anyone to compose lurics and music...hes to talented to waist his time next to Stapp.

And besides. Stapp is a porky pork. Case closed.
;)

Anna1011
09-13-2005, 03:55 PM
pft stapps new song is shite sorry if i offend some people on here but its sounds like country music

Trimontana
09-13-2005, 04:05 PM
pft stapps new song is shite sorry if i offend some people on here but its sounds like country music

i agree with you Anna. I love country music but for someone that still thinks is a rock star sing something like that doesnt suit him at all. the song is aweful, i didnt like it and i suppose that it will have some air time cause sounds very cheese pop country stuff.

Anna1011
09-13-2005, 04:07 PM
i was willing to give him a chance but not if his stuffs gonna sound like that. he'll probly do really well with it just cause hes stapp and people already support him but i dont think itll win over many new fans.

Trimontana
09-13-2005, 04:13 PM
i wanna hear the rst of his stuff but i wont buy it. i wont give to him a cent of my money. anyway i dont think i will like his record but still waiting. about new fans, nope i dont think he will win lot more. cause there are loads of people that still thinks Creed's still together maybe those people will buy his album. lets see tho

Ana4Stapp
09-13-2005, 05:20 PM
Its A-M-A-Z-I-N-G like some people here love making fun of Stapp all the time but almost die when someone does the same refering to Myles :rolleyes: ...

RMadd
09-13-2005, 06:53 PM
First off, all good rock and roll came from the seventies.
um, not to nitpick, but you're forgetting the '60s. beatles, stones, cream, yardbirds, zep, hendrix... the good shit

Tremontixriffs
09-13-2005, 08:34 PM
i agree with you Anna. I love country music but for someone that still thinks is a rock star sing something like that doesnt suit him at all. the song is aweful, i didnt like it and i suppose that it will have some air time cause sounds very cheese pop country stuff.

Oh my god you have got to be kidding, now i'm really gonna be sick myles kennedy a great singer, blahhh. Stapps song sounds nothing like country which goes to show how much some of the people here know about music, obviously youve never heard rascal flats, or any country music for that matter. Honestly kennedy's voice in one day remains was horrible and for people to even put him in the same boat as Stapp would have to be crazy. If kennedy went on a solo career noone would even care, the guy has no talent and should be starring in the upcoming sequel to Rockstar, its called POSER !, starring myles kennedy directed by ...wait who cares..

Secondly His new song is way more enjoyable to listen to than kennedy singing one day remains, I liked the cd, but aside from the kick ass licks and drums, the cd did nothing for me. Broken wings was a good song from a musical standpoint but once kennedy sank his chops into it it was all over.

Third...Tremonti not concerned with selling records and being all that , gimme a break that guy has done more advertising for this mediocre cd than anything i have ever seen..espn...radio..tv...Websites...Dont talk about him not caring about being in the limelight as im sure if him and stapp were able to coexist alter bridge would be an afterthought to putting out another creed cd, regardless of what he says in the press.

Suck on that stapp haters..peace

Tremontixriffs
09-13-2005, 08:45 PM
Oh my god you have got to be kidding, now i'm really gonna be sick myles kennedy a great singer, blahhh. Stapps song sounds nothing like country which goes to show how much some of the people here know about music, obviously youve never heard rascal flats, or any country music for that matter. Honestly kennedy's voice in one day remains was horrible and for people to even put him in the same boat as Stapp would have to be crazy. If kennedy went on a solo career noone would even care, the guy has no talent and should be starring in the upcoming sequel to Rockstar, its called POSER !, starring myles kennedy directed by ...wait who cares..

Secondly His new song is way more enjoyable to listen to than kennedy singing one day remains, I liked the cd, but aside from the kick ass licks and drums, the cd did nothing for me. Broken wings was a good song from a musical standpoint but once kennedy sank his chops into it it was all over.

Third...Tremonti not concerned with selling records and being all that , gimme a break that guy has done more advertising for this mediocre cd than anything i have ever seen..espn...radio..tv...Websites...Dont talk about him not caring about being in the limelight as im sure if him and stapp were able to coexist alter bridge would be an afterthought to putting out another creed cd, regardless of what he says in the press.

Suck on that stapp haters..peace

I was so aggervated by the barrage of haters I also forgot to address earlier comments from uncertain on the originality of scotts new song...First the lyrics, yeah they may not be the greatest but they were better than anything on one day remains...I can actually count how many times the song titles for down to my last , broken wings ect have been used in other 80's songs. There was nothing great lyrically from one day remains a=with the exception of i loving memory, they were all pot shots at stapp laced with kennedy's annying nasally imitation of led ZEPPLIN.

The instrumentals, I liked this but i cannot help feeling that half the shredding and guitar riffs were lifted off and 80's album somewhere. I liked tremo's solos which were great but they need to get back to their bread and butter with songs like bullets or metalingus, not his 80's ripoff songs like down to my last.

Its also funny how easily stapps new guitarist was able to vibe with him, yeah it may sound creedesqe, but if this album does do really well, it will make us think a little more that yeah scott was the man in creed.

The Lithium
09-14-2005, 08:41 AM
Right now: Stapp - Kennedy // 18-54

uncertaindrumer
09-14-2005, 08:46 AM
um, not to nitpick, but you're forgetting the '60s. beatles, stones, cream, yardbirds, zep, hendrix... the good shit

Well, I meant from the seventies or BEFORE. Of course there was rock n roll from the sixties.

uncertaindrumer
09-14-2005, 08:51 AM
Honestly kennedy's voice in one day remains was horrible and for people to even put him in the same boat as Stapp would have to be crazy.

No, you are crazy. Any good musician can tell you that Myles' voice blows Scott's out of the water by a LONG shot.

[QUOTE=Tremontixriffs]I was so aggervated by the barrage of haters I also forgot to address earlier comments from uncertain on the originality of scotts new song...First the lyrics, yeah they may not be the greatest but they were better than anything on one day remains...I can actually count how many times the song titles for down to my last , broken wings ect have been used in other 80's songs. There was nothing great lyrically from one day remains a=with the exception of i loving memory, they were all pot shots at stapp laced with kennedy's annying nasally imitation of led ZEPPLIN.[quote]

Why can you never get over the whole Stapp/AB comparison? This is a Stapp/Kennedy comparison. AB's lyrics suck. There is no doubting that. But they certainly are not worse than Scott's new "song" and they could be argued as better. Either way it doesn't matter much because Myles didn't write the lyrics to ODR, Mark did.

And the fact that you say the lyrics were potshots at Stapp show your total and complete ignorance on the subject. I defy you to show me one verse that is a potshot at Stapp.

And if Myles is impersonating Robert Plant, MORE POWER TO HIM. LZ is 4,000 times better than anything out today, and 60,000 times better than Creed ever was, and 400,000 times better than Stapp will ever be.

Annie
09-14-2005, 09:46 AM
I will give 3 points to Scott!!!
He's got it all ;)

in reality
09-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Annie, I agree with you. 3 points for Stapp. Stapp for me too.

The Lithium
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Yaoozzach, Myles is gaining points all the time! Stapp - Kennedy // 26-74

Bridge of Clay
09-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Hmm... as a singer, plus 2 points for Myles from me. As for the rest, I'm not voting...

The Lithium
09-14-2005, 11:48 AM
As for the rest, I'm not voting...
GAY, GAY, GAY, GAY GAAAAYYY!!!!! :D

Bridge of Clay
09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
yeah, tell your girlfriend I said hi...

The Lithium
09-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Eh... What? I didn't get that, were you just being nice, or are you trying to take my girlfriend away from me?

The Lithium
09-17-2005, 08:04 AM
Myles owns Stapp big!! Stapp - Kennedy // 26-89

Trimontana
09-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Myles owns Stapp big!! Stapp - Kennedy // 26-89

:D :D :D

in reality
09-17-2005, 09:31 AM
When I ask people about Myles Kennedy, no one knows who he is.

Polish_sausage
09-17-2005, 11:06 AM

LMAO

uncertaindrumer
09-17-2005, 11:20 AM

When I aks people about Stapp I always get the same response:

"Is that Creed's singer?"

"Yeah."

"Yuck."

lol. I have not in person met someone who likes Scott Stapp...

But yeah, very few know who Myles is.

Trimontana
09-17-2005, 12:57 PM
When I aks people about Stapp I always get the same response:

"Is that Creed's singer?"

"Yeah."

"Yuck."

lol. I have not in person met someone who likes Scott Stapp...

But yeah, very few know who Myles is.

Yeah and when Stapp is on tv and people ask: Whos that porky pork? and we use to answer *tired of that noone knows who he is* hes that ex-Creed lead singer. And people goes : ah i know, that arrogant singer ok.Thats the idea everyone has from Stappy. And i wonder why? :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
09-17-2005, 02:26 PM

Being popular is not a guarantee of having talent ...look all britneys, ashleys,cristinas,pinks...everyone knows them, but... :rolleyes:

Trimontana
09-17-2005, 04:52 PM
Being popular is not a guarantee of having talent ...look all britneys, ashleys,cristinas,pinks...everyone knows them, but... :rolleyes:

Ana,i'm loving all your posts in here. You're so rite girl!!!! ;)

Ana4Stapp
09-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Ana,i'm loving all your posts in here. You're so rite girl!!!! ;)

Thanks,Gabi! Just saying the truth... ;)

The Lithium
09-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Holy shit, 3 more points and Myles is winning!!! Stapp vs. Kennedy - 28-97

riggersversion1
09-18-2005, 12:33 PM
I love both Scott & Myles.

Myles has a great voice, but Scott JUST edges it for me in that area.

As a male this is hard to chose, as I would say both would be attractive to the female population for different reasons. I'd say Myles for looks though.

Singer - Scott Stapp (2 points)
Looks - Myles Kennedy (1 point)

Chase
09-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Well... Myles ripped off the typical 80s hair band vocals... and Stapp took on early 90s grunge baritone. I would much rather listen to Eddie Vedder as opposed to Vince Neil.

The Lithium
09-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Right now: Stapp - Kennedy // 30-98

And well... I haven't voted yet... So...

For the looks: they both have charisma, and they are both charming I guess. Scott was hotter when he was young, but Myles was uglier when he was young. Still, I give Myles 1 point there

For the voice: No talking about it, Myles is the man, best singer ever! Which gives Myles 101 points and MYLES WINS!!!!

Scott himself was kind enough to show Myles the respect to wear this t-shirt, check it out.

Anna1011
09-18-2005, 04:53 PM
lmao lith thats cool

Ishyou2
09-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Stapp is better I'd like to see Myles write lyrics that have feeling and touch people the way stapps lyrics DID and DOES

Stapp gets all my votes!! Oh btw I don't know if you've seen him now but he isn't a porky pork now.

Ana4Stapp
09-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Scott himself was kind enough to show Myles the respect to wear this t-shirt, check it out.

LOL! Lithium you dont exist man!...dont exist! :lolsign: ...

Anna1011
09-19-2005, 04:54 AM
Stapp is better I'd like to see Myles write lyrics that have feeling and touch people the way stapps lyrics DID and DOES

Stapp gets all my votes!! Oh btw I don't know if you've seen him now but he isn't a porky pork now.
youve obviously not heard any mayfield four myles' band before AB theres so many songs on there that bring me to tears, its not only with the writing but with the way he sings with such emotion.

Ishyou2
09-19-2005, 09:02 AM
No I never listened to them. I didn't come here to hate on AB and I don't hate them. I seen them on the first leg of the tour at HOB I was right below Mark. I came here to ask for votes for Stapp and ppl have to get childish and bash the thread I made. If those ppl don't like him that's fine but there is no need for them to stick their nose in a subject they don't care for cause really the stapp fans don't really give a rats ass what ppl think of him.

creedsister
09-19-2005, 09:08 AM
of course nobody gives at rats ass :jam: :jam: :jam: not really we really dont care now do we :)

The Lithium
09-19-2005, 11:13 AM

Personally I think the lyrics to Relearn Love and The Great Divide is VERY poor, while Mark's and Myles's work in with AB's lyrics is amazing! And since Myles won the votes doesn't count. But, if you really, really want to, I could count 'em in, which wouldn't make much of a difference.

youve obviously not heard any mayfield four myles' band before AB
No, she obviously haven't...

Ishyou2
09-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Personally I think the lyrics to Relearn Love and The Great Divide is VERY poor, while Mark's and Myles's work in with AB's lyrics is amazing! And since Myles won the votes doesn't count. But, if you really, really want to, I could count 'em in, which wouldn't make much of a difference.

No, she obviously haven't... and I don't care to either.

I could careless about your whom vs whom bs.

The Lithium
09-19-2005, 02:40 PM
Haha, you could not care more! :D You are SO pissed Stapp didn't win! And the fact that Myles literally crushed him makes it even worse for you. But come on... I started this thread for run, and everybody have been getting along really well. So please keep your negative thoughts for yourself, okay?

Ana4Stapp
09-19-2005, 02:41 PM
No, she obviously haven't...

Myles lyrics on Mayfield Four are amazing, even superior on Alter Bridge (Myles needs to write the lyrics instead of Tremonti imo)...
Overflow, White Flag are good examples of his awesome work... ;)

As for Great Divide and Relearn Love lyrics...No comments... :rolleyes:

The Lithium
09-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Myles lyrics on Mayfield Four are amazing, even superior on Alter Bridge (Myles needs to write the lyrics instead of Tremonti imo)...
Overflow, White Flag are good examples of his awesome work... ;)

As for Great Divide and Relearn Love lyrics...No comments... :rolleyes:
See... This is why this Stapp fan is my fav! :D Although I wouldn't really call her a Stapp fan... Maybe an ex-Stapp fan, is that okay? :smokin:

Ana4Stapp
09-19-2005, 02:59 PM
See... This is why this Stapp fan is my fav! :D Although I wouldn't really call her a Stapp fan... Maybe an ex-Stapp fan, is that okay? :smokin:

Oh no! Im still a Stapp fan!... ;) I love this guy and I know he can do better songs,but saying honestly i didnt like his recents songs is not the same thing to say Im an ex-fan of Stapp.

Wow...I knew that someone would start with this comment, I was waiting for that... :rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
09-19-2005, 03:02 PM
See... This is why this Stapp fan is my fav!

But of course thanks...Hun...you are probably my favorite AB fan now. ;)

Ishyou2
09-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Haha, you could not care more! :D You are SO pissed Stapp didn't win! And the fact that Myles literally crushed him makes it even worse for you. But come on... I started this thread for run, and everybody have been getting along really well. So please keep your negative thoughts for yourself, okay?

For one I'm not mad at all I am much too old to get mad over little things like that. I'm glad you made this thread for fun or whatever. I don't have negative thoughts but just like you making this thread for whatever. I made a thread where YOU made negative comments in. So before you point fingers on who makes negative remarks think about the things you do and say before you do them.

The Lithium
09-19-2005, 03:08 PM
See everybody! One AB freak and one Stapp freak getting along. Of course that's problably because the so called Stapp freak now loves AB more than Stapp! :D

uncertaindrumer
09-19-2005, 05:03 PM
AB is good but I do oh so hate their lyrics...

Ishyou2
09-19-2005, 05:53 PM
I like your sig uncertain!! "rock" music now is nothing like it was. I hate to say it but I like my musicians on drugs :smokin:

Ana4Stapp
09-19-2005, 08:06 PM
See everybody! One AB freak and one Stapp freak getting along. Of course that's problably because the so called Stapp freak now loves AB more than Stapp! :D

hum...maybe the Stapp freak loves more Mayfield Four than AB and Stapp together...lol :D

Ana4Stapp
09-19-2005, 08:11 PM
AB is good but I do oh so hate their lyrics...

Like I said MF4 lyrics are so superior to AB lyircs just for one reason: Myles wrote them... ;)

uncertaindrumer
09-19-2005, 08:59 PM
I like your sig uncertain!! "rock" music now is nothing like it was. I hate to say it but I like my musicians on drugs :smokin:

Whether or not you were being sarcastic, I sadly agree with you. "Rock" music these days is extremely lacking i.e. Creed and every band that sounds exactly like them. I actually was listening to 3DD latest single the other day and at first I was like "Did Creed have a song I haven't heard before?" Apparently not.

And yeah, Myles is a lot more talented writer than Tremo is. I wish they would hand ALL the writing duties to Myles and then just let Mark do the solos.

StappsSaviour
09-19-2005, 10:54 PM
y do u say that Myles is more talented then Tremo?
i beg 2 differ...
hu wrote MOST of the music for Alter Bridge?
hu composed the music?
TREMONTI DID!

modern "rock" is definately different to what it was but then again id say it has progressed slightly not become worse
but that also doesnt mean to say that the older rock was bad
they are both great but opinions differ from person to person

uncertaindrumer
09-20-2005, 10:42 AM
y do u say that Myles is more talented then Tremo?

Cuz he can sing like nobody's business and write also. Not to mention he can shred.
i beg 2 differ...

Go ahead, I don't mind.
hu wrote MOST of the music for Alter Bridge?

Tremonti, unfortunately.

hu composed the music?

Again, Tremonti unfortunately. He can write solos but his melodies are almost all extremely generic. Think of any catchy hook he has. It probably sounds a lot like another catchy hook he has.
TREMONTI DID!

We established that.

modern "rock" is definately different to what it was but then again id say it has progressed slightly not become worse

Then you don't know music. "Rock" today is devoid of talent or creativity. It appeals to mass audiences but it has nothing beneath the surface. Low grungy voices murmering to quiet verses and then everything goes BANG during an exploding chorus of some non-unique melodic trickery with lots of distortion and power chords and very little substance.
but that also doesnt mean to say that the older rock was bad

I would hope not.
they are both great but opinions differ from person to person

I tend to not go on opinions from person to person because the majority of people really like horrid music. (Three Doors Down anyone?)

The Lithium
09-20-2005, 01:59 PM
I made a thread where YOU made negative comments in. So before you point fingers on who makes negative remarks think about the things you do and say before you do them.
Yeah, if you think saying "I like AB better than Stapp" is negative I really was!

And yes, I said AB would crush Stapp but AB is still in the lead, although Scott was a few hours ago. For you that might be negative, for AB fans that's positive. So I might as well as I was positive in that thread.

Anna1011
09-20-2005, 03:38 PM
geez this was just abit of fun someone had to go make it all serious.

The Lithium
09-20-2005, 04:34 PM
Yeah, I agree with Anna!

Ishyou2
09-21-2005, 10:00 AM
Whether or not you were being sarcastic, I sadly agree with you. "Rock" music these days is extremely lacking i.e. Creed and every band that sounds exactly like them. I actually was listening to 3DD latest single the other day and at first I was like "Did Creed have a song I haven't heard before?" Apparently not.

And yeah, Myles is a lot more talented writer than Tremo is. I wish they would hand ALL the writing duties to Myles and then just let Mark do the solos.

No I wasn't being sarcastic. personally I don't feel the music is as great as it was. It seems that when our musicians where high on whatever they wrote some awesome lyrics/music. They sang them too instead of yelling. I'm not even talking about Creed either I'm talking about bands way before them.

Lith you are just a child I have nothing more to say to you. unless you have some thing smart to say and can carry an intelligent conversation.

Anna1011
09-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Lith you are just a child I have nothing more to say to you. unless you have some thing smart to say and can carry an intelligent conversation.
we come on here to chat to mates we make and chill out, we are all mostly nice and i get in with so many people on here i dont see what Liths done wrong.

The Lithium
09-21-2005, 11:07 AM
we come on here to chat to mates we make and chill out, we are all mostly nice and i get in with so many people on here i dont see what Liths done wrong.
Neither do I, but I do admit that I like Myles better than Scott.

Ishyou2
09-21-2005, 04:54 PM
I came here doing the same thing and I wasn't trying to start any problems with anyone. All I asked was for some votes and he had to jump in the thread with his comments and the thread had to be closed because of it. You see nothing wrong with that? Everyone has their own opinion but he came in there to piss ppl off and the mod must have known something was going to be fired up cause of it otherwise the thread would still be open. Then he wants to tell me I'm oh so mad because stapp lost in this thread. When in fact I wasn't mad at all. I'm a fan not a groupie.

Anna1011
09-22-2005, 03:26 PM
i still dont get it i guess im just stupid.

Tremontixriffs
09-22-2005, 11:06 PM
i still dont get it i guess im just stupid.
Yeah you really don't , Stapp Rules, I think we need a recount...lol..Smoke up :smokin:

ctfan
09-23-2005, 12:53 PM
How someone can say Myles is ugly? That person must be blind or Stapp stalker. Myles has a beautiful blue eyes and beautiful face figures....when Stapp is a porky pork. No way, even i love man with dark hair and dark skin (proove of that you know who i am talking about,lol) i have to say Myles is a beauty god next to porky Stappy. And about the singing....no comment cause i can leave Stapp even worse in that aspect

A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Btw, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately.

Trimontana
09-23-2005, 01:57 PM
A porky pork?? That's just a horrible thing to say about anyone. Myles could sure use a good shave, shower, and to have his head washed, but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

You know what man. I dont even give a shit about you can say about me. You dont know me (people from this board knows me in person but not you) and i dont really fancy to know how you look but take this in consideration, i didnt offend you. If you really love that much Stapp to get to the point to use that sentence against a person in this board for me is just have a big obsesion for the person you are trying to deffend. Or maybe is that you love Stapp more than yourself. And i am really feeling what i am saying....just mods let you all know that i have to say what i am thinking.

Myles is an awesome, CLEAN, adorable person. I met him 7 times in the last year. Thing that i dont think you can say about Stapp. I bet you never meet him or have a chat to him to defend him so badly. Thats what happen with all these girls here and out this and out of this board; they love Stapp and i used the word love cause they dont admire him. Looks like they just fancy Stapp for another reasons are not his voice or talent. And for the record ctfan, maybe Stapp doesnt have beard but he maybe stink more than a tramp with all his arrogant atitude.

Ana4Stapp
09-23-2005, 03:14 PM
This thread was created by Lithi to people here choose Myles or Stapp as best singer and as the hotter guy...and of course I can understand all the passion involved in it, but I think now things seems to be out of control ...
I mean, defending Stapp or Myles and consequently ofending members here is not the point. Someone needs :chillpill

uncertaindrumer
09-23-2005, 03:38 PM

Wow. That was so uncalled for.

I met him 7 times in the last year.

NOT FAIR!!! I've never even seen em live thanks to the gigantic buffer zone between where they play concerts and where I live... lol, there really is an imaginary circle you could draw around me on a map, and AB has been nowhere near it.

Trimontana
09-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Anna, i agree. I think i respect you so much cause even you like Stapp and you defend him , i have never seen you insulting anyone. You have a smart way to state you opinion here and i respect you for it. And i can dislike Stapp and call him a porky pork, if i wanted to really be rude i could called him other names, but i never get to the point to insult or post anything that reading it means something rude to any member in here. Just leave this clear, i just stated that Stapp was a porky pork cause in my opinion, and voting who i though i was better looking, Stapp looks like it. But anyone can say someone is a dirty person or need a bath when they never meet that person.

Trimontana
09-23-2005, 03:44 PM
NOT FAIR!!! I've never even seen em live thanks to the gigantic buffer zone between where they play concerts and where I live... lol, there really is an imaginary circle you could draw around me on a map, and AB has been nowhere near it.
Oh man, so sorry you didnt meet them. I met them 3 times in London, 2 in Manchester, 1 at the download festival and one in Madrid when they were on tour. I hope you can meet them soon. Good luck!!!!!!!

Anna1011
09-23-2005, 04:40 PM

thats out of order, gabis one of the nicest people i have ever met and i hope to meet up with her again soon.

i really dont see how you have the right to slag her off like that, geez i just dont have the words for how im feeling about this right now.

and for the myles thing, so what if he has a beard half of the guys on this planet have a beard do you go round tellin them all they need a good shave?? and a f**kin shower i dont know how you dare, have you actually met him? cause i have and even after the show he didnt smell. and his hair is gorgeous it makes him who he is.

well i dont think ive done with my rant but ill leave it there for now. :mad1:

Trimontana
09-23-2005, 05:07 PM
thats out of order, gabis one of the nicest people i have ever met and i hope to meet up with her again soon.

i really dont see how you have the right to slag her off like that, geez i just dont have the words for how im feeling about this right now.

Hon :kiss: thanks for the beautiful words. I feel loved. It doesnt bother me anyway what a person that doesnt know me can think about me. I hope see ya in Nov in London aaahhhhh!!!! Cant wait babes ;) Love ya.

titan9
09-23-2005, 05:18 PM
I think the last few pages have been uncalled for. You know that if some AB fan calls Stapp a porky pork, then some Stapp fan is gonna fire right back with a dig at Myles. I personally think that the "Stapp is a porky pork" comment was uncalled for. No matter how much I might dislike a singer(see Chad Kroeger) I'm never going to insult their appearance/weight. Especially in a thread that is pitting that singer against another, because you just know a fight will develope because of that type of comment.

I also think that ctfan's insult directed toward Gabi was extremely immature and uncalled for. That was even worse than the dig about Stapp, imo. You should never, ever attack another member, because (a) you don't know them (b) you've never met them (c) it's just plain immature.

I've really kept my mouth shut in this thread, because I didn't feel like saying anything. Arguing with someone about someone/thing is kinda pointless, because in most cases, you won't accomplish a thing.

It seems like EVERY thread that involves Stapp in whatever way, turns into a fight. You have AB fans coming into the Stapp forum, badmouthing Stapp, and then the Stapp fans are ticked off and start badmouthing AB. Likewise, the same thing occasionally happens with Stapp fans: they come into the AB forum, badmouth AB, and then the AB fans are ticked off and start ripping Stapp into pieces. However, this doesn't happen as much as it happens in the Stapp forum. I'm not sure why; perhaps the Stapp fans know better than to come into the AB forum and start a fight? I guess the bottom line is, unless you want to start a fight, don't post in a forum dedicated to an artist you clearly dislike. Hate Stapp? Visit his forum if you wish, but don't post a message showing your hatred toward him, unless you want to start a fight. Hate AB? Visit their forum if you want, but don't post a message saying how much of a jerk Tremonti is unless you want to start a fight and tick off a bunch of people. If people only followed that guideline, I'm willing to bet that these fights would greatly decrease. Of course, all of this is just my opinion. I consider myself to be unbiased; I enjoy AB, MF4, Creed and Stapp equally. I don't try to take anyone's side.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank the Steve and the Mods for running such an excellent site and forums. You guys(and girls) are an example, as far as Moderation is concerned, for other bulletin boards.

Trimontana
09-23-2005, 05:29 PM
titan9, i think your post was pretty right. I agree. When it comes to Stapp, i personally dont like him and i never did. And i said that about Stapp cause it came from my heart. i dont give more importance about another person can say about my person cause i am sure that person didnt think it and most probably that person was furious and didnt think really.

Ana4Stapp
09-23-2005, 05:35 PM
I think the last few pages have been uncalled for. You know that if some AB fan calls Stapp a porky pork, then some Stapp fan is gonna fire right back with a dig at Myles. I personally think that the "Stapp is a porky pork" comment was uncalled for. No matter how much I might dislike a singer(see Chad Kroeger) I'm never going to insult their appearance/weight. Especially in a thread that is pitting that singer against another, because you just know a fight will develope because of that type of comment.

I also think that ctfan's insult directed toward Gabi was extremely immature and uncalled for. That was even worse than the dig about Stapp, imo. You should never, ever attack another member, because (a) you don't know them (b) you've never met them (c) it's just plain immature.

I've really kept my mouth shut in this thread, because I didn't feel like saying anything. Arguing with someone about someone/thing is kinda pointless, because in most cases, you won't accomplish a thing.

It seems like EVERY thread that involves Stapp in whatever way, turns into a fight. You have AB fans coming into the Stapp forum, badmouthing Stapp, and then the Stapp fans are ticked off and start badmouthing AB. Likewise, the same thing occasionally happens with Stapp fans: they come into the AB forum, badmouth AB, and then the AB fans are ticked off and start ripping Stapp into pieces. However, this doesn't happen as much as it happens in the Stapp forum. I'm not sure why; perhaps the Stapp fans know better than to come into the AB forum and start a fight? I guess the bottom line is, unless you want to start a fight, don't post in a forum dedicated to an artist you clearly dislike. Hate Stapp? Visit his forum if you wish, but don't post a message showing your hatred toward him, unless you want to start a fight. Hate AB? Visit their forum if you want, but don't post a message saying how much of a jerk Tremonti is unless you want to start a fight and tick off a bunch of people. If people only followed that guideline, I'm willing to bet that these fights would greatly decrease. Of course, all of this is just my opinion. I consider myself to be unbiased; I enjoy AB, MF4, Creed and Stapp equally. I don't try to take anyone's side.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank the Steve and the Mods for running such an excellent site and forums. You guys(and girls) are an example, as far as Moderation is concerned, for other bulletin boards.

You know Titan...I always love your posts, but this one is GREAT man...congratulations!!!! ;)

Ana4Stapp
09-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Anna, i agree. I think i respect you so much cause even you like Stapp and you defend him , i have never seen you insulting anyone. You have a smart way to state you opinion here and i respect you for it. And i can dislike Stapp and call him a porky pork, if i wanted to really be rude i could called him other names, but i never get to the point to insult or post anything that reading it means something rude to any member in here. Just leave this clear, i just stated that Stapp was a porky pork cause in my opinion, and voting who i though i was better looking, Stapp looks like it. But anyone can say someone is a dirty person or need a bath when they never meet that person.

Look Gabi, I also like you and respect your opinions here, even though I thought that calling Stapp a "porky pork " was not a funny thing, but I also think that we have the right of dislike Stapp and prefer Myles or loves Myles instead of Stapp...For instance , I am a fan of Stapp but i choosed Myles a s a hotter guy. ;)
Its a choice...its allright...but we CANT forget the respect here...this is the best message board I know, so we dont need to change it, ok?

Ctfan...you need to act in a mature behaviour or no one will respect you here...

rabidgopher04
09-23-2005, 09:23 PM
Scott Stapp is actually a fan of Alter Bridge: http://www.iwenttoastappconcertandworemyalterbridgeshirt.com/

titan9
09-23-2005, 09:56 PM
Bwahahaha! I gotta admit, that is pretty funny. Just goes to show what a good photoediter can do. :laugh:

uncertaindrumer
09-24-2005, 12:59 AM
I dont see what was wrong with the porky pork comment... we are on the AB board, if it was the Creed board sure, but no love lost for most AB fans and Stapp I don't think.

Ana4Stapp
09-24-2005, 01:14 AM
^^^
Well, if this coment was for Myles... would you think the same way? :rolleyes:

And yes we are on a AB board ... on a Creed site...ok? :rolleyes:

titan9
09-24-2005, 08:55 AM
Exactly, Ana. If someone were to call Myles that name, you know that all of the Myles fans on here would be really ticked off. And I can't blame them, just like I can't blame the Stapp fans for being ticked off about the "porky pork" comment.

Ana4Stapp
09-24-2005, 09:24 AM
Exactly, Ana. If someone were to call Myles that name, you know that all of the Myles fans on here would be really ticked off. And I can't blame them, just like I can't blame the Stapp fans for being ticked off about the "porky pork" comment.

Yeah, I really dont mind if some AB fans joke about Stapp (cause deep inside their heart they love Stapp-lol) but I dont see much fun in someone saying that commnet on a thread posted just to choose who was the best singer and the hotter guy ...

By the way, I love Myles too., right? ;)

uncertaindrumer
09-24-2005, 11:41 AM
There would be mroe Myles jokes if there were as many people who dislike Myles as there are who passionately dislike Stapp. This board is way more pro-AB than pro-Stapp the last time I checked, mabe I'm wrong though, I dunno.

I still think porky pork is funny. And if someone in AB was a little chubby and was called a porky pork I woulda laughed then too. Its just a funny name.

Ana4Stapp
09-24-2005, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE]There would be mroe Myles jokes if there were as many people who dislike Myles as there are who passionately dislike Stapp. This board is way more pro-AB than pro-Stapp the last time I checked, mabe I'm wrong though, I dunno.

maybe...

I still think porky pork is funny. And if someone in AB was a little chubby and was called a porky pork I woulda laughed then too. Its just a funny name.

even that "someone" was Myles?...sorry uncertain, but I cant believe in this reaction from a member who usually "bans" his opponents-lol jk:rolleyes:

uncertaindrumer
09-24-2005, 12:41 PM
Myles is not a porky pork but if he was, yes i would think its funny.

titan9
09-24-2005, 01:33 PM
But is Stapp that much of a "porky pork"? Is he chubby? I don't think so. Yes, he was rather bloated during that last tour, but that was, according to him, due to the predisone. And based on what I've heard/read about predisone, he's correct. The recent pictures of him show Stapp as not being bloated and "fat" but rather show him as being in the kind of shape that he was in during the MOP/HC tours. So the porky pork name doesn't really fit him anymore. ;)

titan9
09-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Yeah, I really dont mind if some AB fans jokes about Stapp (cause deep inside their heart they love Stapp-lol)

I don't mind those jokes, either. In fact, I laugh at those jokes, if I really think they are funny. It's the same thing with AB: if a Stapp fan makes a funny joke about Mark, Myles, Flip or Brian, I'll laugh. But if the joke or comment is really uncalled for, well, I won't laugh about it.

Ana4Stapp
09-24-2005, 05:45 PM
I don't mind those jokes, either. In fact, I laugh at those jokes, if I really think they are funny. It's the same thing with AB: if a Stapp fan makes a funny joke about Mark, Myles, Flip or Brian, I'll laugh. But if the joke or comment is really uncalled for, well, I won't laugh about it.

Same here, titan ;)

uncertaindrumer
09-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Lol, I don't think it was only refering to his weight... jsut him in general. But anyway, if someone called ME a porky pork (and I'm the skinniest person alive) I'd laugh. For some reason I just find it that hilarious.

Chase
09-25-2005, 12:25 AM
I know... it's kind of like saying that Tremonti is a steroid addict.

Anna1011
09-25-2005, 08:25 AM
Hon :kiss: thanks for the beautiful words. I feel loved. It doesnt bother me anyway what a person that doesnt know me can think about me. I hope see ya in Nov in London aaahhhhh!!!! Cant wait babes ;) Love ya.
novembers not that far away now chicka and ill def see you down there cant wait :D

ctfan
09-25-2005, 02:18 PM
You know what man. I dont even give a shit about you can say about me. You dont know me (people from this board knows me in person but not you) and i dont really fancy to know how you look but take this in consideration, i didnt offend you. If you really love that much Stapp to get to the point to use that sentence against a person in this board for me is just have a big obsesion for the person you are trying to deffend. Or maybe is that you love Stapp more than yourself. And i am really feeling what i am saying....just mods let you all know that i have to say what i am thinking.

Myles is an awesome, CLEAN, adorable person. I met him 7 times in the last year. Thing that i dont think you can say about Stapp. I bet you never meet him or have a chat to him to defend him so badly. Thats what happen with all these girls here and out this and out of this board; they love Stapp and i used the word love cause they dont admire him. Looks like they just fancy Stapp for another reasons are not his voice or talent. And for the record ctfan, maybe Stapp doesnt have beard but he maybe stink more than a tramp with all his arrogant atitude.

K, you missed the point so I'll explain. For all the fat porky pork jabs about Stapp, no one ever gives the reason why. No one ever mentions the fact of what he had to do in order to continue the only way he was given. All he's ever gotten for it was ridicule. It's certainly not like Stapp went out and made a glutton out of himself. He's no longer a porky pork, you know it, and I know it, just look at the pictures if you can bring yourself to look at a man who you say you despise.

At no time have I EVER made mention the fact that Myles suffered from tinnitus. I've never poked fun of the man for it, and I CERTAINLY don't wish it to be a problem for him in the future. That could very well be a career ending problem, just as Stapp's could be. I've never said Myles should eat shit either.

Am I any better than you when it comes to making uncalled for comments? Certainly not, I lowered myself to your level. Was it the right thing to do? Nope, but it got my point across.

You said you spoke from your heart when making those comments. Yea, I speak from my heart too, only thing is, mine speaks from a different place than yours, and it's called human kindness. As for your reasons why I come here and defend Stapp...I don't give a damn what you think about me.

ctfan
09-25-2005, 02:23 PM
Ctfan...you need to act in a mature behaviour or no one will respect you here...

You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 02:55 PM
You want maturity, see last post. You want respect, I've tried that with many members on this board, and it's got me nothing.

I REALLY understand your point here, I also cant see the fun of someone saying for nothing that Stapp was a "porky pork" on that thread. Theres no fun in this comment.I didnt like it cuz to me it was clearly offensive and unnecessary. And I think kinda boring the way some members here enjoy makig fun of Stapp all the time, turning all he says or does into ridicule....its definitely boring, man.
Of course I dont mind when someone makes some joke when its realy funny, for instance, Stapp wearing a AB t-shirt-it was funny!-lol-, but its very different from calling him "pork"(it was not because his weight!)or that he eats shit .It was disrespectful.
But posting a reply the way you did -I mean offending other member here is not the best way to answer...ok?
Hope you get me... ;)

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Lol, I don't think it was only refering to his weight... jsut him in general. But anyway, if someone called ME a porky pork (and I'm the skinniest person alive) I'd laugh. For some reason I just find it that hilarious.

some reason?? hum...maybe...because you hate Stapp?? :rolleyes:

The Lithium
09-25-2005, 04:27 PM
You guys, this is really running out of control! This thread wasn't supposed to be a "big huge fight"-thread. More like an "sharing your opinion"-kinda thread. There's so much bitchin' going on with who's better than the other, enough already, alright? I'm an diehard Alter Bridge freak, I love 'em! Stappers, go ahead and listen to Stapp. As long as you respect each other that's fine! So please, don't make this another thread with just bitching posts, 'cause I'm gonna ask Steve/one of the mods to shut it down then, alright?

uncertaindrumer
09-25-2005, 05:44 PM
some reason?? hum...maybe...because you hate Stapp?? :rolleyes:

It has nothing to do with Stapp. Like I said if she'd called ME a porky pork i woulda laughed.

Trimontana
09-25-2005, 06:59 PM
It has nothing to do with Stapp. Like I said if she'd called ME a porky pork i woulda laughed.

At least someone here thats doesnt take it like such a drama. Like i said before i could called Stapp another names, strong ones and i didnt. I have never said he LOOKS like a poky pork...i said he was a porky pork. And i didnt really mean his body, i was talking about him as a person. In my country we say that some people are pigs, like here people say : you are a dick. Well for me hes a big pig cause his attention seeker, arrogant and selfish personality. But i see that everyone understood it in a completely other way, what i really dont care.

Trimontana
09-25-2005, 07:09 PM
K, you missed the point so I'll explain. For all the fat porky pork jabs about Stapp, no one ever gives the reason why. No one ever mentions the fact of what he had to do in order to continue the only way he was given. All he's ever gotten for it was ridicule. It's certainly not like Stapp went out and made a glutton out of himself. He's no longer a porky pork, you know it, and I know it, just look at the pictures if you can bring yourself to look at a man who you say you despise.

At no time have I EVER made mention the fact that Myles suffered from tinnitus. I've never poked fun of the man for it, and I CERTAINLY don't wish it to be a problem for him in the future. That could very well be a career ending problem, just as Stapp's could be. I've never said Myles should eat shit either.

Am I any better than you when it comes to making uncalled for comments? Certainly not, I lowered myself to your level. Was it the right thing to do? Nope, but it got my point across.

You said you spoke from your heart when making those comments. Yea, I speak from my heart too, only thing is, mine speaks from a different place than yours, and it's called human kindness. As for your reasons why I come here and defend Stapp...I don't give a damn what you think about me.

You didnt make fun about Myles...just refreshing your mind about what you said:

So yo are not making any fun about Myles in your opinion? Its like you are saying that the man stinks and looks like a tramp. Oh no, thats not insulting at all and you didnt mean it. Since when those words have a positive meaning? Yeah that shows how much human kidness you have.
And i didnt get your point acroos cause you didnt explain any. You just get furious against me for my words and insulted me instead ask me why i called him that name. What i would be much easier and i would have explained to you but that shows whos the inmature one. Just let you know that i dont care what you can call me, insult someone from here it would be the last thing i could think about. Thanks for reading my post

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 09:09 PM

Ok...I believe it...sure..:rolleyes:

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 09:17 PM
At least someone here thats doesnt take it like such a drama. Like i said before i could called Stapp another names, strong ones and i didnt. I have never said he LOOKS like a poky pork...i said he was a porky pork. And i didnt really mean his body, i was talking about him as a person. In my country we say that some people are pigs, like here people say : you are a dick. Well for me hes a big pig cause his attention seeker, arrogant and selfish personality. But i see that everyone understood it in a completely other way, what i really dont care.

Maybe because that 'someone' found the porky pork comment so much funny that even laughed of it?

Also I cant see no one taking it like a drama...And yeah i got your comment was not for his weight, but for his as a "person"...which is much more offensive and unecessary.

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 09:25 PM
You guys, this is really running out of control! This thread wasn't supposed to be a "big huge fight"-thread. More like an "sharing your opinion"-kinda thread. There's so much bitchin' going on with who's better than the other, enough already, alright? I'm an diehard Alter Bridge freak, I love 'em! Stappers, go ahead and listen to Stapp. As long as you respect each other that's fine! So please, don't make this another thread with just bitching posts, 'cause I'm gonna ask Steve/one of the mods to shut it down then, alright?

Sorry Lith, you are right and like I said before this thread was to choose the best singer and the hotter guy...but since someone decided to make fun of Stapp it changed completely. But of course, if everybody here tries to show respect it will be fine. ;)

uncertaindrumer
09-25-2005, 09:57 PM
Ok...I believe it...sure..:rolleyes:

I really don't care what you believe. I thought it was hilarious. I always find it funny when one takes a noun, makes an adjective out of it, and then sticks the adjective in fron of the noun. The fact that it was "pork" just made it all the funnier.

It is my type of humor. If you don't think it is funny, fine, but stop complaining about someone else's sense of humor when it was obviously meant to be funny. People incessantly make fun of politicians, celebrities, famous people of all types, and Stapp is certainly no different.

Ana4Stapp
09-25-2005, 10:17 PM
I really don't care what you believe. I thought it was hilarious. I always find it funny when one takes a noun, makes an adjective out of it, and then sticks the adjective in fron of the noun. The fact that it was "pork" just made it all the funnier.

It is my type of humor. If you don't think it is funny, fine, but stop complaining about someone else's sense of humor when it was obviously meant to be funny. People incessantly make fun of politicians, celebrities, famous people of all types, and Stapp is certainly no different.

What????
First off, I was JOKING!!!! Dont you like jokes? I was joking with you....but if you dont know me enough to realize it after all this time...SORRY.

And YES... I CERTAINLY know your type of humor, uncertain...(but I think you still dont know mine.).But if you think it was funny ok...but i DONT.

Second, I AM NOT complaining about your humour or wahtever you said here...I really dont mind...but if you 'really dont care about waht i believe' STOP posting replies...

Third, being agressive is not a valid point here...(never expected it! by the way) :confused:

Wow! After that I'm officially out of this thread!!

ctfan
09-26-2005, 02:20 AM
You didnt make fun about Myles...just refreshing your mind about what you said:

So yo are not making any fun about Myles in your opinion? Its like you are saying that the man stinks and looks like a tramp. Oh no, thats not insulting at all and you didnt mean it. Since when those words have a positive meaning? Yeah that shows how much human kidness you have.
And i didnt get your point acroos cause you didnt explain any. You just get furious against me for my words and insulted me instead ask me why i called him that name. What i would be much easier and i would have explained to you but that shows whos the inmature one. Just let you know that i dont care what you can call me, insult someone from here it would be the last thing i could think about. Thanks for reading my post

You forgot to bold text the word *tinnitus* from my reply. I've never poked fun of Myles for having that medical problem. And I never will. That's where the human kindness comes from.

What I did say was that I thought Myles needed a good shower, shave, and to have his head washed. I also said that I lowered myself to your level and that it wasn't the right thing to do. Just as I got furious with your comments about Stapp, you found my comments about Myles offensive too, did you not? It got my point across. Will I ever talk about his looks or use a sarcastic offensive comment to describe the man's looks again? I hope not.

As for what Myles smells like, I have no idea because I've never met the man. I'm not a fan, so I really don't care what he looks like. As long as you find him attractive that's all that matters isn't it.

I'm not Spanish, I'm not from Spain, and I don't live in London, but we also call men pigs in this country for the same reasons you do. This thread wasn't started about personalites, or arrogant behavior though, it was started about looks and talent. When you said that Myles was a beauty god next to porky pork Stapp, I'm quite sure that's the way you meant it.

ctfan
09-26-2005, 02:41 AM
I REALLY understand your point here, I also cant see the fun of someone saying for nothing that Stapp was a "porky pork" on that thread. Theres no fun in this comment.I didnt like it cuz to me it was clearly offensive and unnecessary. And I think kinda boring the way some members here enjoy makig fun of Stapp all the time, turning all he says or does into ridicule....its definitely boring, man.
Of course I dont mind when someone makes some joke when its realy funny, for instance, Stapp wearing a AB t-shirt-it was funny!-lol-, but its very different from calling him "pork"(it was not because his weight!)or that he eats shit .It was disrespectful.
But posting a reply the way you did -I mean offending other member here is not the best way to answer...ok?
Hope you get me... ;)

Yea, I get you. I had no problem with the pic of Stapp wearing the AB t-shirt either, cause you never know, one of the members of AB might just wear a Stapp concert t-shirt. :D

I agree, it wasn't the best way to answer, that's why I said it wasn't the right thing to do. But, I'm hoping in way it will make people stop and think a little about things. Sometimes you have to take the scenic route to make a point, even if it makes the person making the point look bad.

jmhonline
10-06-2005, 02:31 PM
scott is better looking
scott is a better singer if you are only talking about creed songs
All other songs, myles wins hands down.

Dogstar
10-06-2005, 02:52 PM
If you really had come across as mature and respectful, you wouldn't have so many problems with so many people on this board. You could learn a few things from Titan. He's as passionate a Stapp fan as you probably are, and he is respectful and I have yet to see him have a problem with anyone on this board. Even uncertaindrummer can't get to him.

ctfan
10-06-2005, 11:50 PM
If you really had come across as mature and respectful, you wouldn't have so many problems with so many people on this board. You could learn a few things from Titan. He's as passionate a Stapp fan as you probably are, and he is respectful and I have yet to see him have a problem with anyone on this board. Even uncertaindrummer can't get to him.

The last time I replied to this thread was on 9-26, so was there anything in particular you wanted? Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?

I explained myself fully, and gave valid reasons why I was offended. It needs no further explanation, not to you or anyone else. The very fact that you replied to me at all, and in this manner is very immature and disrespectful on your part. You know what dogstar....maybe you could learn a few things from titan9 yourself. You should try it sometime.

Dogstar
10-06-2005, 11:55 PM
The last time I replied to this thread was on 9-26, so was there anything in particular you wanted? Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?
Nope, that's what I try to avoid. You, however, can't seem to avoid it. Every time you come here you're disruptive.

TeriB19
10-07-2005, 12:09 AM
Or did you just have this overwhelming need to pit one board member against another?
What? Are you out of your mind? You must be, because you're not a newbie around here. So you must be out of your mind. That's the only reason I can think of for you thinking Dogstar would be trying to do what you're asking.

The very fact that you replied to me at all, and in this manner is very immature and disrespectful on your part. You know what dogstar....maybe you could learn a few things from titan9 yourself. You should try it sometime.Again, what the fuck? Immature? Disrespectful? Dude, you've been on this board long enough to know the shit stirrers from the peace keepers. If you need a refresher course, I suggest you go back and re-read several thousand things posted by Dogstar, then come back in here and apologize to her. Because you're completely off base and way the hell out of line here.

ctfan
10-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Nope, that's what I try to avoid. You, however, can't seem to avoid it. Every time you come here you're disruptive.

I said my peace in this thread 10 days ago, and left it alone. You, however chose to reply today for whatever reason.

So, who exactly is being disruptive.

ctfan
10-07-2005, 01:30 AM
What? Are you out of your mind? You must be, because you're not a newbie around here. So you must be out of your mind. That's the only reason I can think of for you thinking Dogstar would be trying to do what you're asking.

Again, what the fuck? Immature? Disrespectful? Dude, you've been on this board long enough to know the shit stirrers from the peace keepers. If you need a refresher course, I suggest you go back and re-read several thousand things posted by Dogstar, then come back in here and apologize to her. Because you're completely off base and way the hell out of line here.

My explanations in this thread stand. I don't owe dogstar anything.

Dogstar
10-07-2005, 02:28 AM
I said my peace in this thread 10 days ago, and left it alone. You, however chose to reply today for whatever reason.

So, who exactly is being disruptive.
I wasn't being disruptive. I'm a mod here, so I was basically checking the thread to be sure things weren't getting out of hand, as they sometimes do with this particular topic. I saw that there had been some activity in the thread, so I checked it out.

uncertaindrumer
10-07-2005, 07:16 PM

But... but... but... but...

I... I... I...

I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so CAN get to him!

Ana4Stapp
10-07-2005, 07:23 PM
^^ :rolleyes:
LOL!!!!!!!

Bridge of Clay
10-07-2005, 07:57 PM
this thread has so many absurd posts (and people do mean it, they're not joking) that it became incredbly funny it reached this level... Actually it's said it got to this point, coz you realize how human kind lost sense of reason... but still... funny coz some take it too seriously.

Dogstar
10-08-2005, 01:37 AM
But... but... but... but...

I... I... I...

I OBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so CAN get to him!

:laugh: You know what I mean. He doesn't get nasty :D

uncertaindrumer
10-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Lol, yes I got it. I just saw the opportunity for a nice line.

And by the way, I don't get nasty with him either--because he is never nasty. The only times I ever start yelling is when someone yells at me. You can go find all the arguments I have ever had. The only times I started getting... uh... *testy* were when someone was being quite rude indeed.

Dogstar
10-08-2005, 01:18 PM
It's all good, uncertaindrummer :thumbsup:

titan9
10-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey! How come I've been brought into this? What did I do? :laugh:

j/k

Dogstar
10-09-2005, 06:12 PM

j/k

LOL, I was giving you props, dude! ;)

titan9
10-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Haha, I know. I have to say, I'm quite flattered by the props. :laugh:

Dogstar
10-09-2005, 06:17 PM
:thumbsup: You're one of the nicest boardies we have!

uncertaindrumer
10-09-2005, 10:49 PM

j/k

You have been the anti-me. Instead of an obnoxious, super-opinionated, long-winded modern music pessimist, you are... well... the opposite of that :D

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 07:45 AM
this thread has so many absurd posts (and people do mean it, they're not joking) that it became incredbly funny it reached this level... Actually it's said it got to this point, coz you realize how human kind lost sense of reason... but still... funny coz some take it too seriously.
Yeah, since Creed broke up, there has been a lot of trashtalking and so on...

titan9
10-10-2005, 11:42 AM
That's because of the division, lol. When Creed broke up, a good deal of fans took sides. Some became huge AB fans; others became or stayed huge Stapp fans. Then there's the people(like me and probably you as well) who enjoy both AB and Stapp. The fighting almost ALWAYS happens between the huge AB fans(who hate Stapp) and the huge Stapp fans(who hate AB). There's a great divide(pun intended) now. :laugh:

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I do support both sides, but I am much more of an AB fan than a Stapp fan. And I pretty often get in discussions with Stapp fans. But that's not because I'm a Stapp hater, I just don't like most of the Stapp fans.

Creed7352
10-10-2005, 01:32 PM
i am a fan of both as well...and what people probably fail to realize when they see me defending ab is that, remember when we used to defend creed? well, now you've got 2 bands out of that and since i like both, i have 2 bands to defend...twice as much work to be done there...it sucks sometimes! lol

The Lithium
10-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, but up 'til now I thought you were a diehard AB fan only. I mean the whole thing with ABB.net, etc, etc...

Ana4Stapp
10-12-2005, 10:38 PM
Well actually I'm an huge fan of both, even though I came here because Stapp, (to get some info about his solo career and now I'm disappointed with it), had my first discussion because Stapp but I just found myself in love with Alter Bridge and particulary with Myles.

By the way, it happened after some 'suggestions' from certain members here -you know who u are ;) and... if sometimes I defended Stapp in a roughly way and consequently argued with someone here, sorry, it was not my intention to ofend anyone...but you all know ...sometimes it happens...things seems get out of control. :o

Anyway I thik sometimes I defended more AB than Stapp... humm, maybe its only a wrong impression..lol

Its not a rant but I wanted to clarify things cuz I said I was out of this thread (because i was pissed off and disappointed after a discussion I had here -sorry, sorry u) but Im back!

PS: And Lith I hope I'm one of Stapp fans you dont dislike... ;)