Home | Home | Home | Home | Home
My Upcoming Holidays in Florida [Archive] - CreedFeed Community

PDA

View Full Version : My Upcoming Holidays in Florida

Trimontana
08-19-2005, 02:50 PM
Hello Y'all Guys!!! :D
I would like to say that i have just 12 days left for my holidays. I will be flying to Orlando the 1st of September spending a wonderful week there. I will get to see Papa Roach in different cities in the Florida State and i really cant wait. These last weeks are being a nitemare and time seems dont run at all. I wont be posting as often but maybe i will have eventually some internet connection there. I wanna let ya know that i am very happy and i wanted to share it with all of you. I just love travel to America and i am planning already my Xmas holidays to spend the New Year in NY again.
I will miss y'all guys....I love y'all honestly :D

Anna1011
08-19-2005, 04:06 PM
have a great time gabz im sure you will as florida is an awsome place.
will miss ya chick
xx

JulieCitySlicker
08-19-2005, 05:52 PM
I hope you have a great time Gabi :D Can I come to,lol :)

Trimontana
08-20-2005, 01:39 PM
Thanks Anna and Da Julie :D I 'll miss ya too. I will try to post something from Florida girls...at least i will take loads of pics and i will post them afterwards...promess. Love ya both ;)

Dogstar
08-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Wow, Gabi, that trip has come up fast! I hope you have a fantastic time!

Trimontana
08-31-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow, Gabi, that trip has come up fast! I hope you have a fantastic time!

I'll try Kerri...i'm leaving tomorrow morning very early at 7 am i have to be at the airport casue my flight is at 9:55 am. I'm very excited...so let you know guys that i will miss y'all and that i love y'all. I'll try to find an internet place in the city and i will post some of my pictures....and reviews from my Papa Roach gigs too, its gonna be great see those guys again...my Tobin ;) i cant wait guys!!!!!! :D
I see you soon.
Gabixxx

Anna1011
08-31-2005, 02:05 PM
have a great time chick :) and look after yourself :hugs:

Trimontana
08-31-2005, 03:14 PM
thanks Anna i will.
i have to wake up at 5 am to leave home at 6 am and be at the airport at 7am the latest. but i dont think i could sleep anyway...i will do on the plane.
its gonna be awesome cause i have been told that all the PRoach gigs are sold out and its gonna be a blast...i will be in a few oficial events with them as well so will be awesome :cool:
Love ya
Gabixxx

Dogstar
08-31-2005, 08:26 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip, Gabi! I look forward to your reviews and pics!

JulieCitySlicker
08-31-2005, 08:39 PM
I hope you stay safe in Florida Gabi!

creedsister
08-31-2005, 10:33 PM
I hope you have a great time Gabi :D Can I come to,lol :)
my precious julie you can come with sis ;) k da precious gabs have a kick ass time :hugs: :hugs:

Trimontana
09-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Hey y'all guys!!!!
Thats the first time i have access to the net since i arrived here on thursday...i'm having an awesome time here and i'm so happy and excited about everything!!!
I'm rocking my ass off so much...the crowd here in Florida have been amazing for those 3 gigs i have been in with Roach...last nite in orlando people rocked so much!!!! The band was very entusihastic and happy cause The Hard Rock Live was sold out!!!! I will be changign my avatar soon.....i have beautiful pics with my Tobin ;) and i will be posting all my pics from this trip next week when i arrive home(i do on friday)...so guys i missed ya those days but i am enjoying myself a lot.
Love yall and have a great Sunday!!!!
Gabixxx

Anna1011
09-04-2005, 12:49 PM
hey sweetie im glad your having such an awsome time. keep rockin chick :D

Trimontana
09-04-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah Anna!!!!!
Just Roach show in Pensacola in a few moments....i'm using a laptop thats not mine,lol.....but just say that yeah i'm having one of the happiest moments in my life rite now. And that i just love american people...they are jusr treating me so amazin' good!!!
I'll post more things next weekend coming cause i'll be back in London *gabi doesnt wanna come back* :(
Love
Gabixxx

creedsister
09-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Aww da Gabs i dont much blame ya not at all :jam: :kiss: :hugs: da dont wanna come back hugs for da precious gabs

Trimontana
09-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Hey guys i'm back...i'll post my new pics later but just an advance my new avatar with Tobin ;)
Nice to be back
Love y'all
Gabixxx

Trimontana
09-09-2005, 01:14 PM
i am trying to upload my holidays pics but i must left one of my memory dig cam cards somewhere in Florida :mad: thanks God that the most important ones were in the other memory card on my cam.
those pics with papa roach are at the Hard Rock Live in Orlando....actually at the meet and greeting the guys had before the gig there. there were nine winners of it...i was there with the guys and the winners were 8 girls and one guy; they were very excited to meet the band....the guys had a funny time taking pictures and stuff....jacoby insisted to take pictures with them as i was there helping to the girls taking their pics with Roach.
my face with Jacoby just says everything...i was having so much fun with them!!! but my fav of course is with Tobin ;)
have a look...i look at those pics and they bring me happiness :D
http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/37/IMG_439637//_0909/TZ200909035822511.jpg
http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/37/IMG_439637//_0909/TZ200909035711497.jpg
http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/37/IMG_439637//_0909/TZ20090903574912.jpg
http://www.textamerica.com/user.images.x/37/IMG_439637//_0909/TZ200909035619249.jpg

i feel so sad now..i just will get to see them back in spring :( they are gonna record their new album in nov-dec.

i am gonna finish ti upload the rest of the pics now in a photobucket new album

Gabixxx

creedsister
09-09-2005, 01:17 PM
You Go Girllllllllllllllllllllll :hugs: :hugs: dont be da Sad Roach Hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Trimontana
09-09-2005, 01:21 PM
You Go Girllllllllllllllllllllll :hugs: :hugs: dont be da Sad Roach Hugs :hugs: :hugs:

Love ya SIS!!!! I loved Florida and their people...the weather was awesome even this weekend its gonna be an strong tropical storm....prays for all the people there. Thanks for the Roach Hugs...i need them now....depression starts bothering me :hugs: :hugs: :kiss: :kiss:

JulieCitySlicker
09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome back Gabi :D Nice pics to!

creedsister
09-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Love ya SIS!!!! I loved Florida and their people...the weather was awesome even this weekend its gonna be an strong tropical storm....prays for all the people there. Thanks for the Roach Hugs...i need them now....depression starts bothering me :hugs: :hugs: :kiss: :kiss:
Sis Loves Storms I will And Da Tropical Storm Protection And Not Da Depression :hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011
09-10-2005, 03:11 PM
hey chicka welcome back will check out your pics when i have more time. :hugs:

Trimontana
09-10-2005, 04:02 PM
Thanks Anna!!! ;)
Those are all my pics from my holidays
FloridaVacations (http://photobucket.com/albums/b383/trimontana3/Florida%20Vacations/?start=0)
There're just 2 pages of pics...i recorded loads of clips and i will post some if them here during this week...so you could check them out. I loved have dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Orlando; great food and great atmosphere there, ACDC was palying all the time!!! I loved the Universal Studios and The Island Adventure....awesome fun!!!I felt like a litlle girl on all the rides; favourites are The Hulk, Two dragons, Spiderman, The Revenge of the Mummy, The Horror make up show.
I made a lot of shopping; i couldnt believe how heavy my suitcase was when i came back,lol. There were great mall shopping centers there...and i love Pharmacies in America....you can find anything there.
Gabixxx

Dogstar
09-10-2005, 06:36 PM
Hey guys i'm back...i'll post my new pics later but just an advance my new avatar with Tobin ;)
Nice to be back
Love y'all
Gabixxx
WELCOME BACK, GABI!!! Can't wait to see your pics! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Trimontana
09-10-2005, 06:44 PM
WELCOME BACK, GABI!!! Can't wait to see your pics! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Thanks babes :D ...i posted the link already but here's again
http://photobucket.com/albums/b383/trimontana3/Florida%20Vacations/

Dogstar
09-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Hahaha, I saw the other link after I posted :D...Great pics!! Glad you liked the Hard Rock, too. I and some other members here have had the pleasure of eating there as well.

Anna1011
09-11-2005, 02:24 PM
gabi your pics brought back happy memories from when i went to orlando last year, im so jealous i really want to go back but wont be till another 4 years till i can :( but its well worth the wait :)
the hard rock cafe orlando was my first and i loved it so much we went twice and had our last night together there :D

im so pleased you had a great time you deserve it chick.